ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Week 3 elimination spoiler (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=361739)

Denver 05-10-2019 10:40 PM

Week 3 elimination spoiler

Annekka vs David

Spoiler:

Annekka eliminated

parmnion 05-10-2019 10:41 PM

Taking one for the team.

RileyH 05-10-2019 10:42 PM

:(

GoldHeart 05-10-2019 10:44 PM

I haven't watched it back yet but was Anneka really worse than David?? .

Denver 05-10-2019 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10690531)

Yes much worse

Vanessa 05-10-2019 10:45 PM

First time I voted like mad for Karim. I didn't want to take any chances. :laugh:

GoldHeart 05-10-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan (Post 10690533)
Yes much worse

Poor Anneka she improved a bit last week I thought .

MB. 05-10-2019 10:46 PM

Anneka turning up, running around in a circle for ninety seconds in lieu of dancing, getting one of the lowest scores in history and then immediately pissing off home is the level of iconic I aspire to be

Denver 05-10-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10690535)
Poor Anneka she improved a bit last week I thought .

All she did was run on a spot for like 2 mins

Vanessa 05-10-2019 10:47 PM

The Twitter spoiler poll gives a good idea of how the vote is going. This week they had it spot on.

LukeB 05-10-2019 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 10690537)
Anneka turning up, running around in a circle for ninety seconds in lieu of dancing, getting one of the lowest scores in history and then immediately pissing off home is the level of iconic I aspire to be

When will others favs

Mystic Mock 05-10-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10690531)

Imo she was, David actually showed some improvement on last week I thought.

GoldHeart 05-10-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10690539)
The Twitter spoiler poll gives a good idea of how the vote is going. This week they had it spot on.

Makes a change , usually they keep the worst dancers in for giggles :rolleyes:.

LukeB 05-10-2019 10:52 PM

People are way too harsh on Anneka Rice, she’s 61 who never danced in her life unlike Karim and Kelvin. She tried her best, she was good last week but fast dance isn’t her strength. She tried

joeysteele 05-10-2019 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10690542)
Imo she was, David actually showed some improvement on last week I thought.

He did Mock.

Really I couldn't believe Anneka's performance.
From start to finish it was nothing like dancing.
I can't believe they did such a routine.

Vanessa 05-10-2019 10:54 PM

Kelvin has a lot of dancing experience. I like him, but it shows.
Karim is nowhere near his level. But I find him more fun to watch.

Vanessa 05-10-2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10690545)
Makes a change , usually they keep the worst dancers in for giggles :rolleyes:.

There are a lot of good dancers this year. It's going to be very tough.

Denver 05-10-2019 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10690554)

I mean you do realise Karim is the most experienced Celeb?

Mystic Mock 05-10-2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10690548)
He did Mock.

Really I couldn't believe Anneka's performance.
From start to finish it was nothing like dancing.
I can't believe they did such a routine.

Same here Joey, it made me laugh in a car crash kinda way, but I would've seriously thought that this show was having an X Factor if they'd have eliminated David over Anneka tonight when like you've said, how on earth did this routine get created?:laugh:

GoldHeart 05-10-2019 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10690554)

I noticed the men get let off for dance experience but the women seem to get a harder time which isn't always fair. Obviously depending on the person as some are just popular regardless of gender.

I've always said though that strictly has never been a level playing field entirely, obviously they'll be celebs with musical theatre backgrounds & some dance experience but it's still a new ball game for them .

If people want a competition with complete zero experience dance virgins then I think we'd just have politicians & newsreaders which would be boring :joker: :rolleyes: .

Vanessa 05-10-2019 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan (Post 10690561)
I mean you do realise Karim is the most experienced Celeb?

No, I think Kelvin is. Karim struggles with everything. But he works hard.

Vanessa 05-10-2019 11:01 PM

Obviously, I know Karim can dance. But Kelvin seems to be on another level.
Hopefully next week Karim will get the scores he deserves.

Amy Jade 05-10-2019 11:31 PM

Karim is a trained classical dancer, he was in big shows like Chitty so how you can make out he's less trained than Kelvin in almost comical.

Vanessa 05-10-2019 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10690585)
Karim is a trained classical dancer, he was in big shows like Chitty so how you can make out he's less trained than Kelvin in almost comical.

He still doesn't know ballroom and Latin.

Amy Jade 05-10-2019 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10690586)
He still doesn't know ballroom and Latin.

Have you seen Chitty? the dancing in it is insane! He's highly trained you just chose to ignore it because you're lusting after him.

Morgan. 05-10-2019 11:43 PM

At the end of the day its a dancing show, the weakest dancers get eliminated and the strongest stay.

Also might I add theres a fair amount of hypocrisy in the public when it comes to ‘trained dancers’. Many fawned over the likes of Ashley and Faye last year and defended them with the ‘no ballroom experience’ line, but as soon as two male dancers who also have forms of experience are there suddenly the tables turned.

