ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Love Island (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=733)
-   -   Michael is off my Xmas list (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359265)

Miranda123 15-07-2019 09:21 PM

Michael is off my Xmas list

Right that’s it from me, I’ve given that boy so many chances but tonight I’ve washed my hands of him once and for all

If he actually thought anything of the dullard who they sent home, then he would have gone with her, but it doesn’t seem to be about anyone but him

I hope Amber gives up on him now as I don’t want her to be any more hurt by this, but I cannot help thinking he ruined her whole experience in the villa by hooking up with the blank screen that was Joanna

You’re done Michael, now bugger off

rionablue 15-07-2019 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 10628473)
Right that’s it from me, I’ve given that boy so many chances but tonight I’ve washed my hands of him once and for all

If he actually thought anything of the dullard who they sent home, then he would have gone with her, but it doesn’t seem to be about anyone but him

I hope Amber gives up on him now as I don’t want her to be any more hurt by this, but I cannot help thinking he ruined her whole experience in the villa by hooking up with the blank screen that was Joanna

You’re done Michael, now bugger off

We dont often agree on here Miranda lol but on this WE DO. Joanna was PITIFUL insisting he leave with her and saying that if he didnt she wouldnt be waiting. Michael is an original islander and up to tonight deserved to finish the journey but now he can SOD THE **** OFF What an arrogant horrible individual who has ruined Ambers experience. CREEP

Miranda123 15-07-2019 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10628478)
We dont often agree on here Miranda lol but on this WE DO. Joanna was PITIFUL insisting he leave with her and saying that if he didnt she wouldnt be waiting. Michael is an original islander and up to tonight deserved to finish the journey but now he can SOD THE **** OFF What an arrogant horrible individual who has ruined Ambers experience. CREEP

I can’t understand what he thinks he can achieve by staying, it must be obvious to him that the public don’t like him anymore

rusticgal 15-07-2019 10:24 PM

There is no point of him staying...unless he hooks up with a newcomer...but if he does they will be out at the next public vote.

Miranda123 16-07-2019 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10628510)
There is no point of him staying...unless he hooks up with a newcomer...but if he does they will be out at the next public vote.

I don’t think even he is that shameless

Although who knows, he “found what he wanted” in the bore and yet watched her leave alone so he probably is

Kazanne 16-07-2019 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10628510)

I think he just doesn't want to leave the villa till he has to,it IS a one in a life time thing and might make him 'famous',but not going with Joanna does make him look bad so I cant see him lasting long anyway.

rusticgal 16-07-2019 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10628729)
I think he just doesn't want to leave the villa till he has to,it IS a one in a life time thing and might make him 'famous',but not going with Joanna does make him look bad so I cant see him lasting long anyway.

Famous for all the wrong reasons :shrug:

Kazanne 16-07-2019 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10628802)
Famous for all the wrong reasons :shrug:

I can count on one hand rusti reality contestants that have done well,Alison Hammond has probably trounced them all,also Craig Philips most of the others are just hangers on.

rusticgal 16-07-2019 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10628826)
I can count on one hand rusti reality contestants that have done well,Alison Hammond has probably trounced them all,also Craig Philips most of the others are just hangers on.

Alison didn’t even last long...I love her though :wavey:

Miranda123 16-07-2019 03:32 PM

Quote:

Michael will be back up that firemen’s pole before summer is over

Him and joanna will maybe get one photo shoot, the cover of Moody Mare Weekly

AnnieK 16-07-2019 03:38 PM

Quote:

Kate Lawler has done pretty well too. One of my fave winners too