ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Love Island (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=733)
-   -   Producers 'forced' Jordan to flirt with India (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359517)

Greg! 23-07-2019 08:47 PM

Producers 'forced' Jordan to flirt with India

Quote:

LOVE Island has been hit by a fakery row after producers encouraged two Islanders to get together.

Bosses suggested Jordan Hames, 24, should flirt with fellow model India Reynolds, 28, because they were more likely to win the show.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...nna-unpopular/

Mess.

Greg! 23-07-2019 08:59 PM

Know what I actually don't care if this is true cos of the drama this is providing

Amy Jade 23-07-2019 09:07 PM

If true he's an even bigger idiot that I thought!

Tony Montana 23-07-2019 09:08 PM

It's from the sun. Not the most reliable source.

LaLaLand 23-07-2019 09:08 PM

Well I mean it’s all pretty much staged right? It’s very obvious.

“Can I talk to you?” *goes and sits away from the group and uses cues from the production team to create a convo*

Cherie 23-07-2019 09:14 PM

I think it is highly likely India and Ovie will win now tbh, which might be what the producers want

Adamw92 23-07-2019 09:14 PM

I mean it’s from the Sun...

Greg! 23-07-2019 09:15 PM

The Sun is a scummy newspaper but they usually get reality TV news correct. I mean they leaked the entire CBB lineup three years in a row

Cherie 23-07-2019 09:22 PM

I think its pretty obvious he was paid or given some incentive to do it, given it literally came out of nowhere.....

Tony Montana 23-07-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10637241)
I think its pretty obvious he was paid or given some incentive to do it, given it literally came out of nowhere.....

Why would the producers do that tho? The final week is usually dull and the couples are all settled. Bosses themselves have said they want this series to have less drama and conflicts, so why would they engineer contrived drama?

I do agree it's fishy but they're in there 24/7 and we only see 1 hour edited footage. It's possible Jordan fancied India from the moment he laid eyes on her but he didn't want to ruin his gameplan of getting to the final. Now that he's realised he's not as popular as he'd liked, he wants to ditch Anna.

rusticgal 23-07-2019 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10637220)
I think it is highly likely India and Ovie will win now tbh, which might be what the producers want

I would be happy with that...also Caroline Flack fancies him big time. She was drooling all over him on Aftersun the other night.

I don’t think it was staged...although many conversations clearly are..but I think Jordan knew he was on a losing side with Anna and wanted to move on.

Northern Monkey 23-07-2019 10:42 PM

I didn’t read that article or here.I just came on here to see what people think about the situation.

That was honestly the fakest looking set up situation i’ve seen.
Worse than anything i seen BB pull.

rusticgal 23-07-2019 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 10637312)
I didn’t read that article or here.I just came on here to see what people think about the situation.

That was honestly the fakest looking set up situation i’ve seen.
Worse than anything i seen BB pull.

This year has been too set up from start to finish. It’s a shame they have to go down this route just like BB...deliberate manipulation to cause drama. The games with tweets and headlines..who said what to who is enough to keep the drama unfolding.

Ammi 24-07-2019 05:34 AM

....hmmmmm so the producers would contrive to stage a situation of possible social media ‘hate’ for one of their contestants.../...and with all of the awful links to the series in the past and the focus being so heavily on aftercare atm...?...

....I just can’t imagine that tbh...it would be sealing a fate to themselves ...and already it’s in National media so no attempt for it to be a secret either...

...Amy made a big thing about Love Island aftercare when she left...she mentioned it several times...’oh they’ve been amazing etc’...so setting Jordan up to receive such negative feelings would completely contra that and wouldn’t make sense to me...

Cherie 24-07-2019 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 10637258)
Why would the producers do that tho? The final week is usually dull and the couples are all settled. Bosses themselves have said they want this series to have less drama and conflicts, so why would they engineer contrived drama?

I do agree it's fishy but they're in there 24/7 and we only see 1 hour edited footage. It's possible Jordan fancied India from the moment he laid eyes on her but he didn't want to ruin his gameplan of getting to the final. Now that he's realised he's not as popular as he'd liked, he wants to ditch Anna.

Yeah just musing really, that said he has done 180 in a day, one day he is learning how to make coffee how she likes it, the next day he is getting out of bed, not acknowledging her, and trying to get it on with someone who isnt available, his ego must be huge or there is something else afoot

Cherie 24-07-2019 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10637396)
....hmmmmm so the producers would contrive to stage a situation of possible social media ‘hate’ for one of their contestants.../...and with all of the awful links to the series in the past and the focus being so heavily on aftercare atm...?...

....I just can’t imagine that tbh...it would be sealing a fate to themselves ...and already it’s in National media so no attempt for it to be a secret either...

...Amy made a big thing about Love Island aftercare when she left...she mentioned it several times...’oh they’ve been amazing etc’...so setting Jordan up to receive such negative feelings would completely contra that and wouldn’t make sense to me...

The tweet about India only wanting Ovie for cash was specifically designed on something Ovie must have revealed to the producers during his interview, ie that its difficult to know who to trust and who just wants him for fame etc which is why he is single....it was designed to mess with his head or it was designed so he could have that conversation with Amber about it, hard to know what is real in there and what is fake :skull: