ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Week 3 elimination spoiler (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=361739)

Vanessa 06-10-2019 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleleen (Post 10691004)
Working hard has nothing to do with dance experience

He has done theatre school, but so as Kelvin. And probably some of the others.

RileyH 06-10-2019 07:08 PM

it's an entertainment show who honestly cares about who has done a dance class before and who hasn't

Morgan. 06-10-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10691007)
it's an entertainment show who honestly cares about who has done a dance class before and who hasn't

:joker:

sleleen 06-10-2019 07:10 PM

Quote:

Yeah no idc either just dunno why people have one rule for one and another for another

Liam- 06-10-2019 07:11 PM

Karim is literally trained in ballet like Debbie was, difference being, Debbie hadn’t done it for about 40 years :laugh:

It’s funny what you can get away with if you have a penis

Vanessa 06-10-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10691012)
Karim is literally trained in ballet like Debbie was, difference being, Debbie hadn’t done it for about 40 years :laugh:

It’s funny what you can get away with if you have a penis

He's not the only one to have dance training in there.

Vanessa 06-10-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

I agree. I vote for who entertains me the most. And that's Karim. But we all have our favourites

Morgan. 06-10-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10691016)
He's not the only one to have dance training in there.

But he has a considerably larger amount of it than the others

Liam- 06-10-2019 07:17 PM

On another note though, no more Kevin being rammed down our throats :love:

Vanessa 06-10-2019 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10691020)
But he has a considerably larger amount of it than the others

I think Kelvin has more. He can dance anything. Karim doesn't find it all easy like he does

Vanessa 06-10-2019 07:30 PM

Most celebrities have been to theatre school. So they may already have rhythm and musicality.

Vanessa 06-10-2019 07:46 PM

If Karim had the most dancing experience, he would be top of the leader board every week. But he isn't.

Nicky91 07-10-2019 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10691029)
Most celebrities have been to theatre school. So they may already have rhythm and musicality.

:notimpressed:

umm Lady Emma, David James surely have no experience before strictly, rough starts but they are getting there now, maybe in different leagues compared to ringers Visage, Kelvin, Karim, Catherine, Saffron but i enjoy watching them in training, enjoying every second, every minute of their journeys (from nothing to dancer)

Amy Jade 07-10-2019 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10691026)
I think Kelvin has more. He can dance anything. Karim doesn't find it all easy like he does

You can think what you like but dealing in facts and not delusion; Karim is by far and away the cast member with most experience, no matter how you try and shift gears. Karim is trained in ballet, has been in the cast of multiple musical theater productions which have multiple dance numbers in them...how are you sitting here telling us Kelvin has more training?

Amy Jade 07-10-2019 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10691040)
If Karim had the most dancing experience, he would be top of the leader board every week. But he isn't.

Because Kelvin and Michelle especially have better rhythm. Doesn't change the fact Karim is a professionally trained ballet dancer.

Amy Jade 07-10-2019 08:12 AM

I wouldn't say anyone is cheating, over the years we have had people on with different levels of training from before the show.

For my mind ai am always just more impressed with true novices at first, but Kelvin has no dance training I am aware of whereas Karim is a ballet dancer and has theater credits in roles that require dance experience and training so am I as impressed with a professionally trained dancer being quite good or Michelle Visage who has very little if any experience...Michelle 100%

Amy Jade 07-10-2019 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10691309)
Michelle :laugh3: what a joke to call her a beginner, she has performing experience, character experience, dance experience

she's more the female john barrowman in terms of ringer-level

also that smug look on her face during results show, i saw them sweat at first but then after revealed through ''we knew it we would go through'' VILE

What performance experience does she have? She's 50 and was in Seduction in her 20's but if you watch any of their performances their dancing is clearly very basic.

Is she simply your current hate target who you'll hurl abuse at until called out and then flip and support her?

Liam- 07-10-2019 08:37 AM

You dare come for Michelle!

Vanessa 07-10-2019 09:03 AM

She's not a complete beginner, but I like her.
Now Chris is a beginner, and I think he's doing great.

Vanessa 07-10-2019 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10691308)
I wouldn't say anyone is cheating, over the years we have had people on with different levels of training from before the show.

For my mind ai am always just more impressed with true novices at first, but Kelvin has no dance training I am aware of whereas Karim is a ballet dancer and has theater credits in roles that require dance experience and training so am I as impressed with a professionally trained dancer being quite good or Michelle Visage who has very little if any experience...Michelle 100%

The way Kelvin dances, I'd say he' has definitely had some dance training. He's not a complete beginner at all

Vanessa 07-10-2019 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10691304)
Because Kelvin and Michelle especially have better rhythm. Doesn't change the fact Karim is a professionally trained ballet dancer.

Most celebrities have been to theatre school. They do some dance training in there.

Vanessa 07-10-2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10691286)
:notimpressed:

umm Lady Emma, David James surely have no experience before strictly, rough starts but they are getting there now, maybe in different leagues compared to ringers Visage, Kelvin, Karim, Catherine, Saffron but i enjoy watching them in training, enjoying every second, every minute of their journeys (from nothing to dancer)

Personally, I don't mind who has had dance training or not. I support the one who I find the most entertaining.

Amy Jade 07-10-2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10691331)
The way Kelvin dances, I'd say he' has definitely had some dance training. He's not a complete beginner at all

He's actually told those who questioned him that he has no prior experience apart from the Full Monty which is basic. I did gymnastics and competitive dance for 5 years and some people just take to it that quick.

Amy Jade 07-10-2019 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10691333)
Most celebrities have been to theatre school. They do some dance training in there.

It's literally the basic of basic though, again...Karim is a trained ballet dancer. You don't have to change your opinion, like who you like but that is a fact.

GoldHeart 07-10-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10691304)

Why does it matter so much? :rolleyes: , there's been quite a few celebs with ballet & other dance backgrounds so what ?.

Its an entertainment show