ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Amanda Holden reignites Phillip Schofield feud with savage dig on radio show (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357495)

reece(: 06-06-2019 01:05 PM

Amanda Holden reignites Phillip Schofield feud with savage dig on radio show

Quote:

Amanda Holden has reignited her bitter feud with Phillip Schofield by making a savage dig at him on her radio show.

The Britain's Got Talent judge, 48, is believed to have fallen out with Phillip, 57, last year amid reports she blamed him for getting her axed from This Morning.

She's now taken a swipe at him publicly by slamming him on her new Heart FM radio show.

Amanda was playing a game of quick fire questions when she was asked to name three things she wouldn't want to find in her house.

She replied: "Spiders, flies and Phillip Schofield".

The telly beauty is believed to have had a major falling out with Phillip last year after he reportedly scuppered plans for Amanda to join This Morning.

She was said to have been offered a temporary gig on the show filling in for Holly Willoughby during her stint on I'm A Celebrity.

However, her offer was said to have been withdrawn at the last minute amid rumours Phillip had objected.

At the time, a source told The Sun : “Amanda was so excited when she learnt she had secured the role...

“So she was shocked when she was taken out to lunch by ITV executives who told her that unfortunately they couldn’t follow through with the offer.

"During the lunch they let slip they thought the decision had been heavily influenced by Phil and that he had thrown a spanner in the works."

The role ended up being given to former pop star Rochelle Humes, 29.

The source continued: "Not only had she cleared her work calendar to fit in the dates but she couldn’t understand why Phil might not want her to be his co-host, as she thought they had a great personal and pro relationship.”

Shortly after learning about the change in circumstance, Amanda was interviewed by Phil and Holly about her work with the charity Tommys.

During an ad break she's said to have confronted Phil about her suspicions .

The source added: “She made it clear that she felt very let down.

“He was lost for words but didn’t have much time to respond to Amanda’s claims because the show was going back on air.

"Neither of them realised that Amanda could be overheard by most of the team because she was still wearing her mic pack."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...field-16266805
This random ass feud :skull:

bitontheslide 06-06-2019 01:12 PM

it's hardly a savage attack :laugh:

Twosugars 06-06-2019 01:22 PM

A nasty woman

LeatherTrumpet 06-06-2019 01:32 PM

teamphil

Lostie! 06-06-2019 01:36 PM

Two of my least favourite TV personalities feuding?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ba/71...fb60a730ce.jpg

chuff me dizzy 06-06-2019 01:37 PM

Is there nothing she will not do for her 2 minutes of fame ? Bore off you silly woman :bored:

Barry. 06-06-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10580671)
Is there nothing she will not do for her 2 minutes of fame ? Bore off you silly woman :bored:

2 minutes of fame? She's on one of the biggest talent shows. Hardly 2 minutes of fame.

caprimint 06-06-2019 02:20 PM

:joker:

Saw this earlier, it's hilarious

hijaxers 06-06-2019 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry. (Post 10580704)
2 minutes of fame? She's on one of the biggest talent shows. Hardly 2 minutes of fame.

Yes she got the fame she wanted ~ pity she is unliked by very many people ~ me included

chuff me dizzy 06-06-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 10580737)
Yes she got the fame she wanted ~ pity she is unliked by very many people ~ me included

If she not flashing her boobs to get in papers she's making silly, childish comments about a man who got a lot more fans than she could ever dream of having

Cal. 06-06-2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostie! (Post 10580668)
Two of my least favourite TV personalities feuding?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ba/71...fb60a730ce.jpg

Liam- 06-06-2019 02:33 PM

She best lay off the Schofe

Liam- 06-06-2019 02:35 PM

Although, if he is behind us having Rochelle forced on us, then he deserves it

Firewire 24-06-2019 04:42 PM

This has been reignited again by a report in the Sun that Schofe tried to sabotage Mandy's career!

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/c...-a4174331.html

Livia 25-06-2019 10:50 AM

While she was moaning about Schofield damaging her career, did she mention at all how she married Les Dennis as a career step, and then ****ed Neil Morrissey as another? All that publicity must have been very useful and who cares if other people got hurt? And please, someone enlighten me, how is she on a panel judging other people's talent when she's quite void of talent herself? I mean, she's great looking, anyone who spends that kind of cash on looking good is bound to look great. I remember she was an a episode of Marple and she was as good as any other jobbing actress I guess, mind you, that was before she had her teeth done. But that's it... no other discernible talent. So frankly.... she can bore off and take her radio show with her.

Mitchell 25-06-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10605085)
While she was moaning about Schofield damaging her career, did she mention at all how she married Les Dennis as a career step, and then ****ed Neil Morrissey as another?

:clap1:

bitontheslide 25-06-2019 12:01 PM

Poor old Les Dennis was never the same after that

Josy 25-06-2019 02:09 PM

Amanda Holden can **** off tbh

Black Dagger 25-06-2019 02:15 PM

Schofe is an egomaniac and extremely fragile. About time the public knew.

Marsh. 25-06-2019 03:51 PM

I forgot she was responsible for Les Dennis' breakdown on CBB.

My first reaction was I don't blame him he probably finds her annoying. But then looking that Rochelle got the job he probably doesn't like having more of a peer in age etc. He likes the young pretty girls who always look to him the majority of the time to support them when they're struggling. Whereas Amanda is probably more likely to hold her own, as much as I don't like her. She probably doesn't feed his ego like the others.

Saph 25-06-2019 03:58 PM

both annoying but theres something about Philip that screams egotistical

GiRTh 25-06-2019 10:52 PM

I didnt realizes Shofe had a say in who is his partner is going to be?

I remember Amanda on the show and never got any vibe that there was friction between the two. My memory of her was that she was too much of a try hard and at times upstaged Shchofe. Maybe thats why she didn't get the job. Yet to choose dull Rochelle over Amanda now seems a strange one.

rusticgal 25-06-2019 11:08 PM

Can’t stand Amanda Holden...her and Rochelle are crap presenters.

Ross. 25-06-2019 11:12 PM

Lmao this feud is so random I love it

Rob! 25-06-2019 11:31 PM

You can just sort of see that Schofe could be an absolute arsehole when he wanted to be so I can see it probably being true.