And thats not aimed at anyone in particular its just a general observation.

Amy Jade 05-10-2019 11:51 PM

Ashley wasn't a musically trained stage actress though, Karim is. Ashley was literally a burlesque dancer.

I have seen 2 of the three plays I know Karim was in, Chitty and The Lion King and if he danced like they did in the shows I saw he has a distinct advantage. Considering this I am far more impressed with the likes of Michelle, Kelvin and Cath who have been great so far and have no experience.

Amy Jade 05-10-2019 11:54 PM

Also Morgan that **** can be flipped too.

Alexandra and Ashley who had some experience were bloody hounded for it, Alex was driven to tears after being relentlessly attacked for 'pretending to struggle' yet very little is said about Karim who went to bloody Sylvia Young and has been in at least three major theater productions.

Morgan. 05-10-2019 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10690592)
Ashley wasn't a musically trained stage actress though, Karim is. Ashley was literally a burlesque dancer.

I have seen 2 of the three plays I know Karim was in, Chitty and The Lion King and if he danced like they did in the shows I saw he has a distinct advantage. Considering this I am far more impressed with the likes of Michelle, Kelvin and Cath who have been great so far and have no experience.

Fair enough about Karim tbh

My comment was more geared towards the kelvin comments really

Morgan. 05-10-2019 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10690596)
Also Morgan that **** can be flipped too.

Alexandra and Ashley who had some experience were bloody hounded for it, Alex was driven to tears after being relentlessly attacked for 'pretending to struggle' yet very little is said about Karim who went to bloody Sylvia Young and has been in at least three major theater productions.

Oh yeah totally, although a lot of the hounding came after the first couple of weeks (Ashley especially, she was loved until about 1/4 of the way through i seem to remember).

Amy Jade 06-10-2019 12:04 AM

Ashley was regularly the best performer, if Karim was I would have no issue saying so but tonight for me he was pretty poor when you account for his experience, that's all I am saying.

Amy Jade 06-10-2019 12:06 AM

Danny Mac and Jay from The Wanted had about the same level of training as people like Alex and Ashley had and I don't remember any of those two getting hate like Alex and Ashley either.

The Alex hate was so vicious.

GoldHeart 06-10-2019 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10690588)
At the end of the day its a dancing show, the weakest dancers get eliminated and the strongest stay.

Also might I add theres a fair amount of hypocrisy in the public when it comes to ‘trained dancers’. Many fawned over the likes of Ashley and Faye last year and defended them with the ‘no ballroom experience’ line, but as soon as two male dancers who also have forms of experience are there suddenly the tables turned.

And thats not aimed at anyone in particular its just a general observation.

I noticed the men get a pass depending on who they are of course , and certain women get a hard time .

Alexandra was given horrible hate & grief online , yet Joe had a musical dance background and was praised & won .

So yep definitely hypocrisy & inconsistency as Jill Half penny was clearly a trained dancer but was loved yet last year Ashley was slated for previous experience & found herself in the bottom 3 times or something ? .

Twosugars 06-10-2019 12:27 AM

Yeah women are always treated more harshly when it comes to experience
By other women too

GiRTh 06-10-2019 01:53 AM

Strictly Spoiler - Week 2

Spoiler:

Strictly hit the movies but whilst some of the couples were a box office smash the others flopped and found themselves in the Dance Off. Fortunately I have all the movie spoilers you could possibly crave. And the results! So here are the results: David and Anneka had to dance off. The judges saved David. Anneka was eliminated! Complaints to the BBC This week’s spoiler has come from an audience mole sourced by one of the groups I work with and should be accurate.

Read more at: https://www.strictlyspoiler.com/

Strictly Jake 06-10-2019 08:42 AM

It's clear Kevin was disappointed with Anneka ever since he found out he was paired with her so he didn't even bother putting a good routine together for last night. I'm pleased he is out early this year

GoldHeart 06-10-2019 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly Jake (Post 10690654)
It's clear Kevin was disappointed with Anneka ever since he found out he was paired with her so he didn't even bother putting a good routine together for last night. I'm pleased he is out early this year

What the hell was that routine !???:facepalm: , they just skipped and ran about there was no dancing or Charleston steps .

Vanessa 06-10-2019 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10690587)
Have you seen Chitty? the dancing in it is insane! He's highly trained you just chose to ignore it because you're lusting after him.

He doesn't know all the different dances. Same as Kelvin. But they have some dancing experience.
I know some of the others have also danced before.

Vanessa 06-10-2019 09:26 AM

It's good that we all have different opinions. Of course we're not going to agree all the time.
I just enjoy watching the show, it's the highlight of my Saturday night. :laugh:
There are so many good dancers this year, we're going to lose some good ones soon. :(

Nicky91 06-10-2019 09:48 AM

glad David survived that dance off :love: i enjoyed watching his american smooth

next week i worry big time for Lady Emma, because then she's due a latin and she could be in trouble if anywhere near bottom half of leaderboard :mad: