ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Is Ian picking on Andrew? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=363090)

Vanessa 28-11-2019 07:30 AM

Is Ian picking on Andrew?

What do you think?
Andrew always seems to be on the receiving end of Ian outbursts :suspect:

rionablue 28-11-2019 07:35 AM

He is to a degree yes but Andrew needs to stand up to him and tell him mind his own business. I really dont like Ian now. He is a complete loser with his attitude. Andrew needs to man up and not let him get away with it

LeatherTrumpet 28-11-2019 07:39 AM

Andrew is playing the victim a bit

Liam- 28-11-2019 07:43 AM

I fell asleep last night so didn’t watch all of it, but from what I’ve seen, Andrew is a tad bit irritating, but James and Ian especially take everything he does very seriously and only ever pick things that he does out and they obviously wouldn’t do the same thing to anyone else

GoldHeart 28-11-2019 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10722564)
I fell asleep last night so didn’t watch all of it, but from what I’ve seen, Andrew is a tad bit irritating, but James and Ian especially take everything he does very seriously and only ever pick things that he does out and they obviously wouldn’t do the same thing to anyone else

What you mean is they wouldn't call out any of the women, Andrew is still a strange fella & some people on Twitter even thought he was sent in to cause trouble.

Liam- 28-11-2019 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10722571)
What you mean is they wouldn't call out any of the women, Andrew is still a strange fella & some people on Twitter even thought he was sent in to cause trouble.

No, what I mean is that they wouldn’t treat anybody else in there the way they treat Andrew, Ian more specifically, James has shown his dickishness to several people.

GoldHeart 28-11-2019 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10722579)
No, what I mean is that they wouldn’t treat anybody else in there the way they treat Andrew, Ian more specifically, James has shown his dickishness to several people.

I was thinking more about Washing up gate , if for e.g Kate did the trial and came back wanting to nap ,I doubt an argument would of happened :bored:.

But yeah James hasn't helped himself either,but I don't see Andrew as a victim as he seems to stir the pot. But I guess people have forgotten Andrew's unexplained outburst :facepalm:.

I actually felt sorry for him in the first week , and he seemed like an easy target but I'm not seeing that now.

Strictly Jake 28-11-2019 08:55 AM

Think Andrew is getting the Iain lee treatment
Iain came 3rd so it might not harm him too much

But yes Ian Wright is a plonker. Was so happy him and his annoying friend only managed 6 stars

Niamh. 28-11-2019 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10722564)

Yeah pretty much my opinion on the situation too. If literally anyone else had said what Andrew did to Ian last night Ian wouldn't have snapped at them. I'm pretty sure about that

Niamh. 28-11-2019 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly Jake (Post 10722588)

But yes Ian Wright is a plonker. Was so happy him and his annoying friend only managed 6 stars

haha I know, first trial ever I was hoping they'd fail :hehe:

Nancy. 28-11-2019 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly Jake (Post 10722588)

:laugh: Me too, and the way Ian thrown his hat made it all the more sweeter - clearly angry he didn't do better than Andrew's 10 stars. lol

Gusto Brunt 28-11-2019 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10722558)
What do you think?
Andrew always seems to be on the receiving end of Ian outbursts :suspect:

It's not that Ian is specifically picking on Andrew. But Ian sees Andrew as someone Ian can vent his anger and frustration on.

It's a bit cowardly in a way becase Andrew might not be the person Ian feels annoyed with. It could be James or someone else who Ian would find it difficult to argue and challenge.

rusticgal 28-11-2019 12:14 PM

I think they just rub each other up the wrong way. Andrew is quite stubborn..he is struggling a bit with tiredness etc. Andrew has snapped at Ian for no reason...got controversial over the dingo dollar question so he isn’t innocent.
As for Ian...I think he sees Andrew as a weak man...and doesn’t have a lot of respect for him..and it shows. However, it’s not bullying but Andrew is playing the victim a bit imo.

Tony Montana 28-11-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10722596)
haha I know, first trial ever I was hoping they'd fail :hehe:

I wanted them to return with zero stars. :fan:

That would've caused a lot of tension. We were robbed. :fist:

Niamh. 28-11-2019 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 10722758)
I wanted them to return with zero stars. :fan:

That would've caused a lot of tension. We were robbed. :fist:

I think it already did just because Andrew got 10 on his own the previous day, that must have really got under the big strong Alpha mens skin :hehe:

King Gizzard 28-11-2019 01:35 PM

Andrew was originally causing his own problems but it has developed into Ian just picking on him now yes, and James, but James always then apologises in quiet because he’s a coward

King Gizzard 28-11-2019 01:37 PM

Don’t think it has quite reached Iain Lee standards and never will. There were 3-4 plain nasty people who were hellbent on making is time in there miserable

Niamh. 28-11-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Gizzard (Post 10722779)
Don’t think it has quite reached Iain Lee standards and never will. There were 3-4 plain nasty people who were hellbent on making is time in there miserable

Yeah also, I don't Iain isn't that much like Andrew, Andrew does poke a little bit too, Iain didn't

Tony Montana 28-11-2019 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10722768)
I think it already did just because Andrew got 10 on his own the previous day, that must have really got under the big strong Alpha mens skin :hehe:

Lmao they were expecting to return with all 12 stars. :joker:

Their egos couldn't handle the fact that Andrew did better than them. :joker:

Vanessa 28-11-2019 02:21 PM

Yeah, at least James always apologizes. Ian doesn't. I like James and Andrew, but I'm going off Ian fast.

rusticgal 28-11-2019 03:19 PM

Maybe Andrew is playing Iain’s game....become a victim and get the sympathy vote :shrug:

Vanessa 28-11-2019 03:39 PM

But Ian would never speak to James the way he speaks to Andrew :bored:

Denver 28-11-2019 04:15 PM

Andrew is clever and takes everything Ian said to heart, it's been clear in past episodes that Andrew has annoyed everyone but not everyone likes to say something.

He also lied when he said Ian shouted him down while Ian and Roman had a private convo

GoldHeart 28-11-2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Gizzard (Post 10722779)

Ian Lee was NOT bullied by 4 people, Vardy & Amir were the nasty ones to him .

Dennis & Jamie unfairly got called "bullies" when Ian was annoying them , plus Amir instigated stuff by lying about strawberry gate :suspect: .

But it's funny how to this day people still see Ian Lee as a victim when the guy himself said before he entered the Jungle that he wanted to "stir things up " . Isn't this also the same guy that told Ann Widdecomb to "f off " ??? , oh yeah he's such a poor victim :bored: .