ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother Canada (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=617)
-   -   Damien "competing" in the game.. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=355988)

Pro Sniper 21-04-2019 10:08 PM

Damien "competing" in the game..

https://i.imgur.com/8NeTgvq.png

Moniqua 21-04-2019 10:10 PM

by Moniqua? WHEW :dazzler:

Calderyon 21-04-2019 10:10 PM

Do you think they will rig him the next HOH?

Pro Sniper 21-04-2019 10:22 PM

Caldy, it depends how determined they are for him to "tackle" all the pussy boys. I thought it was nailed on rigged for Dane, and I still believe he'll win, but maybe pushing that toothless clown so hard in the edit is just a cover for them gifting it to this boring piece of protected furniture.

Spoiler:

I heard he won the POV, so I can't wait to see what sort of "comp" it was..

and what sort of comp the next HOH is

LukeB 21-04-2019 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 10522313)
Do you think they will rig him the next HOH?

Lets hope so! save our king

Calderyon 21-04-2019 10:31 PM

PB deserve to make to final 4. They have played the best game out of everyone in the BBCAN7 house.

Calderyon 21-04-2019 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 10522339)
Caldy, it depends how determined they are for him to "tackle" all the pussy boys. I thought it was nailed on rigged for Dane, and I still believe he'll win, but maybe pushing that toothless clown so hard in the edit is just a cover for them gifting it to this boring piece of protected furniture.

Spoiler:

I heard he won the POV, so I can't wait to see what sort of "comp" it was..

and what sort of comp the next HOH is

Usually double eviction HOH comp is questions as it has to be quick due to time issues.

LukeB 21-04-2019 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 10522373)
PB deserve to make to final 4.

Damien deserves to win for surviving this awful season

Calderyon 21-04-2019 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10522378)
Damien deserves to win for surviving this awful season

He should have played better to avoid the situation he is in. He didnīt exactly make an effort.

Had Adam not got that advantage, he would have gone last week.

Matthew. 21-04-2019 10:42 PM

I want to like Damien but I can’t really justify it because he never gets shown </3

Pro Sniper 21-04-2019 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 10522373)
PB deserve to make to final 4. They have played the best game out of everyone in the BBCAN7 house.

No doubts. Whether you love or hate them, it's stupid to say they're not worthy of being there over the muck they've been up against. Silly people are saying they "ruined the season". The simple facts are the pussy boy alliance only did their job,, the trouble is, the "opposition" didn't do theirs(whether through brainlessness or lack of abilities, they've been mocked and dragged through the game by a cocksure alliance that didn't even have to be anything special.) so don't be blaming the stronger players for the game being boring and predictable. Blame the weak floaters who can't do anything but beg to be dragged deeper into the game.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 10522376)
Usually double eviction HOH comp is questions as it has to be quick due to time issues.

That's what I was afraid of. For those are the ones ripe for riggage(those and those blind bastards where they just make up pretendee times. I don't believe we've had one of those this season yet, so I'm thinking maybe that's the POV we'll see in this Wednesday's ep?)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 10522386)
He should have played better to avoid the situation he is in. He didnīt exactly make an effort.
Had Adam not got that advantage, he would have gone last week.

Quite uncanny how so many of these rancid little players go on to pull out "wins"(or "twists" go their way) just as they're about to sink, eh?

Morgan. 21-04-2019 11:19 PM

Damien to win!! Such a BBCAN legend :love: