ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Lateysha If Lateysha wasn't evicted- how far would she have got? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=364647)

Joe. 25-01-2020 10:37 PM

If Lateysha wasn't evicted- how far would she have got?

Watching her on Celeb Ex on the Beach now and she is hilarious, a true star- how far would she have got if Jason hadn't evicted her?

I think she'd have definitely been a finalist but because of the British public's voting sadly not a winner, maybe 2nd or 3rd?

Strictly Jake 25-01-2020 10:46 PM

I think she could have won. Still hate what happened. Still hate Jason. Still hate that Jason won

Joe. 25-01-2020 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly Jake (Post 10763320)
I think she could have won. Still hate what happened. Still hate Jason. Still hate that Jason won

Was so unjust because she was one of the faves at the time, really unfair! Dislike Jason too, he was awful!

Barry. 25-01-2020 11:04 PM

I didn't really like Latesyha, she seemed fame hungry with what she said to Jason after he evicted her. But I think she'd get to the finales.

rusticgal 25-01-2020 11:06 PM

Iconic moment....getting the competition out. She still wouldn’t have won though...overconfidence would have been her downfall. Her reaction said it all...she thought she had it in the bag with the sympathy vote.

Calderyon 25-01-2020 11:06 PM

Final, 3rd place.

Black Dagger 25-01-2020 11:07 PM

Finals. Nobody was really nominating her.

But she wouldn't have had a strong enough fanbase to win. The casual voter wouldn't have appealed so 4th at best.

LukeB 25-01-2020 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry. (Post 10763327)
I didn't really like Latesyha, she seemed fame hungry with what she said to Jason after he evicted her. But I think she'd get to the finales.

don't think anyone could be fame hungry going on BB anymore because they still will be nobodies and they know that.

i know she's went on other shows but that's reality tv stars for you.

Babayaro. 25-01-2020 11:13 PM

Jason sending her packing is an all-time great Channel 5 BB moment! :worship:

Amy Jade 25-01-2020 11:27 PM

Finalist but a black girl would have never won C5 BB UK

Amy Jade 25-01-2020 11:29 PM

I mean literally every single person who goes on BB wanted a degree of fame so not sure why certain housemates are called fame hungry and others not but theres a lot of **** about BB and its viewers I will gladly never understand.

Epic. 25-01-2020 11:30 PM

Jason would have finished third or fourth as the courtroom task wouldn't be as favorable to his votes without him evicting Lateysha, only somewhat due to Charlie and maybe Ryan.

So I think Lateysha would have finished runner-up to Hughie

montblanc 26-01-2020 02:34 AM

top female

Mitchell 26-01-2020 02:52 AM

As much as I loved her, I reckon she would’ve just been evicted over Laura

Swan 26-01-2020 06:34 AM

I forgot she existed tbh (like with a lot of BB HM's over the years, easily forgettable) but after reading this thread i had to watch that video again, and they way Hughie and his little orange BF react is hilarious. They're all 'omg jason you're so out of order omg waaaah' yet if he had evicted one of them they would have thrown just as much, or even more than a hissy fit than Laytesha did.

Anyway, yeah she could have won, i never cared for her, but she probably did have a lot of people backing her.

Maxxie. 26-01-2020 11:26 AM

Jason evicting lateysha was the only reason he won anyway so I think the final 2 would have been Hughie & lateysha and either of them would be a flawed winner tbh but hughie would be a better one imo.

Would have been a great final 2 though

Elliot 26-01-2020 11:45 AM

She had a shot at winning, a small one but a shot at that. Like others said it would’ve probably been between Hughes and Lateysha, with Hughie being the most likely winner

Tony Montana 26-01-2020 12:34 PM

She would've made the final and lost to Hughie.

Tony Montana 26-01-2020 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10763328)
Iconic moment....getting the competition out. She still wouldn’t have won though...overconfidence would have been her downfall. Her reaction said it all...she thought she had it in the bag with the sympathy vote.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babayaro. (Post 10763334)
Jason sending her packing is an all-time great Channel 5 BB moment! :worship:

As much as I love Lateysha, Jason evicting her was a brilliant moment and one of the best from C5 BB. So unexpected and jaw-dropping.

Eddie. 26-01-2020 04:18 PM

I actually liked both Lateysha and Jason. :laugh:

Lateysha would have finished 3rd, yes she had massive support but I still think that Hughie and Jason would be the Final Two in this situation, with Hughie winning instead because Jason didn't have his own winning moment. Lateysha along with Gina, Tiffany and Deborah are the only black girls on BBUK that come to mind that received loads of support from the public.

As much as I love Jayne I don't think she would have made the finale if Lateysha had stayed.

Amy Jade 26-01-2020 10:36 PM

Lateysha did well from the show anyway, she wanted to be a tv presenter and she does that now and let's be honest shes one of the only housemates from the C5 era to retain any level of celebrity