ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Tension In Camp (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362993)

GoldHeart 24-11-2019 10:26 PM

Tension In Camp

What was that all about with Andrew & Ian?? :conf:, Ian WASN'T even shouting at him !! .

It's weird as Andrew & the others had that debate over the dingo dollar & him & James kept arguing :facepalm: . I know they all squash their disagreements but it's like they're all getting snappy especially Andrew. It's so random ,must be the environment & tiredness.

Tony Montana 24-11-2019 10:26 PM

It was so random.

rionablue 24-11-2019 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10720075)
What was that all about with Andrew & Ian?? :conf:, Ian WASN'T even shouting at him !! .

It's weird as Andrew & the others had that debate over the dingo dollar & him & James kept arguing :facepalm: . I know they all squash their disagreements but it's like they're all getting snappy especially Andrew. It's so random ,must be the environment & tiredness.

Andrew is a waste of space and getting on my nerves. Hope is out first

GoldHeart 24-11-2019 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10720123)
Andrew is a waste of space and getting on my nerves. Hope is out first

I liked Andrew ,even felt like he was being picked on a bit . But tonight that was just weird :huh: .

Saph 24-11-2019 11:33 PM

Andrew really annoys me, he just disagrees for the sake of it and then acts like everyone attacks him

Saph 24-11-2019 11:34 PM

the whole thing about the dingo challenge question was just stupid, he was outvoted and he didnt like it so made a big fuss

Liam- 24-11-2019 11:43 PM

James is starting to do my head in a little bit tbh, his ego is a little too strong for my liking

Jack_ 24-11-2019 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10720157)
James is starting to do my head in a little bit tbh, his ego is a little too strong for my liking

He’s giving me Jamie Lomas vibes. Likes to play the Good Guy role but actually he’s a wanker

His little tantrum at Dec was revealing tbh

GoldHeart 25-11-2019 12:41 AM

Quote:

I don't know what to make of James sometimes i like him other times I'm not sure , im confused by Andrew aswell .

bitontheslide 25-11-2019 03:59 AM

i'ts pretty obvious why its happening now, the votes to get rid of them are starting soon, so it's time to try and make those they think could win, look bad .... thats the cause of random arguments

Ammi 25-11-2019 04:07 AM

...t’is the hunger and the exhaustion, Andrew is having a few moments of not coping with it...but, a few of them are having their moments in different ways...I loved how Andrew and Ian hugged it out really quickly though...and how genuinely affectionate that was...:love:...

Morgan. 25-11-2019 06:18 AM

Andrew has this weird apology complex but I think it’s part of a game plan if I’m honest. He’s always going out of his way to cause tension, the pretty much immediately apologises and accepts responsibility. And tbh if he played it better it’d have been a great strategy - giving the audience what they want in terms of drama and entertainment, but also being a good guy and apologising when he’s wrong. But he’s playing it all wrong and it’s just coming across false and annoying.

Niamh. 25-11-2019 08:47 AM

Quote:

Same, the women go first ****e annoys me aswell

Cherie 25-11-2019 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10720278)

That felt more domineering than chilvarous in my eyes, he just railroaded Kate’s views

Cherie 25-11-2019 09:13 AM

Andrews outburst was really random, he is starting to come across as a bit strange :worry:

Liam- 25-11-2019 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10720278)

It was very patronising, almost like ‘shut up woman, men make the decisions around here, do as you’re told’ he’s a bit like a caveman

Niamh. 25-11-2019 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10720283)
That felt more domineering than chilvarous in my eyes, he just railroaded Kate’s views

Yep, he's aggressively being the nice guy almost :laugh: . Honestly I'd find it really patronising if I was in there, someone telling me because I'm a woman I won't be having the proper experience like the men

Niamh. 25-11-2019 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10720286)
It was very patronising, almost like ‘shut up woman, men make the decisions around here, do as you’re told’ he’s a bit like a caveman

Yeah pretty much, you could see Kate was embarrassed aswell

Niamh. 25-11-2019 09:32 AM

Also, they should have randomly selected the order of the people imo, it's really unfair otherwise. Kirk and Minty will always end up at the bottom

LeatherTrumpet 25-11-2019 09:39 AM

Quote:

This

Gusto Brunt 25-11-2019 11:15 AM

Andrew is a bit of a pain in the neck, sorry.

Dogeatdog 25-11-2019 01:06 PM

I think they are all beginning to feel the strain a little bit now, some more than others. I think Andrew looks into things a bit too much and in my opinion he comes across as a little needy which can be a bit irritating. His disagreement with Ian was pretty random and out of nowhere.

James is an interesting one since I think his frustrations are more to do with him being in control of the decision making in the group. I agreed with what was said on Extra camp last night, the fact that he is a captain of a rugby team, he has this natural characteristic to take leadership and he’s clearly doing that in the jungle.

Being a sportsman he’s ultra competitive as well which is evidenced by his reaction to failing the trial yesterday. At the moment I don’t dislike him but he needs to be a bit more careful because if he becomes a bit to domineering, it’s going to upset a lot of the campmates since they are not going to be able to express themselves and put their own opinions across especially the way he was towards Kate is anything to go by.

Gusto Brunt 25-11-2019 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Evil (Post 10720404)
I think they are all beginning to feel the strain a little bit now, some more than others. I think Andrew looks into things a bit too much and in my opinion he comes across as a little needy which can be a bit irritating. His disagreement with Ian was pretty random and out of nowhere.

James is an interesting one since I think his frustrations are more to do with him being in control of the decision making in the group. I agreed with what was said on Extra camp last night, the fact that he is a captain of a rugby team, he has this natural characteristic to take leadership and he’s clearly doing that in the jungle.

Being a sportsman he’s ultra competitive as well which is evidenced by his reaction to failing the trial yesterday. At the moment I don’t dislike him but he needs to be a bit more careful because if he becomes a bit to domineering, it’s going to upset a lot of the campmates since they are not going to be able to express themselves and put their own opinions across especially the way he was towards Kate is anything to go by.

Nice assessment. :wavey:

King Gizzard 25-11-2019 02:11 PM

I think he just misheard Ian. To be fair there is lots of stuff we don’t hear because it’s an hour show. Ian could have been getting on his nerves all day.

But I will say he’s annoying me now. Something off about him. Like when he went for a cry about not having a sleep (when the new beds popped up...) and having to do the dishes (I mean wow hardest job ever). He’s definitely trying to find things to be the victim for. at first I thought he was going to be like Iain Lee but Iain Lee was just purely bullied by the **** gang whereas Andrew is bringing it on himself

Niamh. 25-11-2019 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Gizzard (Post 10720424)
I think he just misheard Ian. To be fair there is lots of stuff we don’t hear because it’s an hour show. Ian could have been getting on his nerves all day.

But I will say he’s annoying me now. Something off about him. Like when he went for a cry about not having a sleep (when the new beds popped up...) and having to do the dishes (I mean wow hardest job ever). He’s definitely trying to find things to be the victim for. at first I thought he was going to be like Iain Lee but Iain Lee was just purely bullied by the **** gang whereas Andrew is bringing it on himself

Yeah, was feeling sorry for him last week when I did think that he was going to be picked on like Iain Lee but last night with Ian was a bit odd, so was that tantrum about the Dingo Dollar challenge question