ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Tommy Robinson ATTACKED on campaign trail (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356487)

LeatherTrumpet 08-05-2019 11:41 AM

Tommy Robinson ATTACKED on campaign trail

:bored:

there is your milkshake hero..exposed as a nasty aggressive lout

a shameful video, look at the state of these people filled with hate and anger

a real eye opener - just have a look with an open mind and please, please refrain from making nasty comments if you can, thanks.

Tom4784 08-05-2019 11:50 AM

I'm not clicking on anything that could give that fake news spouting twatbag any revenue.

It's commonly known that he edits the **** out of his altercations with people due to his rampant desire to be a victim. He often agitates situations and then edits out his part in it to make it look like the mean ol' left is bullying him. A pathetic man that has made a career on people's gullibility.

montblanc 08-05-2019 11:52 AM

racists deserve to drown in milkshakes :idc:

Nicky91 08-05-2019 11:56 AM

well you've earned yourself a new nickname Tommy

''self promoting, self loving/obsessed twat''

:laugh3:

arista 08-05-2019 12:25 PM

Yes he will carry on making Videos
He can ALSO put a tie on
more punch ups will happen

He does not get my vote

arista 08-05-2019 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10541902)
I'm not clicking on anything that could give that fake news spouting twatbag any revenue.

It's commonly known that he edits the **** out of his altercations with people due to his rampant desire to be a victim. He often agitates situations and then edits out his part in it to make it look like the mean ol' left is bullying him. A pathetic man that has made a career on people's gullibility.

Sure its his own Edits
but he is attacked by just standing still in any town
center.
Could he be the new UKIP leader
after May 23rd vote when the current leader
runs away?

Livia 08-05-2019 12:33 PM

Sigh... as always I have to start my post with... I'm not a fan of Robinson... and I'm not.

It appals me how people can laugh and agree with someone being assaulted, whether it's with a fist or a milkshake, so long as it's someone with a differing opinion from yours. This is why the woman in the other thread - about the man with the MAGA cap - felt entitled to get all up in his grill, threaten him and call him names. No one is entitled to attack anyone, ever. If Robinson is what people think he is, then surely he'll hang himself if he's given enough rope?

I hope the woman who threw the milkshake, with her face twisted with rage like so many of her kind, is hit with the full force of the law... Just like Robinson would have if the roles were reversed.

Nicky91 08-05-2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10541927)
Sigh... as always I have to start my post with... I'm not a fan of Robinson... and I'm not.

It appals me how people can laugh and agree with someone being assaulted, whether it's with a fist or a milkshake, so long as it's someone with a differing opinion from yours. This is why the woman in the other thread - about the man with the MAGA cap - felt entitled to get all up in his grill, threaten him and call him names. No one is entitled to attack anyone, ever. If Robinson is what people think he is, then surely he'll hang himself if he's given enough rope?

I hope the woman who threw the milkshake, with her face twisted with rage like so many of her kind, is hit with the full force of the law... Just like Robinson would have if the roles were reversed.

yeah ok fair enough your comment, no one but absolutely no one should give this ''attention hungry'' tommy the attention he so desperately wants anymore

Livia 08-05-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10541932)
yeah ok fair enough your comment, no one but absolutely no one should give this ''attention hungry'' tommy the attention he so desperately wants anymore

Nicky, you aren't adding to the discussion.

He has a right to be able to give his opinions without being attacked. Just like Muslims who wander around Whitechapel and other places in London, telling British women their skirts are too short, that they're dressed inappropriately etc. are not regularly doused in milkshake and assaulted.

I don't care who it is, what their views are... no one can be assaulted.

LeatherTrumpet 08-05-2019 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10541932)

he is canvassing for votes prior to an election, do you understand what that means?

Scarlett. 08-05-2019 12:44 PM

Poor Tommy getting his Matalan suit covered in slightly cold flavoured milk, not sure how he can ever recover from such a brutal assault.

LeatherTrumpet 08-05-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dia. (Post 10541936)
Poor Tommy getting his Matalan suit covered in slightly cold flavoured milk, not sure how he can ever recover from such a brutal assault.

It could have been acid have some decency

Livia 08-05-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dia. (Post 10541936)

Could be acid next time.

Assault is assault.

Livia 08-05-2019 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10541937)

We're like two people with one mind.

Half each... LOL

Scarlett. 08-05-2019 12:49 PM

Wouldn't acid eat through a McDonalds cup? They're not made of plastic.

Nicky91 08-05-2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10541938)
Could be acid next time.

Assault is assault.

of course, that a established politician as him doesn't have a good quality security personnel to protect him at these campaign events

or does he, and they didn't do their jobs properly, cause otherwise the milkshake thrower couldn't have come close to him :think:

LeatherTrumpet 08-05-2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dia. (Post 10541944)
Wouldn't acid eat through a McDonalds cup? They're not made of plastic.

its easy to modify a cup like that or to add it quick

you would not bring a big jug labelled ACID

that guy in the nightclub, fearne mccans bf had it in a plastic bottle as I recall?

Liam- 08-05-2019 12:53 PM

Quote:

But this time it was a milkshake, so not relevant

Livia 08-05-2019 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10541946)
of course, that a established politician as him doesn't have a good quality security personnel to protect him at these campaign events

or does he, and they didn't do their jobs properly, cause otherwise the milkshake thrower couldn't have come close to him :think:

Nicky... that's all just nonsense. Why should a man have to have security guards to stop people who oppose him from attacking him.

No one should attack anyone, ever.

Livia 08-05-2019 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10541962)
exactly

Nicky, I adore you... but I'm not exchanging any more posts with you in Serious Debates.

Jigs 08-05-2019 01:05 PM

desperate for attention

Nicky91 08-05-2019 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10541965)
Nicky, I adore you... but I'm not exchanging any more posts with you in Serious Debates.

ok fair enough

parmnion 08-05-2019 01:20 PM

He is spot on..I would try and sue the police if I was him.

LeatherTrumpet 08-05-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10541952)
But this time it was a milkshake, so not relevant

Its very relevant to the thread where a man legally canvassing is being attacked violently by members of the public and the police are not protecting him

LeatherTrumpet 08-05-2019 01:28 PM

Can you believe the Guardian reported that the man slipped and the drink hit him, how that failing clickbait money begging rag has fallen from its once respected position