ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Charlotte Crosby confirmed for I’m a Celebrity Australia (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=364063)

Morgan. 02-01-2020 07:50 PM

Charlotte Crosby confirmed for I’m a Celebrity Australia

Denver 02-01-2020 07:55 PM

So she is the global star? Doubt she will do as well as Vicky

Babayaro. 02-01-2020 07:56 PM

she hasn't been relevant since like 2013...

Denver 02-01-2020 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babayaro. (Post 10745895)
she hasn't been relevant since like 2013...

I mean she wasnt her own fly on the wall series rated better then Geordie Shore last year?

She is very popular in Australia and the 3rd to do RTV in Aus

Lewismacfarlane 02-01-2020 08:17 PM

Charlotte Crosby will be in for a while

Marsh. 02-01-2020 08:18 PM

She's morphing into Pete Burns.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9a/f7...5f7ea296d0.jpg

Zizu 02-01-2020 08:29 PM

Where will we be able to see the series ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ant. 02-01-2020 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10745904)

:skull:

Black Dagger 02-01-2020 09:44 PM

Grim, hideous woman.

Pro Sniper 05-01-2020 07:42 AM

FFS :facepalm: This is the last thing we need. One of the most appealing things about the aussie version has always been the fact we could get a break from such hellish morons(who sadly pollute the British shows) Particularly these desperate "reality star" types. Pattison stank the place out with her desperate attention seeking nonsense on the aus season she invaded...

The aussie campers showed a fair amount of tolerance to her bull..but as soon as it hit the most xtreme level of desperation(suggesting they play hideNseek :facepalm:) they couldn't hide their embarrassment and disgust..and duly gave her short shrift. She naturally tried to use that situation to carve out a poor me, they're bullying me edit,, but it didn't work the way it so easily would have on the weak and gullible British version.

Hopefully this fish-lipped moron is booted early enough so as not to taint the season as long as Pattison did. But I wouldn't bank on it. As much as TRUE aussies can be relied on to do the right thing and do their country proud, there's obviously a decent chunk of the population with firm affection for their British convict heritage.

Mitchell 05-01-2020 08:03 AM

She’s being slated already

arista 05-01-2020 10:10 AM

She needs the work

Pro Sniper 06-01-2020 01:15 AM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DiligentKn...restricted.gif

Surprise, surprise,, the moron kicks things off by making a big fuss about an easy bungee jump. Didn't feel any shame about saying that desperate line "I'm a celebrity get me out of here". EMBARRASSING.

RileyH 06-01-2020 01:25 AM

yelling I'm perching quickly now for her & Erin off LI and I'm howling at the way she starts dragging the other celebs in her confessional after 30 seconds and talking about her sweat :skull:

Pro Sniper 09-01-2020 10:48 AM

Ep 2 - already hogging the BT. Desperate to kick off a pathetic showmance. Got mad and was predictably playing the victim over a guy "judging her" for being a party hoodlum with no real talent. She claims she has "work" in Australia. Can anyone enlighten me as to what exactly this "work" is? What hidden talents lie behind this person who is famed for being filmed getting melted, romping, and pissing the bed.

She was also seen rudely jumping in on a conversation of a lady who was trying to tell a personal story. When the lady was asked what a spectrum was, Crosby jumped in and babbled on(clearly not fully understanding what it was or how to explain it)..as the lady came back over the top to explain it properly, Crosby just started repeating what she was saying. EMBARRASSING.

And as if she's not polluting the show with enough of her garbage, they decide to go down the Jossa route and pretend she was picked for a "team" trial to guarantee her more absurd air time.

Pro Sniper 11-01-2020 09:48 AM

Ep 3 - Turned up at the trial mentioning how she "had to do well" after the helicopter flop. Pretended to "slip" before the trial even began. And could they have made the trial any easier? moving up a few steps to grab giant stars. And the desperate hosts(no doubt told to keep hyping up anything she says and does) were pretending to find it hilarious when she slid down the steps. Morris: "that might be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life".. PATHETIC. and then after only the chef could land the final star, they predictably allowed Crosby all the time needed to get hers(the "it's getting close to time up" countdown fooling no one except the highly gullible)..and after she did that, she thought it'd be hilarious to sit on the steps with an exposed rear(which can clearly be seen as a deliberate act). #FAKE AS FUQ

This was the final straw for me. I'm done with it after only 2 and a bit eps. The unbearable Crosby is making Pattison look passive and genuine.

