ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   Jack or Jackson? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359939)

Matthew. 03-08-2019 04:45 PM

Jack or Jackson?

Jack and Jackson seem to be the two most disliked houseguests of this season right now and have been for a good while now. At this point, which one do you prefer?

JerseyWins 03-08-2019 04:49 PM

No poll? :worry:

Easily Jackson for me! Jack is waaaay too cringey and then gets this really annoying, smarmy attitude at times. Jackson is way more of an ironically funny character with interesting elements to his personality & gameplay. Messy :clap1:

Matthew. 03-08-2019 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10649055)
No poll? :worry:

Good idea, added :D

Moniqua 03-08-2019 04:57 PM

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....Y300_QL70_.jpg & http://spectrum-sitecore-spectrumbra..._HR.jpg?mh=285

MB. 03-08-2019 05:01 PM

Kate! 03-08-2019 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 10649072)

:joker:

Matthew. 03-08-2019 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 10649072)

:skull:

Mystic Mock 03-08-2019 06:37 PM

None of them are as bad as Jessica.

Macie Lightfoot 03-08-2019 07:00 PM

This forum has become a Jessica Milagros stanning station so GET OUT

Anyway, contrary to popular belief on this forum the answer has always been that Jackson is worse. He just skeeves me out soooooo much on a personal level and I haven't felt this way about someone since like... Paulie Calafiore. Furiously going on tirades whenever he faces the slightest amount of opposition yet claiming he has no emotions in this game and isn't taking anything personal and he's not bothered, ****ing Kat multiple times pre-feeds only to fuel her paranoia while she's nominated and then gaslight her and break up with her for being so paranoid, immediately moving onto Holly and gaslighting her because she only wanted to have sex in the shower so they could be off the feeds and nearly breaking up with her because he doesn't want to be anyone's regret or mistake, repeatedly talking down to/about women to the point where multiple of them have expressed that they unsafe living with him... I could go on and on.

And that's not even to mention how much of an irresponsible casting choice he is with his complicated relationship with food, his allegedly falsified but extremely believable domestic violence arrest, the alleged stories of being the pledgemaster of a fraternity that was kicked off campus for hazing, the obvious withdrawal symptoms from not being able to take his daily dose of Xanax and trenbolone, like.... he needs to see a therapist and a psychiatrist ASAP and I do *NOT* want to see him sort out his withdrawal issues and binge-eating disorder on my television.

Mitchell 03-08-2019 07:04 PM

Both are dreadful, but Jackson’s worse unfortunately.

Ramsay 03-08-2019 07:07 PM

I sort of kind of think Jackson can be weirdly entertaining at times in an awful kind of way. Jack is just a dick

Mystic Mock 03-08-2019 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 10649153)
This forum has become a Jessica Milagros stanning station so GET OUT

Anyway, contrary to popular belief on this forum the answer has always been that Jackson is worse. He just skeeves me out soooooo much on a personal level and I haven't felt this way about someone since like... Paulie Calafiore. Furiously going on tirades whenever he faces the slightest amount of opposition yet claiming he has no emotions in this game and isn't taking anything personal and he's not bothered, ****ing Kat multiple times pre-feeds only to fuel her paranoia while she's nominated and then gaslight her and break up with her for being so paranoid, immediately moving onto Holly and gaslighting her because she only wanted to have sex in the shower so they could be off the feeds and nearly breaking up with her because he doesn't want to be anyone's regret or mistake, repeatedly talking down to/about women to the point where multiple of them have expressed that they unsafe living with him... I could go on and on.

And that's not even to mention how much of an irresponsible casting choice he is with his complicated relationship with food, his allegedly falsified but extremely believable domestic violence arrest, the alleged stories of being the pledgemaster of a fraternity that was kicked off campus for hazing, the obvious withdrawal symptoms from not being able to take his daily dose of Xanax and trenbolone, like.... he needs to see a therapist and a psychiatrist ASAP and I do *NOT* want to see him sort out his withdrawal issues and binge-eating disorder on my television.

Jessica's trying to break the spirit of the game this week, people are allowed to campaign against what the HOH wants if it doesn't work for their game, otherwise what's the point of having things like the POV if the Housemates are just supposed to go with the HOH's wishes?

And with Jackson I'm adamant that he shouldn't have been cast due to clear mental issues, but as usual BB as a franchise does love to cast mentally ill people for entertainment.

Ramsay 03-08-2019 07:18 PM

Jessica has saved this season tyvm

Mystic Mock 03-08-2019 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramsay (Post 10649167)
Jessica has saved this season tyvm

If Jessica has her way she'll kill the entire show if people can't "disrespect" the HOH by daring to try and stop the HOH's target from going.

JerseyWins 03-08-2019 08:22 PM

1) Macie is highly exaggerating how "awful" Jackson is, a lot of that is "alleged" and completely off the show as well, but what else is new

2) Totally unrelated to this thread and everything but just leaving this here :skull:

Matthew. 03-08-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10649192)

Oh my god :joker::joker::joker:

Moniqua 03-08-2019 08:31 PM

jersey you honestly need to stop embarrassing yourself with your piss poor taste

JerseyWins 03-08-2019 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moniqua (Post 10649199)
jersey you honestly need to stop embarrassing yourself with your piss poor taste

Lewk in the mirra qua with that ****e taste!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/7441464a...v96wo2_250.gif

Macie Lightfoot 03-08-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10649166)
Jessica's trying to break the spirit of the game this week, people are allowed to campaign against what the HOH wants if it doesn't work for their game, otherwise what's the point of having things like the POV if the Housemates are just supposed to go with the HOH's wishes?

I don't even know what "the spirit of the game" is but literally every HOH in the history of Big Brother wants a certain outcome to happen when they are in power and get frustrated when their desired outcome doesn't happen. Jessica doesn't even remotely register on the scale of HOHitis and her entire platform is "nobody has ever included me in the house's decisions or any legitimate alliances, so therefore I want to be in control of something in this game for once" and that's perfectly valid for someone who was treated as a useless object both by the players and by the fans.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10649192)
1) Macie is highly exaggerating how "awful" Jackson is, a lot of that is "alleged" and completely off the show as well, but what else is new

Everything that's alleged was marked as such, and stuff off the show is totally valid to comment on when Jackson himself has talked about his Xanax doses and taking tren and when we are watching him clearly go through withdrawal. His eating habits clearly show that there's some binge eating disorder at hand, his body is changing, his temper is growing, and he is becoming more irritable. It was only a matter of time before it all caught up to him and he lost it to the point where he got kicked out of his alliance :shrug:

Jigs 03-08-2019 09:27 PM

Jackson is better TV but unfortunately that means he's the more appalling person

Legrand 11-08-2019 02:10 PM

Both are absolutely disgusting but if I had to pick one I'd pick Jackson.

DouglasS 11-08-2019 06:51 PM

I don’t get people calling Jackson disgusting he’s harmless

Mess was far worse and mean anyway

JerseyWins 11-08-2019 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10656201)
I don’t get people calling Jackson disgusting he’s harmless

Mess was far worse and mean anyway

This

Razor 11-08-2019 08:35 PM

I dislike both of them.

Matthew. 26-09-2019 02:55 PM

Bumping this after one of them somehow won