ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Lies of Leaving Neverland. (New documentary)) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360604)

Nancy. 21-08-2019 03:34 PM

Lies of Leaving Neverland. (New documentary))

This is brilliant.

The lies and inconsistencies from Robson and Safechuck are insane.

Toy Soldier 21-08-2019 08:13 PM

Literally *nothing* new in this.

Nancy. 22-08-2019 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10662746)
Literally *nothing* new in this.

What a surprise coming from you. :joker:
(That was sarcasm btw).

Toy Soldier 22-08-2019 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 10662901)
What a surprise coming from you. :joker:
(That was sarcasm btw).

It's objectively true though. I'm not commenting on what is / isn't accurate in it, I'm just saying that there's no new revelation in it? It's just a collection of the same things that were in the YouTube videos posted last year? They even use the same catchphrases - "proven liar" this, "proven liar" that... etc. etc.

This thread was done to death last time and while it would be interesting to have NEW information, rehashing the same stuff all over again - especially in video form - is just a waste of time?

bitontheslide 22-08-2019 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10662903)

This thread was done to death last time and while it would be interesting to have NEW information, rehashing the same stuff all over again - especially in video form - is just a waste of time?

yeah, at this point there will never be any real new information. Some people think he was a complete perv, others don't and that won't change either

Nancy. 22-08-2019 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10662903)
It's objectively true though. I'm not commenting on what is / isn't accurate in it, I'm just saying that there's no new revelation in it? It's just a collection of the same things that were in the YouTube videos posted last year? They even use the same catchphrases - "proven liar" this, "proven liar" that... etc. etc.

There are people out there that don't know about the stuff in the video above.

I didn't post that video for you.

If you're sick of hearing about "re-hashed" information, then keep it to yourself instead of trolling these threads for the 10999834 time.

AnnieK 22-08-2019 08:02 AM

I have yet to meet anyone whose mind has been changed by either film....as BOTs said, people either believe he was a paedophile or they don't. Seeing YouTube videos probably won't change their minds. Be interesting to see this imminent press conference though, sounds like someone else cashing in just like Lisa Marie and her tell all book. Wonder if they've all been released from some contract as they are all coming out 10 years on :shrug:

Kazanne 22-08-2019 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 10662617)
This is brilliant.

I wasn't convinced by the documentary when it was first aired Nancy, people have already made their minds up on what they believe, I don't think for one minute he was a paedophile at all , yes ,silly having kids stay over etc , but I don't think there were any bad intentions, maybe people get annoyed over the videos commenting on his innocence as something might be in one of them that actually proves he wasn't a paedophile as then they would have to admit they were wrong , but I still don't think they would as he was found not guilty by a court of law and still that wasn't enough, but thanks for the video :wavey:

AnnieK 22-08-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10662925)
I wasn't convinced by the documentary when it was first aired Nancy, people have already made their minds up on what they believe, I don't think for one minute he was a paedophile at all , yes ,silly having kids stay over etc , but I don't think there were any bad intentions, maybe people get annoyed over the videos commenting on his innocence as something might be in one of them that actually proves he wasn't a paedophile as then they would have to admit they were wrong , but I still don't think they would as he was found not guilty by a court of law and still that wasn't enough, but thanks for the video :wavey:

By that same token though Kaz, many of his fans would deny he was a paedophile even if there was cast iron proof. There is no way to prove anything since he passed away, everything is heresay and opinion. His music is his legacy and those who want to should enjoy it

GoldHeart 22-08-2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy. (Post 10662617)
This is brilliant.

Hi Nancy did you see the thread I posted about the new MJ documentary that's been released called ' chasing the truth' which exposes lies & defends MJ .

It's shocking how Robson & Safechuck can ever be seen as reliable :facepalm: , every word that comes out their mouths is BS .

Kazanne 22-08-2019 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 10662929)
By that same token though Kaz, many of his fans would deny he was a paedophile even if there was cast iron proof. There is no way to prove anything since he passed away, everything is heresay and opinion. His music is his legacy and those who want to should enjoy it

I see that with some fans Annie, and there will never be 100% proof either way now, I just think he should rest in peace ,I don't like the thought of someones legacy being tainted by hearsay and accustations that the accused person cant counteract and answer to especially for money.:wavey:

Jessica. 23-08-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 10662921)
I have yet to meet anyone whose mind has been changed by either film....as BOTs said, people either believe he was a paedophile or they don't. Seeing YouTube videos probably won't change their minds. Be interesting to see this imminent press conference though, sounds like someone else cashing in just like Lisa Marie and her tell all book. Wonder if they've all been released from some contract as they are all coming out 10 years on :shrug:

Doing research, including watching videos, is what changed my mind, so you can't speak for everyone.

AnnieK 23-08-2019 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica. (Post 10663597)
Doing research, including watching videos, is what changed my mind, so you can't speak for everyone.

Which is why I said I personally haven't met anyone :shrug:

GoldHeart 23-08-2019 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 10663605)
Which is why I said I personally haven't met anyone :shrug:

There's a mixture actually
Some people thought MJ was guilty , but after watching leaving Neverland then they think he's innocent & some are still unsure .

And of course other people will always think he's guilty no matter what, but I think its important to get videos like this with facts so that people can see the other side or at least be more open minded .

Niamh. 23-08-2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10663615)
There's a mixture actually
Some people thought MJ was guilty , but after watching leaving Neverland then they think he's innocent & some are still unsure .

And of course other people will always think he's guilty no matter what, but I think its important to get videos like this with facts so that people can see the other side or at least be more open minded .

But no one thought he was innocent and now think he's guilty? :laugh2:

GoldHeart 23-08-2019 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10663618)
But no one thought he was innocent and now think he's guilty? :laugh2:

Yeah they did based on the lies on the 4 hour mockumentary , it's emotional propaganda .

But I'm saying opinions are a MIXTURE , this forum proves that . And some of us do research.

Toy Soldier 23-08-2019 04:09 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/XpXglljvHc60U/giphy.gif