Well done Aus for ****ing up a once decent watch. They should rename the show I'm As Fake As Fuq...Keep Me In Here

Liam- 11-01-2020 09:59 AM

You say it was the final straw as if you were ever giving her a chance to start with

Rob! 11-01-2020 10:13 AM

I’ve seen a few clips and she looks ****ing awful. What the hell has she done to her face?
She’s lost none of her attention seeking bull**** since CBB, but let her go to Australia. At least she won’t be polluting our version. Wonder how long till she “pisses the bed.”

Morgan. 11-01-2020 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 10752181)
I’ve seen a few clips and she looks ****ing awful. What the hell has she done to her face?
She’s lost none of her attention seeking bull**** since CBB, but let her go to Australia. At least she won’t be polluting our version. Wonder how long till she “pisses the bed.”

She pissed herself in the helicopter lmao

Jessica. 11-01-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10752207)
She pissed herself in the helicopter lmao

Literally? :joker:

Liam- 11-01-2020 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica. (Post 10752209)
Literally? :joker:

Yep, she was too scared to jump and pissed herself

Liam- 11-01-2020 11:28 AM

I’m surprised by how much I’m liking her so far, she normally gets on my nerves but it seems like she’s kind of toned herself down a bit

Pro Sniper 12-01-2020 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10752175)
You say it was the final straw as if you were ever giving her a chance to start with

Look, I'm always prepared to hold my hands up IF I misjudge something. Or accept/embrace whatever change comes from natural cause. But the problem with Crosby is there's nothing natural about her. Her constant OTT attention seeking ways is an ongoing demo of why she's as fake as fuq. It's all one giant parcel of contrived shyte. And that is everything I despise in people. It's bad enough when it's low-key or intended to be subtle.. but when it's as brash and in your face as Crosby's is, it's ****ing sickening to the point where it's unbearable. Believe me, I'm insanely tolerant and extremely hardcore when it comes to seeing things out.....so it takes XXXtreme circumstances for me to abandon anything I've began. Such circumstances rarely get hit, but they have here. Nauseating levels had been maxing out even at this early stage..so the mere thought of having to endure a whole ton more of it(including the sickly "love story" that's yet to be fully wound up between her and that ponce; showmance shyte the fake freaks clearly cooked up before they got in there..) is simply too much to accept.

Like I said, I'd hoped the general aussie attitude to this sort of contrived muck would be strong enough to see it slapped down and muzzled,, but whether I like it or not, it unfortunately appears there's a big enough bunch of fools everywhere who enjoy that sort of garbage.

To get a view of what the general gist was, I searched for the odds of the winner - In hope rather than expecting anything different from what the odds would be on a UK version.. it did indeed fall in line with the general ridiculousness of the latter; contrived Crosby heading the odds from the get go as the 5/2fav .. Since then, Maestre and Brownless have reportedly been putting pressure on her position.

I also looked at the general gist of what twitter tw@ts were saying, and unsurprisingly noted most of them falling over themselves swallowing every bit of her tripe. I found a short clip of that Barnett girl talking about how she's unfortunately witnessing nothing more than the Geordie Shore character, and how she wishes she'd give it a damn rest so she could get to know the real Charlotte(best of luck with that. That's why Pattison put a mask on..to cover up the stiletto bashing headcase that truly lived beneath.) Instead of seeing that the girl was having a valid complaint, Crosby's nutcase fans can only accuse the girl of being "jealous". Yeah, a toned body, melted face, alien nose and baboon ass lips will bring about such jealousy. They're accusing her of being resentful over the fact she's "not the main girl". The "main girl". You see this is the mentality of Crosby and her moronic fans, it's a desperate race to become "the main girl" without a care in which it's achieved. Given their witless brains and obvious lack of talent, this can only ever lead to a deluge of forced, contrived, insincere behaviour. Which is exactly what Crosby's producing. While there's the occasional article that pops up highlighting her for the faker she is.. like THIS, they are sadly the exception to the general ignorance of most that come.

Anyway, I'm glad I'll no longer be forced to suffer a bar of her sickening fakery. I'll keep tabs on the eviction order and ultimately check whether they reward the contrived Crosby in full by voting her fake ass "queen of the jungle"..or whether her pathetic routine only earns her an absurd place finish.

Amy Jade 12-01-2020 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10752215)
I’m surprised by how much I’m liking her so far, she normally gets on my nerves but it seems like she’s kind of toned herself down a bit

I agree with this, loved her years ago but I had gone off her big time but she's really likeable on IAC.

armand.kay 12-01-2020 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 10748563)
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DiligentKn...restricted.gif

Surprise, surprise,, the moron kicks things off by making a big fuss about an easy bungee jump. Didn't feel any shame about saying that desperate line "I'm a celebrity get me out of here". EMBARRASSING.

not 'easy' bungee jump.. somebody please make it make sense