ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Karim cheats on girlfriend (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=363556)

Mitchell 15-12-2019 01:45 AM

Karim cheats on girlfriend

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ed-girlfriend/

Mystic Mock 15-12-2019 02:17 AM

The Sun clearly has an agenda here I see.:rolleyes:

Personally I don't approve of affairs, if you want to break up with your partner then break up with them, it's better to do that than making out that everything is fine in the relationship.

However that doesn't mean that he (or anyone) that has an affair is a bad person either, just a foolish one imo.

LukeB 15-12-2019 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10734818)
The Sun clearly has an agenda here I see.:rolleyes:

Personally I don't approve of affairs, if you want to break up with your partner then break up with them, it's better to do that than making out that everything is fine in the relationship.

However that doesn't mean that he (or anyone) that has an affair is a bad person either, just a foolish one imo.

At least this came out after strictly and not during strictly.

Mystic Mock 15-12-2019 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10734819)

Oh I agree.

I'd always suspect that The Sun would have an ulterior motive with a Celeb named Karim anyway personally.

GoldHeart 15-12-2019 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10734819)

I'm surprised it didn't come out during strictly, as the media loves to write crap about contestants which can jeopardise them.

Least we know Karim was never going to win .

There's also some affair rumours about Nadiya and David from this series as well. She's engaged but was seen hugging and kissing him apparently :sleep:

arista 15-12-2019 08:52 AM

[The clean-cut CBBC star, 26, sent Rebbecca Perrins a string of explicit messages - with one saying: “F. I want you.”]

You Dirty Minx..............................

Wizard. 15-12-2019 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10734833)
Oh I agree.

I'd always suspect that The Sun would have an ulterior motive with a Celeb named Karim anyway personally.

I mean his now ex girlfriend has literally come out and said that he’s not as nice as he appears to be so I don’t know what their agenda has to do with it

Mystic Mock 16-12-2019 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizard. (Post 10735032)
I mean his now ex girlfriend has literally come out and said that he’s not as nice as he appears to be so I don’t know what their agenda has to do with it

You're telling me that The Sun can't find dirt on the other contestants in the line-up? They just happened to find dirt on Karim.

That's not me excusing him on if he is a nice person or not (I have no idea if his nice or not) but The Sun is always agenda driven and I'm not surprised that the most popular ethnic minority contestant of this year's SCD is the one that's been negatively reported on rather than report dirt on anybody else.

GoldHeart 16-12-2019 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10736011)
You're telling me that The Sun can't find dirt on the other contestants in the line-up? They just happened to find dirt on Karim.

That's not me excusing him on if he is a nice person or not (I have no idea if his nice or not) but The Sun is always agenda driven and I'm not surprised that the most popular ethnic minority contestant of this year's SCD is the one that's been negatively reported on rather than report dirt on anybody else.

Well perfect example is the terrible treatment Alexandra got , while other people that series got candyfloss and rainbow written about them.