ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   Why hasnt Jack been removed? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=358957)

sleleen 05-07-2019 12:57 PM

Why hasnt Jack been removed?

Jessica. 05-07-2019 12:58 PM

Horrible

Vicky. 05-07-2019 12:59 PM

Sounds to me like both of them said the word. Whoever they are, don't know which is Jack, but both said it there.

caprimint 05-07-2019 01:00 PM

Honestly it doesn't even sound like that word

Epic. 05-07-2019 01:04 PM

He's a vile scumbag but BBUS lets many houseguests off scot free who should be removed for awful actions so I'm not surprised

Vicky. 05-07-2019 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caprimint (Post 10616470)

Really? Sounds clear to me, the first guy said it, then the second guy repeated it soon after :S

reece(: 05-07-2019 01:09 PM

And they keep talking about pissing on the toilet seat and taking away the toilet roll

These people are SCUM. The casting never learns :bored:

caprimint 05-07-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10616481)
Really? Sounds clear to me, the first guy said it, then the second guy repeated it soon after :S

I mean it's possible that it is (also this sort of thing is pretty common on BBUSA too), but I only heard Jack say n---- something (the one with the long hair) not Jackson :shrug:

caprimint 05-07-2019 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10616482)
And they keep talking about pissing on the toilet seat and taking away the toilet roll

These people are SCUM. The casting never learns :bored:

:joker:

We love trolls :love:

LukeB 05-07-2019 01:12 PM

Are we surprised? they didn't even eject JC for sexual assault.........this show is trash and garbage.

Jack has been told off multiple times for his racism though.

reece(: 05-07-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caprimint (Post 10616484)
:joker:

We love trolls :love:

Bullying and isolating a minority isn't a good look, and that's without even mentioning the racist remarks!

caprimint 05-07-2019 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10616489)
Bullying and isolating a minority isn't a good look, and that's without even mentioning the racist remarks!

Still running the house though :dance:

caprimint 05-07-2019 01:16 PM

In all seriousness though they haven't bullied anyone, maybe they don't like certain people for whatever reason but they haven't actually been NASTY to anyone, only spoken **** about them which is what everybody does.

Mystic Mock 05-07-2019 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10616488)
Are we surprised? they didn't even eject JC for sexual assault.........this show is trash and garbage.

Jack has been told off multiple times for his racism though.

JC sexually assaulted someone?!:shocked:

I only casually watch LF so I've not caught this comment off Jack, but I'm not too surprised when him and Jackson seem to have all of their main targets to leave be ethnic minorities.

Denver 05-07-2019 01:38 PM

Modern day America with Trump i charge promotes racism

Moniqua 05-07-2019 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caprimint (Post 10616470)

honestly fuck you :rolleyes:

here it is AGAIN in slow motion for your """COMPLETELY UNBIASED""" ears to hear:

caprimint 05-07-2019 01:49 PM

It wasn't unbiased considering I said it's very possible and I just couldn't hear it. :facepalm:

That one is more obvious though. You can't deny something that has already been said because they've been warned anyway. I couldn't care less if they say it or not, I still enjoy them on the show and will continue to watch the bros dominate the house. :dazzler:

MB. 05-07-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caprimint (Post 10616535)
I couldn't care less if they say it or not, I still enjoy them on the show and will continue to watch the bros dominate the house. :dazzler:

y i k e s

Calderyon 05-07-2019 01:58 PM

Sounds to me like they both said it.

Liam- 05-07-2019 02:01 PM

Grodner must be secretly funded by the KKK or something

JerseyWins 05-07-2019 02:02 PM

Why are people grouping Jackson in with saying it? I didn't hear him say anything even remotely close to the n word :shrug: Even whatever "threats" he said were veeeeeeery minor and just words.

That's awful from Jack tho, with a hard r too :skull: Jackson even seemed shook for a few seconds so even though I wouldn't say it's 100% clear Jack said it, it definitely sounds and looks that way like he did. :bored: But I think Jackson said "don't ****s with him" after, just never heard the n word come from him at all :think:

sleleen 05-07-2019 02:04 PM

Surely thats the last straw for Jack and he will be ejected?

Braden 05-07-2019 02:08 PM

Because it's BBUS and you don't get removed unless you literally put a knife to someone's throat or thrown a chess piece at them, unfortunately.

The only annoying thing about this, aside from the behaviour itself, is the fact it won't make it on the show. Production have tread water ever since BB15, and only showed glimpses of the **** that went down in BB19 because that nonsense was toxic 24/7 (Oh, and aside from Paulie's rude comments about Natalie being shown because Michelle and Bridgette brought it up on live tv :love: :love:)

Calderyon 05-07-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleleen (Post 10616566)
Surely thats the last straw for Jack and he will be ejected?

If no one on BB15 got ejected, I doubt it would happen here either.

In 20 seasons, only 4 HG have been ejected on BBUS.

https://bigbrother.fandom.com/wiki/Ejection

Macie Lightfoot 05-07-2019 07:04 PM

Okay I hate Jack and ****ing haaaaate Jackson but the clip is completely indeterminable and just confirmation bias with people hearing what they want to hear. This actually makes it look like they didn't say it and are just talking over each other: https://streamable.com/fentt

That being said...... while Jack and Jackson definitely so suck, they really aren't THAT bad in the grand scheme of BBUS so I'm kinda sick of the cancel culture looking where people are actively looking for the HGs they hate to drop variants of the n-word. It's a waste of time since there are PLENTY of other reasons to hate these guys, not to mention that we have had soooo many previous HGs who have truly abhorrent concrete examples of racism and misogyny tied to them. I don't know, it just sounds dumb when we've suffered through so many worse HGs because Jack doesn't even hold a candle to Dick, Joshua, Chelsia, the entire BB15 cast, the entire BB16 cast, the entire BB19 cast, Paulie, JC, etc.

And we all should know by now that this show is so afraid of deviating off schedule that nobody ever gets ejected unless you hold a knife to someone's throat or start throwing furniture across the room bc of some STD-related meltdown.