ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Sia accused of blackface (she responds) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=358893)

reece(: 02-07-2019 10:18 PM

Sia accused of blackface (she responds)

Quote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-csJ3wUIAEfUWA.jpg:large

Taylor Swift fans have dug out an old photo of Sia with her face painted black to humiliate her after she voiced support for Scooter Braun in the music catalog feud - but the singer has insisted she was only trying to disguise herself as a backdrop.

Sia found herself being dragged into the feud and defending herself after Swift's fans viciously slammed her when she publicly backed Braun.

Swift revealed on Sunday that she was 'sad and grossed out' that her masters now belonged to Braun after it was announced that he had purchased her old record label Big Machine Label Group from Scott Borchetta in a $300 million deal.

Sia and a slew of other stars came out in Braun's defense after Swift posted a scathing Tumblr post accusing him of subjecting her to years of incessant and manipulative bullying.

'You're a good kind man @scooterbraun I hope this passes quickly. I love you keep going,' Sia tweeted after news of Braun's purchase and subsequent feud emerged.

'Swifities' quickly expressed their displeasure with Sia's statement and one Twitter user accused her of blackface after posting an old photo of the singer with paint on her face.

Sia was forced to defend herself against the accusations.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ter-Braun.html
Tragique

Liam- 02-07-2019 10:21 PM

Taylor stans being as tragic and drama hungry as her? Shocker

Elliot 02-07-2019 10:22 PM

Why are Taylor’s fans being so toxic lol

Wizard. 02-07-2019 10:23 PM

She's cancelled anyway. Who writes better songs?

Sia: I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive.

Taylor: Photo album on the counter, your cheeks were turning red.
You used to be a little kid with glasses in a twin-size bed
And your mother's telling stories about you on a tee ball team
You tell me 'bout your past, thinking your future was me.

Amy Jade 02-07-2019 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizard. (Post 10613842)
She's cancelled anyway. Who writes better songs?

Sia does and she doesn't need rivalries or general nastiness to promote herself unlike Trashy Swift.

Her fans are absolutely disgusting, saw some telling Deni Lovato to try killing herself again earlier. ****ing gross I'd hate to be part of her fans rn.

Wizard. 02-07-2019 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10613855)
Sia does and she doesn't need rivalries or general nastiness to promote herself unlike Trashy Swift.

Her fans are absolutely disgusting, saw some telling Deni Lovato to try killing herself again earlier. ****ing gross I'd hate to be part of her fans rn.

Ofc they are in the wrong for saying that but Demi et al are literally trash for supporting a bully. All jealous of Taylor's success. Except for Sia but I think she lives in her own little world and not reality.

LaLaLand 02-07-2019 10:33 PM

Is this worse than Taylor jumping on the LGBT bandwagon to make money and sell music tho? Despicable girl.

Amy Jade 02-07-2019 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizard. (Post 10613861)
Ofc they are in the wrong for saying that but Demi et al are literally trash for supporting a bully. All jealous of Taylor's success. Except for Sia but I think she lives in her own little world and not reality.

Taylor is a hypocrite, she literally tried to harm Katy Perry's career over a few backing dancers, she's the worst type of bully - she sets her gross fans after people for clout.

I'm literally disgusted in Taylor Swift fans reading Twitter. Glad I don't stan or I'd be embarrassed to admit it the way they are acting.

Amy Jade 02-07-2019 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaLaLand (Post 10613863)
Is this worse than Taylor jumping on the LGBT bandwagon to make money and sell music tho? Despicable girl.

I mean the more support the better but I do agree she is just throwing out support to help herself and her sales. She's transparent af

Barry. 02-07-2019 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizard. (Post 10613861)

Any proof he is a bully though? Or is just because Taylor said it?

LukeB 02-07-2019 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10613855)

That's social media for you, i've seen Ariana Grande fans doing it, i've seen Beyonce fans doing it well i've seen every stan culture of different pop girl doing it. That's why i avoid them all.

LaLaLand 02-07-2019 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10613884)
I mean the more support the better but I do agree she is just throwing out support to help herself and her sales. She's transparent af

Exactly. I feel like her/her "team" wanted a way to make her "more likeable" and just jumped right on the LGBT bandwagon in a way. Really transparent, the whole moment with KP in the music video confirms said transparency imo.

Liam- 02-07-2019 10:51 PM

At this point idk which stans are worse, the Swifties or the Beyhive, both awfully toxic groups

Amy Jade 02-07-2019 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10613890)
That's social media for you, i've seen Ariana Grande fans doing it, i've seen Beyonce fans doing it well i've seen every stan culture of different pop girl doing it. That's why i avoid them all.

I know all fandom have bad apples dont get me wrong but it's like spot the good apple in a barrel of really rotten decaying sour apples rn. Her team went to so much forced effort to try and make her more likeable with the cringe pride gimmick and trying to make herself look bullied yet shes sat back so far when a majority of her fans are being the WORST and saying nothing?

Nsh she's nothing but an entitled diva who's been proven to lie time and time again and is more than happy to sit back and let her fans attack but if anyone dare question her she plays the victim very quickly.

Amy Jade 02-07-2019 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10613894)
At this point idk which stans are worse, the Swifties or the Beyhive, both awfully toxic groups

100% swifties.

The Hive are in a good mood recently and are pumped for The Lion King :laugh:

Saph 03-07-2019 11:04 AM

not miss Sia being exposed as the person i KNEW she was!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-csJ3wUIAEfUWA.jpg:large

Denver 03-07-2019 11:09 AM

The Tulas would never

Denver 03-07-2019 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10613896)
I know all fandom have bad apples dont get me wrong but it's like spot the good apple in a barrel of really rotten decaying sour apples rn. Her team went to so much forced effort to try and make her more likeable with the cringe pride gimmick and trying to make herself look bullied yet shes sat back so far when a majority of her fans are being the WORST and saying nothing?

Nsh she's nothing but an entitled diva who's been proven to lie time and time again and is more than happy to sit back and let her fans attack but if anyone dare question her she plays the victim very quickly.

The sad thing is half of them are grown adults

Livia 03-07-2019 11:29 AM

The trouble with the Internet is that it's given a platform to some of the stupidest, most ignorant people in the world, most of whom have **** all else to do with their time but talk sh1t on the net.

Mitchell 03-07-2019 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10613894)

The Harmonizers still will never be beaten for that title tbh

Liam- 03-07-2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 10614201)

Tf is a harmonizer?

Denver 03-07-2019 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 10614201)

Or the Vamilys :fan:

Ammi 03-07-2019 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10614204)
Tf is a harmonizer?

...Fifth Harmony fans, pfffft Liam...don’t you know anything...

Spoiler:

...I just googled it...interesting stuff...

Shaun 03-07-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10613898)
100% swifties.

The Hive are in a good mood recently and are pumped for The Lion King :laugh:

that and at least the Beyhive have the good sense to stan the greatest popstar of the 21st century

Liam- 03-07-2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10614206)
...Fifth Harmony fans, pfffft Liam...don’t you know anything...

Spoiler:

...I just googled it...interesting stuff...

Ah, I didn’t know people cared enough about them to be dedicated :laugh: