ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   If Susie hadn’t nominated Grace (or week 4 had normal nominations).. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=355758)

Jake. 13-04-2019 10:04 AM

If Susie hadn’t nominated Grace (or week 4 had normal nominations)..

How much longer do you think Grace would have lasted?

I’d have imagined around the week 6/7 mark.

Cal. 13-04-2019 10:10 AM

She had a very good influence over the house tho really but then I suppose she would have had to contend with Susie and the HND going in with public knowledge so then would have been nominated anyway so yeah maybe week 7/8/9.

She should have lasted the whole series. A final with Nikki, Aisleyne and Grace :flutter: We stan!

BBDodge 13-04-2019 10:15 AM

Well with normal noms it would have been Nikki vs Richard. Though Nikki was by far the better housemate I think she'd have gone (she only just survived against the abysmal Sam the previous week).

Following that Susie would have been up and gone.

Grace would eventually pick up noms from Aisleyne, Richard any maybe 1 or 2 others and would be voted out.

Daniel. 13-04-2019 10:16 AM

Without a tist it would be Aisleyne ve Richard so it would be a very different series,

I say without any twist at all she makes the final, easily

Underscore 13-04-2019 10:21 AM

She would've won as she was amazing!

Alf 13-04-2019 10:24 AM

Grace was head girl in that house. She was the youngest yet was the house mum, the house leader, not to mention a great bitch. And that's what the public rejected. Susie only picked her because she was influenced by the baying crowd/mob.

That series could have been the best BB ever, but it collapsed the night Sezer was evicted over Lea.

Daniel. 13-04-2019 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10507605)
Grace was head girl in that house. She was the youngest yet was the house mum, the house leader, not to mention a great bitch. And that's what the public rejected. Susie only picked her because she was influenced by the baying crowd/mob.

That series could have been the best BB ever, but it collapsed the night Sezer was evicted over Lea.

I have to laugh.

Alf 13-04-2019 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel. (Post 10507610)
I have to laugh.

It's best you do, because you're never gonna beat me in discussion.

Daniel. 13-04-2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10507647)

Come on as if Sezer would have added more than Lea - she was a massive character, so was he, but Grace fulfilled his role

Alf 13-04-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel. (Post 10507657)
Come on as if Sezer would have added more than Lea - she was a massive character, so was he, but Grace fulfilled his role

If you like watching middle aged women crying, and feeling sorry for themself 24/7 seeking sympathy then Lea is the one for you. But that doesn't interest me one bit, I like housemates who are there to play the game.

Tony Montana 13-04-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

I agree with this. Out of all 3, Lea was the least entertaining at the time.

We were robbed of Sezer and Richard’s feud

Tony Montana 13-04-2019 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10507647)

Get him Alf

Alf 13-04-2019 10:55 AM

:bawling:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 10507708)

Exactly, it had just kicked off a couple of nights earlier between Sezer and Richard and Sezer had just dethroned Richard as the Alpha, but Richard was recruiting new housemate Aisleyne to be his ally to fight back, and then the public go and ruin it, and Richard had a free unchallenged reign as Alpha for the rest of the series.

Lea just cried.

Matthew. 13-04-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

We’ll leave Epic to sort you out http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/cust...ar98380_58.gif

BBDodge 13-04-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Absolutely.

Tony Montana 13-04-2019 10:58 AM

To answer Jake's question, Grace would have done really well and made it very far. Before Susie's arrival, she pretty much had the whole house wrapped around her little finger. Her constant bitching and manipulation had Richard and Lea be nominated by her gang.

If Richard and Lea had been evicted before her, and there were no twists at all, then I reckon Grace would've made it all the way to the end.

Tony Montana 13-04-2019 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10507745)
:bawling:Exactly, it had just kicked off a couple of nights earlier between Sezer and Richard and Sezer had just dethroned Richard as the Alpha, but Richard was recruiting new housemate Aisleyne to be his ally to fight back, and then the public go and ruin it, and Richard had a free unchallenged reign as Alpha for the rest of the series.

Lea just cried.

Yeah and even though they had made up the night before the eviction, had he stayed then Sezer's head would've gotten even bigger, and the rivalry would've resumed.

Richard had no one to challenge him once Sezer had been evicted, and then he spent the remaining few weeks thinking he ruled the house.

Sezer's eviction was the first big blow to the series, followed by Grace's eviction.

Tony Montana 13-04-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10507746)

Alf's just spilling that tea I'm afraid :idc:

Daniel. 13-04-2019 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10507685)
If you like watching middle aged women crying, and feeling sorry for themself 24/7 seeking sympathy then Lea is the one for you. But that doesn't interest me one bit, I like housemates who are there to play the game.

Or: I prefer houemates who reveal themselves, flaws and all, who make me laugh, who get involved in drama and defend themselves and have an interesting backstory to someone who was all mouth no trousers and was part of bullying.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 10507708)

Thankfully this didn't happen, honestly who cares about two mugs going against eachother. Richard should have been evicted that night, he was never entertaining, not once.

Daniel. 13-04-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 10507761)
Yeah and even though they had made up the night before the eviction, had he stayed then Sezer's head would've gotten even bigger, and the rivalry would've resumed.

Richard had no one to challenge him once Sezer had been evicted, and then he spent the remaining few weeks thinking he ruled the house.

Sezer's eviction was the first big blow to the series, followed by Grace's eviction.

Grace ruled the house, not Richard, it was when she went he thought he ruled it :/

Alf 13-04-2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel. (Post 10507783)
Or: I prefer houemates who reveal themselves, flaws and all, who make me laugh, who get involved in drama and defend themselves and have an interesting backstory to someone who was all mouth no trousers and was part of bullying.

Thankfully this didn't happen, honestly who cares about two mugs going against eachother. Richard should have been evicted that night, he was never entertaining, not once.

And that's why The Golden era was over, never to return, because you got your way, they catered for you and Big Brother went downhill, never to return to the glory days again.

Daniel. 13-04-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10507789)
And that's why The Golden era was over, never to return, because you got your way, they catered for you and Big Brother went downhill, never to return to the glory days again.

BB5 and BB6 were full of the types of housemates I described, and as I said, I loved Grace and she played the game way better than Sezer

Tony Montana 13-04-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel. (Post 10507783)

Whilst I would've preferred Richard to have gone, watching the feud between them was brilliant. Their hatred for each other gave us hoochgate, one of the best and most underrated BB arguments, which was compulsive viewing.

RileyH 13-04-2019 12:13 PM

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017...8432926598.jpg

Alf 13-04-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10507855)

Have you missed me?