ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Love Island (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=733)
-   -   Joe's Psychological abuse of Lucie (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357919)

Denver 18-06-2019 03:38 PM

Joe's Psychological abuse of Lucie

Literally why have ITV not stepped in when they claimed they have upped the care.

Joe is horrible to Lucy and is trying to force her to do things she does not want to do and he has to be stopped

Shaun 18-06-2019 03:39 PM

I don't watch this but I assume you mean psychological

Denver 18-06-2019 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 10597048)
I don't watch this but I assume you mean psychological

Blame Autocorrect :fist:

Tony Montana 18-06-2019 03:48 PM

Joe's gone tonight so that's the end of it.

Denver 18-06-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 10597064)
Joe's gone tonight so that's the end of it.

I wouldnt be so certain I can see him staying over Lucie

Tony Montana 18-06-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10597065)
I wouldnt be so certain I can see him staying over Lucie

Nah, Lucie's deffo staying. She's been receiving so much support after how she's been treated by Joe and Amy.

I'll be gobsmacked if she goes.

RileyH 18-06-2019 03:53 PM

it's not that deep

Miranda123 18-06-2019 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10597046)
Literally why have ITV not stepped in when they claimed they have upped the care.

Joe is horrible to Lucy and is trying to force her to do things she does not want to do and he has to be stopped

Psychological abuse my arse

What was he doing last week but trying to keep hold of a girl he really liked when Tommy had coupled with her and she was telling Joe she still liked him ?

Then she starts playing around with the guy who nicked him off her last week and you think he should be understanding of their relationship?? He’s a young boy who is jealous, and he told her that. I’m not sure she’d be as calm, if he was ‘playing ‘ with a girl who’d nicked him off her last week

Give the kid a break, he’s now coming out to headlines with quotes from the National Abuse council and the Centre for Domestic Violence ffsake

If I was his mother I’d be kicking the **** off right now, not with the producers, but with all the half wits who are making him out to be a cross between OJ Simpson and Dr Crippen

Epic. 18-06-2019 03:59 PM

Women's Aid are lashing out at Joe too

Miranda123 18-06-2019 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epic. (Post 10597095)
Women's Aid are lashing out at Joe too

Absolute joke

She has a mouth and knows how to use it

Strange how the only time she felt the need to sleep on the sofa was when she was supposed to sleep with Tommy, cause she wanted to be with Joe

The only abuser of Lucie in there is Amy and Amber and Ana need to not get too sucked in by her cause it’s all going a bit ‘mean girls’ and I have high hopes for Amber and Michael

Miranda123 18-06-2019 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 10597046)

So your thread should read

Amy’s psychological abuse of Lucie

Firewire 18-06-2019 04:46 PM

I don't think he's intentionally abusive, I think it's the heightened sense of reality of the game.

I think he's scared of going home / scared of losing here which puts him at risk which is why he could be perceived as possessive.

It's certainly interesting to see, though.

rusticgal 18-06-2019 04:54 PM

He’s just a bit possessive..The sooner he goes the better.

Headie 18-06-2019 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firewire (Post 10597181)
I don't think he's intentionally abusive, I think it's the heightened sense of reality of the game.

I think he's scared of going home / scared of losing here which puts him at risk which is why he could be perceived as possessive.

Yeah he's just desperate to stay in / become more famous / be one of the successful ones post-show

Still don't like him tho!

Vanessa 18-06-2019 05:22 PM

I want him to go. So Lucie and Tommy can get together :love:

Vanessa 18-06-2019 05:23 PM

Any has done nothing wrong. They aren't as close as they used to be and sometimes don't see eye to eye. That's all.

Miranda123 18-06-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10597232)
Any has done nothing wrong. They aren't as close as they used to be and sometimes don't see eye to eye. That's all.

Amy wanted them to split cause she thinks her and Curtis should win

She’s been dripping poison about them all week and lying to the others about Lucie saying she didn’t like them, and Joe telling her to f..k off. She’s a nasty liar and needs a wake up call

I hope the guys who just came in, give the other girls and Curtis a clue about how she’s coming across as a nasty bully to the outside. She needs putting in her place, pronto

Vanessa 18-06-2019 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 10597296)
Amy wanted them to split cause she thinks her and Curtis should win

She’s been dripping poison about them all week and lying to the others about Lucie saying she didn’t like them, and Joe telling her to f..k off. She’s a nasty liar and needs a wake up call

I hope the guys who just came in, give the other girls and Curtis a clue about how she’s coming across as a nasty bully to the outside. She needs putting in her place, pronto

They just aren't as close as they used to be.

Ross. 18-06-2019 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firewire (Post 10597181)

Yeah this

I don’t think he’s a bad guy at all, he just seems insecure in the relationship

Vanessa 18-06-2019 07:13 PM

He doesn't want her to have male friends. Big red flag for me. Way too controlling.

Amy Jade 18-06-2019 07:24 PM

I don't think he's even abusive personally. He's just a bit insecure and because they literally live together 24/7 and she was close to picking Tommy over him just a week ago it's just being amplified.

Lucie is actually pissing me off more, sick of her crying over every little incident. She seems very aware she'll be getting a victim edit.

Vanessa 18-06-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10597366)
I don't think he's even abusive personally. He's just a bit insecure and because they literally live together 24/7 and she was close to picking Tommy over him just a week ago it's just being amplified.

Lucie is actually pissing me off more, sick of her crying over every little incident. She seems very aware she'll be getting a victim edit.

Yes, I agree Lucy is milking it. Playing the victim. But I still don't like Joe's behaviour.