ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=744)
-   -   Some X Factor news, according to Louis Walsh! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359032)

Firewire 07-07-2019 08:05 PM

Some X Factor news, according to Louis Walsh!

Quote:

Louis Walsh has confirmed that Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke and Shayne Ward are returning for X Factor All Stars.

The judge is about to begin filming on the celebrity version of the ITV show and says that the three previous X Factor winners will all be returning for All Stars.

Speaking to Mirror.co.uk, he said: "I go to Los Angeles on Tuesday, I go to Simon’s house in Malibu, it’s me Simon [Cowell] and Nicole [Scherzinger] and we’re doing the celebrity one.

"We haven’t been told who the celebrities are I’ve just read bits in the papers. They want it to be a surprise to us when they walk out.

"It’s going to be great, and then we do the 'best of' all in one week, all the winners are coming back. Leona's coming back, Alexandra, Shayne, they’re all coming back."

Once they've finished filming the celebrity version of the show, Louis and the other judges will then start working on All Stars.

"I don’t know what he’s [Simon] planning for next year but this year I think the celebrity version is going to be brilliant and then the 'best of' is like, wow.

He added: "Simon doesn’t want us to know who is doing the celebrity version and he doesn’t want to know. I’m going on Tuesday and we start on Wednesday.

"It’s going to be new and fun, it’s going to be Love Island meets everything, it’s going to be bigger and better."

The X Factor airs on ITV.
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/realit...tor-all-stars/

Black Dagger 07-07-2019 08:06 PM

Legend Alexandra <3333

She's going to be first out lol.

Morgan. 07-07-2019 08:06 PM

Shayne Ward said on This Morning last week he wasn’t going on, and would only do it if it was just winners?

sleleen 07-07-2019 08:06 PM

So there doing it in a villa in America?:skull:

sleleen 07-07-2019 08:07 PM

Leona & Alexandra though:love:

Headie 07-07-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10618919)
Shayne Ward said on This Morning last week he wasn’t going on, and would only do it if it was just winners?

Not Leon Jackson and Steve Brookstein returning to defeat all the other winners in the ultimate showdown

Liam- 07-07-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 10618918)
Legend Alexandra <3333

She's going to be first out lol.

This, she’s gonna get so disrespected

Morgan. 07-07-2019 08:08 PM

I’m confused at what the formats will be. Because if they’re filming it over a week in America, then there won’t be a public vote. But that’s the whole point of watching x factor - you get to vote for the winner.

sleleen 07-07-2019 08:08 PM

So they are doing them in one week, bgt style formats?

Strictly Jake 07-07-2019 08:11 PM

Shane ward is touring with the 90s vs 00s tour october and November which I'm going to so I doubt he will be

Denver 07-07-2019 08:22 PM

So it's a winners only series?

MB. 07-07-2019 08:28 PM

Quote:

"It’s going to be new and fun, it’s going to be Love Island meets everything, it’s going to be bigger and better."
The fact that they were clearly briefed to use press coverage to try and lure the Love Island demographic back in and this is the nonsense they come out with :love:

Morgan. 07-07-2019 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 10619029)
The fact that they were clearly briefed to use press coverage to try and lure the Love Island demographic back in and this is the nonsense they come out with :love:

A show about regular people from all backgrounds competing to become a popstar who releases one single and gets dropped before the album release being described as ‘Love Island meets everything’ is something I’d like to watch

MB. 07-07-2019 08:33 PM

"It's like Love Island, but also it's not! You're going to want to couple up with The X Factor this year! If you don't, you're *checks notes* muggy!"

Mystic Mock 07-07-2019 08:46 PM

It's a good idea in the sense of it helps promote the former winners and if they are good it might hopefully put some of them back in the spotlight.

However for me personally a lot of my favourite performances don't come from the winners so I'm the opposite of Shayne Ward and I'd like an All-Stars series dedicated to iconic contestants who delivered iconic performances for the programme whether they won or not.

Marsh. 07-07-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10618919)

He's so insecure it's embarrassing.

Remember when he had a meltdown that he wasn't nominated in the acting categories at the soap awards despite being more wooden than an Ikea cabinet?

joeysteele 07-07-2019 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10619099)
It's a good idea in the sense of it helps promote the former winners and if they are good it might hopefully put some of them back in the spotlight.

However for me personally a lot of my favourite performances don't come from the winners so I'm the opposite of Shayne Ward and I'd like an All-Stars series dedicated to iconic contestants who delivered iconic performances for the programme whether they won or not.

Yes.
This for me too Mock.

Marsh. 07-07-2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

it’s going to be Love Island meets everything
X Factor isn't X Factor without Louis and his nonsensical comparisons.

Denver 07-07-2019 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10619101)
He's so insecure it's embarrassing.

Remember when he had a meltdown that he wasn't nominated in the acting categories at the soap awards despite being more wooden than an Ikea cabinet?

Wasn't that Aaaron in emmerdale

Marsh. 07-07-2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan (Post 10619176)
Wasn't that Aaaron in emmerdale

No, it was Shane Ward.

Morgan. 07-07-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10619263)
No, it was Shane Ward.

Aaron from Emmerdale did also have the same meltdown after getting drunk, and slating the Soap Awards for not nominating him for Best Actor.

Marsh. 07-07-2019 09:44 PM

Oh. This was on twitter.

Then gave an embarrassing speech when they gave him an award this year for a storyline of which happened AFTER he left.

They gave him one scene crying on a couch, he died offscreen and then the storyline occurred with the characters left behind. Shayne then accepted his 'Oscar' with much seriousness. :fan:

Denver 27-08-2019 04:51 PM

Shayne has said he isnt doing it and has theatre dates

Maxxie. 15-09-2019 11:34 AM

There filming the celeb version in America, this one will probably be live