ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Watch This Trump Supporter Get Arrested For Beating Up a 61-Year-Old Man (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359912)

GiRTh 02-08-2019 06:11 PM

Watch This Trump Supporter Get Arrested For Beating Up a 61-Year-Old Man

Watch This Trump Supporter Get Arrested For Beating Up a 61-Year-Old Man

Quote:

A 29-year-old Trump supporter was charged with assault Thursday night for stepping out of his red truck and beating up a 61-year-old protester in downtown Cincinnati outside a Trump rally.

An assembled crowd reportedly chanted “Lock him up!” as cops handcuffed the man, identified by local media as Central Kentucky resident Dallas Frazier, after he repeatedly punched the protester in the head and broke his glasses.

The protesters had been holding up their signs outside of the U.S. Bank Arena when Frazier pulled up in a red pickup. He and the protesters started yelling at each other, and then Frazier hopped out of the truck and charged a protester identified as Mike Alter.

Afterward Alter said he had no intention of egging him on. “I was more questioning him,” he told WCPO Cincinnati. “Like, really? You want to fight?”

“I didn’t go down, for what that’s worth,” Alter added.

As soon as the fight started, it was over.

The police, who were standing nearby monitoring the situation, quickly stepped in and cuffed Frazier, who is due to appear in court Friday, according to the local Fox affiliate news station.

President Donald Trump has often been accused of escalating tensions and encouraging outright violence from the stump. And in Cincinnati on Thursday, his rhetoric was characteristically inflammatory.

As protesters disrupted his remarks, the president said, “You must have a Democrat mayor. Come on, law enforcement.”

Trump also went off on windmills (”If a windmill is within two miles of your house, your house is practically worthless”) and claimed that “We will be ending the AIDS epidemic shortly in America, and curing childhood cancer very shortly.”

LINK

Article says Donnie supporter but that as yet has not been determined. The guy getting hit though was holding an anti-Trump banner. Violence at a Donnie rally though? Who could have seen that coming?

Twosugars 02-08-2019 06:25 PM

Well, he would have thought

Kazanne 02-08-2019 06:29 PM

What an idiot,but cant see how Trump was involved :laugh:

Mystic Mock 02-08-2019 06:31 PM

That country won't know peace until Trump is out of office.

GiRTh 02-08-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10648308)
What an idiot,but cant see how Trump was involved :laugh:

The media are spinning as though he was a Trump supporter but its not been proven. This was outside a Trump rally though.

LeatherTrumpet 02-08-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10648312)

oh for crying out loud mock :joker:

LeatherTrumpet 02-08-2019 06:37 PM

Article says Donnie supporter but that as yet has not been determined.

so the thread has a wrong title, and is just trolling?

what the hell has this site now become??

Kazanne 02-08-2019 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 10648317)
The media are spinning as though he was a Trump supporter but its not been proven. This was outside a Trump rally though.

Well I take it with a pinch of salt as we know how the media like to lead people into certain mindsets.

Kazanne 02-08-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

The country will know peace if they actually want it Mock.

GiRTh 02-08-2019 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10648320)
Article says Donnie supporter but that as yet has not been determined.

so the thread has a wrong title, and is just trolling?

what the hell has this site now become??

Its in a number of publications and in some they say Donnie supporter and in others they dont but, most of the ones that didnt say Donnie supporter needed a subscription so I chose a source that didnt need a subscription. :laugh: Havent seen it in Breitbart though. I dont expect to either.

Washington Post

Ring of Fire

Metro

See most of them say Trump supporter except the Washington Post

Twosugars 02-08-2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

He is a hate monger

Tom4784 02-08-2019 07:17 PM

If a man got out of their car and attacked someone, it had to be for a reason and given that he was in a car at the time, the reason was probably something visual hence the sign the victim was carrying. It's not exactly rocket science to think that the attacker took violent exception to the sign.

Twosugars 02-08-2019 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10648358)
If a man got out of their car and attacked someone, it had to be for a reason and given that he was in a car at the time, the reason was probably something visual hence the sign the victim was carrying. It's not exactly rocket science to think that the attacker took violent exception to the sign.

You and your logic :laugh:
This is alternative reality and alternative facts, logic is frowned upon

Kizzy 02-08-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10648321)
Well I take it with a pinch of salt as we know how the media like to lead people into certain mindsets.

Oh yes... we know how some people are led by the nose by inflammatory rhetoric, it's both sad and pathetic in equal measure.

joeysteele 02-08-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Indeed Mock.
He thrives on division and nastiness.

Livia 03-08-2019 11:13 AM

Remember the elderly man who was screamed at and insulted because he was wearing a MAGA cap, sitting on his own eating his lunch, as I recall. There were people on here who tried to justify her attack and saying she shouldn't have lost her job.

Double standards.... and to use a Trumpism, fake news.

Twosugars 03-08-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10648321)

You mean like the daily fail with their decades of anti eu propaganda.
And let's not forget politicians like the stable genius across the pond.

Alf 03-08-2019 11:28 AM

He might be a supporter of the cincinnati Bengals.

They've got a lot to answer for.

Livia 03-08-2019 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 10648317)

So why include in the title like it's the truth?

GiRTh 03-08-2019 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10648929)
So why include in the title like it's the truth?

Read the whole thread

chuff me dizzy 03-08-2019 03:20 PM

Afterward Alter said he had no intention of egging him on. “I was more questioning him,” he told WCPO Cincinnati. “Like, really? You want to fight?”

Wasn't egging him on :unsure:

LeatherTrumpet 03-08-2019 04:46 PM

Thread title is incorrect

Marsh. 03-08-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10648967)

Wasn't egging him on :unsure:

Oh, well, that's alright then.

Nicky91 03-08-2019 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10649048)
Thread title is incorrect

no it isn't, that the washington post hides that ''trump supporter'' thing away, might be because they love trump

but the other 2 articles Girth posted had the ''trump supporter'' in it's title