ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   TiBB HotSeat 2019 - Round #2 (Epic.) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357597)

Matthew. 09-06-2019 09:06 AM

TiBB HotSeat 2019 - Round #2 (Epic.)

TiBB HotSeat 2019
Round #2 - Epic.

https://i.imgur.com/32QkMp0.png

https://i.imgur.com/liL4oiW.jpg
(because this was the goat diary room chair and I won’t hear otherwise.)

- HotSeat is a game in which forum members put themselves forward to be interviewed by other members of the forum about absolutely anything, for example their favourite TV shows, their least favourite movies, what music they listen to. But looking at previous HotSeats, I’m sure you will come up with more interesting questions than that.

- This is a great opportunity to get to know Epic better, as after all it’s better to be an open book than a dusty one that’s never been opened!

- Epic is under no obligation to answer every single question that is put forward to him, but the HotSeat would encourage him to answer most of them, otherwise there’s not much point in sitting on it, is there?

- You have until Reece’s round, which is tomorrow, to ask Epic those questions you’ve been waiting to ask but never had the guts to until now...

- Are you interested in playing HotSeat? Sign up here!

Go!

Matthew. 09-06-2019 09:40 AM

Would you ever want to skydive?

Morgan. 09-06-2019 09:43 AM

If you could compete in a series of Total Drama, which would it be

RileyH 09-06-2019 09:43 AM

Who is your favourite of my faves :smug:

Matthew. 09-06-2019 10:01 AM

Favourite Little Britain characters?

Twosugars 09-06-2019 10:19 AM

Tell us about yourself Epic

Wizard. 09-06-2019 10:27 AM

How do you feel about me not having my hotseat yet?

Epic. 09-06-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10584323)
Would you ever want to skydive?

To an extent, I'd love to! You have the protective instructor there and it's a thrilling rush, but at the same time, falling is a pretty scary feeling to have and the sense of danger is always there as you plummet. But overall, I'd want to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blurryface (Post 10584324)
If you could compete in a series of Total Drama, which would it be

If it counts, I'd definitely pick the spin-off Ridonculous Race, as I'd be able to travel the world (SAFELY, unlike World Tour's air travel), and it would be exciting to share the experience of diverse races and challenges with a close friend or family member too.

If that doesn't count, then I pick the first season, as the circumstances given to you are a lot less harsher in comparison to the other series.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10584326)
Who is your favourite of my faves :smug:

Isabelle :love:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10584335)
Favourite Little Britain characters?

Top 5 for me are

1. Daffyd Thomas
2. Vicky Pollard
3. Sebastian Love
4. Lou and Andy
5. Bubbles

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twosugars (Post 10584344)
Tell us about yourself Epic

Well now I know which of these will be the broadest question :laugh:.

People or subject matters that interest me can get me REALLY interested, I care very much about the feelings of others (sometimes to my detriment), I'm usually funnier when I'm not trying to be, I'm always imagining things while still looking at the world black and white anyways, I'm really into analyzing things but I'm also into fitness as well, I can be really eager for things but sometimes impatient, I like to think of myself as a hard worker even though I'm pretty clumsy, It's pretty easy for me to laugh at something funny, I love being praised for accolades even though I never invite it, I'm very expressive but lack initiation, and I'm always interested in hearing the opinions and views of others to compare with my own.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley. (Post 10584351)
How do you feel about me not having my hotseat yet?

Not that bothered as you can just wait for it :shrug:

caprimint 09-06-2019 10:49 AM

Shouldn't the title say 2019? :suspect:

@Epic - What's your favourite animal and why?

RileyH 09-06-2019 10:51 AM

Who's your fav HM to impersonate

Mitchell 09-06-2019 12:10 PM

Why are you not Dezzy?

Mitchell 09-06-2019 12:12 PM

What do you think Vicky’s favourite type of cheese is?

Amy Jade 09-06-2019 12:13 PM

Clueless v Mean Girls?

Mitchell 09-06-2019 12:15 PM

Tom Greens finest moment was...

Matthew. 09-06-2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caprimint (Post 10584390)

**** sake :skull: Changing it now, thanks :laugh:

Matthew. 09-06-2019 12:25 PM

Favourite song?

Mitchell 09-06-2019 12:27 PM

Favourite celebrities called Matthew, Ant, Riley and Luke?

