ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Ed Sheeran axed Ariana Duet ‘No Love For The Lonely’ from Collabs Album (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=361443)

Morgan. 20-09-2019 06:28 PM

Ed Sheeran axed Ariana Duet ‘No Love For The Lonely’ from Collabs Album

Lmao this wouldve been the only good one too :hehe:

RileyH 20-09-2019 06:32 PM

i'm glad it wasn't released bc the less ed sheeran in my playlist the better x

Amy Jade 20-09-2019 07:39 PM

low key glad because I cant stand him and I'd have wanted to listen to the album if Ari were featured

Cal. 20-09-2019 07:47 PM

Poor him for axing the highlight of his career!

Daniel. 20-09-2019 08:05 PM

Axe his career

DouglasS 20-09-2019 08:29 PM

He improved his album immensely then :love:

Morgan. 20-09-2019 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10681234)
He improved his album immensely then :love:

Because tracks including Yebba, PnB Rock, Paula Londra, Meek Mill and Boogie Wit Da Hoodie really boosted his sales

Tom4784 20-09-2019 09:59 PM

Ed Sheeran is a ****ing mystery to me. His talent is nothing short of generic, his music is bland and very general and he isn't good looking so there's not even the excuse of his fanbase being shallow to explain why it exists in the first place.

Twosugars 20-09-2019 10:58 PM

I think in years to come he will be hated like simply red or james blunt

DouglasS 21-09-2019 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10681252)
Ed Sheeran is a ****ing mystery to me. His talent is nothing short of generic, his music is bland and very general and he isn't good looking so there's not even the excuse of his fanbase being shallow to explain why it exists in the first place.

I wouldn’t say he’s completely generic? I’d say ariana is completely generic. He is also very talented, he writes his own music, plays many instruments and has a fantastic voice live. People pretend he’s not talented because he is overplayed one the radio and very popular

Daniel. 21-09-2019 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10681285)
I wouldn’t say he’s completely generic? I’d say ariana is completely generic. He is also very talented, he writes his own music, plays many instruments and has a fantastic voice live. People pretend he’s not talented because he is overplayed one the radio and very popular

Everything Ed Sheeran has done is incredibly generic, basic and dull.

Morgan. 22-09-2019 11:24 AM

Lowkey a bop

DouglasS 22-09-2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel. (Post 10681289)
Everything Ed Sheeran has done is incredibly generic, basic and dull.

I disagree, it only became generic once he became popular. He has a very distinct voice and has set the lead in pop music, rather than followed behind.

I’d say he is similar to Adele, a leading person in music that doesn’t need to follow trends to be popular and does his own unique thing (making him and her not generic)

Ariana grande is the definition of being popular and also generic. following trends rather than her own musical style. You can telll she doesn’t have any direction for her own music and her managers and team get the songs/sound for her. She is essentially a vessel of her team and managers, and just is a voice alone

Alf 22-09-2019 11:29 AM

Your music is just awful these days, I'd ask for a refund.

Scantily clad girls, dancing about like Dressage horses, singing about absolutely nothing of importance or meaning.

It can be so so much better.

RileyH 22-09-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10681952)

Lowkey a bop

Not even Ari could save this :skull:

Twosugars 22-09-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10681954)
Your music is just awful these days, I'd ask for a refund.

Scantily clad girls, dancing about like Dressage horses, singing about absolutely nothing of importance or meaning.

It can be so so much better.

Yeah bc song lyrics used to be soooooo profound :rolleyes:

She loves you yeyeye, she loves you yeyeye

Alf 22-09-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twosugars (Post 10681974)
Yeah bc song lyrics used to be soooooo profound :rolleyes:

She loves you yeyeye, she loves you yeyeye

At least they had the decency to compose and play the music themselves, and not dress like prostitutes whilst shaking their asses.

And the song you picked out does tell a story. There not telling you to look at their lovely lady lumps, or asking us if we like their ass when they twerk.

Twosugars 22-09-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10681980)
At least they had the decency to compose and play the music themselves, and not dress like prostitutes whilst shaking their asses.

And the song you picked out does tell a story. There not telling you to look at their lovely lady lumps, or asking us if we like their ass when they twerk.

At least they're being honest:hee:

JerseyWins 22-09-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10681236)
Meek Mill and Boogie Wit Da Hoodie really boosted his sales

1000 Nights a BOP

Saph 22-09-2019 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10681252)

TBH

I'm so tired of the overratedness of it all

Saph 22-09-2019 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alf (Post 10681980)
There not telling you to look at their lovely lady lumps, or asking us if we like their ass when they twerk.

wow is this 2005

Tom4784 22-09-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10681285)

You can find an Ed Sheeran busking on any street corner in any city in the UK.

His voice is only passable really, indistinct and playing many instruments doesn't make him any less generic, there's plenty of musicians in this world who can boast about that, same with writing his own songs. Everything about him is really ****ing basic and generic.

I can only assume he's made a deal with a devil for his success because it's quite mystifying otherwise.

Tom4784 22-09-2019 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10681953)
I disagree, it only became generic once he became popular. He has a very distinct voice and has set the lead in pop music, rather than followed behind.

I’d say he is similar to Adele, a leading person in music that doesn’t need to follow trends to be popular and does his own unique thing (making him and her not generic)

Ariana grande is the definition of being popular and also generic. following trends rather than her own musical style. You can telll she doesn’t have any direction for her own music and her managers and team get the songs/sound for her. She is essentially a vessel of her team and managers, and just is a voice alone

He is the definition of a follower really and he always has been, there's so many people that sound just like him. He's just your typical singer songwriter white guy with a guitar, American Idol had about three different versions of him every year before anyone even knew his name. There is literally nothing about his music that is unique and that's always been the case.

Glenn. 22-09-2019 03:32 PM

When is it going on it’s break and away from us. We don’t deserve this suffering.

Liam- 22-09-2019 03:38 PM

Imagine your music being snubbed by Ed Sheeran of all people, the shame