Nicky91 09-06-2019 12:34 PM

Dear Epic

who are your current music artist faves?

Twosugars 09-06-2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10584387)
Well now I know which of these will be the broadest question :laugh:.

People or subject matters that interest me can get me REALLY interested, I care very much about the feelings of others (sometimes to my detriment), I'm usually funnier when I'm not trying to be, I'm always imagining things while still looking at the world black and white anyways, I'm really into analyzing things but I'm also into fitness as well, I can be really eager for things but sometimes impatient, I like to think of myself as a hard worker even though I'm pretty clumsy, It's pretty easy for me to laugh at something funny, I love being praised for accolades even though I never invite it, I'm very expressive but lack initiation, and I'm always interested in hearing the opinions and views of others to compare with my own.

An Intriguing and thoughtful answer, thank you

Epic. 09-06-2019 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caprimint (Post 10584390)

@Epic - What's your favourite animal and why?

Well I'm obliged to say dogs as even though I also have pet cats, I'm a lot closer to my dogs and they are the loveliest ways to lift spirits and brighten up the day.

But based on animals that intrigue me, I actually really like pigs and wouldn't mind a pet one (i don't eat pork).

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10584391)
Who's your fav HM to impersonate

Craig (BB6), Derek and Kim would be my picks, as they have loads of quotes I can remember that make me laugh and are really fun to spout off in their heavy voices

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 10584525)
What do you think Vicky’s favourite type of cheese is?

Gorgonzola?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10584527)
Clueless v Mean Girls?

I've never actually seen Clueless even though it's one I'd have interest in watching so have to go for Mean Girls by default as I LOVE that movie and have seen it at least 4 or 5 times. One of my favorites ever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 10584529)
Tom Greens finest moment was...

Him going really berserk in his last few days and making up random strategies and alliances that made no sense and that nearly worked in his favor <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10584540)
Favourite song?

I made a music video as a college assignment for Dancing in the Moonlight so I have a real attachment to that, but I also love YMCA, Hips Don't Lie, and Fast Car. Amarillo is an honorable mention too :laugh:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 10584544)
Favourite celebrities called Matthew, Ant, Riley and Luke?

Matt Le Blanc, Anthony McPartlin and Luke Perry.

I don't know any famous Rileys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10584558)
Dear Epic

who are your current music artist faves?

It's a weird answer by me, but I'm not that interested when it comes to current music artists or artists in general. I'm not usually fussy when it comes to what I'm listening to.

Nicky91 09-06-2019 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10584585)
Well I'm obliged to say dogs as even though I also have pet cats, I'm a lot closer to my dogs and they are the loveliest ways to lift spirits and brighten up the day.

But based on animals that intrigue me, I actually really like pigs and wouldn't mind a pet one (i don't eat pork).

Craig (BB6), Derek and Kim would be my picks, as they have loads of quotes I can remember that make me laugh and are really fun to spout off in their heavy voices

Gorgonzola?

I've never actually seen Clueless even though it's one I'd have interest in watching so have to go for Mean Girls by default as I LOVE that movie and have seen it at least 4 or 5 times. One of my favorites ever.

Him going really berserk in his last few days and making up random strategies and alliances that made no sense and that nearly worked in his favor <3

I made a music video as a college assignment for Dancing in the Moonlight so I have a real attachment to that, but I also love YMCA, Hips Don't Lie, and Fast Car. Amarillo is an honorable mention too :laugh:.

Matt Le Blanc, Anthony McPartlin and Luke Perry.

I don't know any famous Rileys.

It's a weird answer by me, but I'm not that interested when it comes to current music artists or artists in general. I'm not usually fussy when it comes to what I'm listening to.

:bawling: :bawling: got so emotional myself when i found out he had died

Riverdale's Fred Andrews :sad:

Dogeatdog 09-06-2019 01:17 PM

What would be your eviction order of the BB6 housemates?

Mitchell 09-06-2019 01:19 PM

What came first, the chicken, the egg or Helen Baxendale?

Daniel. 09-06-2019 01:23 PM

If you had to take one of the big five out of BB6 so they were never a part of the series, who would it be and what reason

Twosugars 09-06-2019 01:25 PM

Your favourite mod?
What would you change on tibb?
You favourite food (asking for Matthew)