ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dancing on Ice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Caprice Bourret ‘quits Dancing On Ice’ (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=364803)

Wizard. 02-02-2020 01:13 AM

Caprice Bourret ‘quits Dancing On Ice’

Quote:

CAPRICE Bourret has reportedly quit Dancing On Ice after struggling to move on from her fallout with ex-skating partner Hamish Gaman.

The Sun Online today revealed the 48-year-old model failed to turn up to rehearsals after Hamish broke his silence on their split.

A source told Daily Star Sunday: "She’s a strong woman, but when her kids are coming home from school upset because other kids are repeating lies about their mum, it’s hard not to let it affect you."

Model Caprice didn't answer calls from bosses as she went missing a day after Hamish said he "wasn't OK".

Show insiders branded her a "diva and lazy" and claimed she and Hamish "grew to hate each other" after clashes backstage.

Despite almost crying with happiness when she was matched with him, their relationship spectacularly crumbled and Caprice became the first celebrity in the show's history to dump her professional skating partner.

Caprice and Hamish made their debut on the second episode of the series, landing second place on the leader-board with 25.5 points out of 40 after dancing a routine to Lewis Capaldi's Some You Loved.

But just seven days later they pulled out of the live show after "parting ways".

The real reason behind the shock split has never been revealed.

Caprice was later paired up with Oscar Peter and returned to perform just days later, while Hamish remained on the show to perform in group routines.
The first person to ever dump a partner, and then get a brand new one and dump him too what a messy woman :laugh:

Wizard. 02-02-2020 01:14 AM

She also deleted her Twitter account

https://i2.wp.com/metro.co.uk/wp-con...40%2C458&ssl=1

Vanessa 02-02-2020 03:07 AM

Omg what is she doing? :facepalm:

Nicky91 02-02-2020 08:31 AM

all on Hamish this :fist:

Amy Jade 02-02-2020 08:39 AM

It's incredibly sad to me that she had to delete her twitter because people were threatening her and calling her horrible names.

She never bad mouthed Hamish on any social platform or tried to seek out sympathy from the public or press
I think Hamish tweeting about the situation stirred up the Hornets best sadly, but I guess he wanted the attention? I'm not sure.

Liam- 02-02-2020 09:03 AM

Good, she upset lovely Hamish so tara

Black Dagger 02-02-2020 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10768927)
all on Hamish this :fist:

There aren't enough eyerolls in the world for you.

Kazanne 02-02-2020 10:35 AM

Glad she's gone nothing but a diva.

Barry. 02-02-2020 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10768935)
It's incredibly sad to me that she had to delete her twitter because people were threatening her and calling her horrible names.

She never bad mouthed Hamish on any social platform or tried to seek out sympathy from the public or press
I think Hamish tweeting about the situation stirred up the Hornets best sadly, but I guess he wanted the attention? I'm not sure.

Hamish was getting hate from Caprice fans and people thinking he was not nice to her. He had to get stuff off his chest you can't blame him.

It's itv fault for not telling the truth in the first place.

Nicky91 02-02-2020 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry. (Post 10769024)
Hamish was getting hate from Caprice fans and people thinking he was not nice to her. He had to get stuff off his chest you can't blame him.

kinda, ITV made Hamish look like a bully, more for drama i guess, good bit of drama is good for viewer ratings too

all of that scripted hate towards Hamish too :fan: we luv a good bit of scripted drama

rusticgal 02-02-2020 01:31 PM

Glad the Diva has gone...probably didn't like being told what to do..

rionablue 03-02-2020 10:06 PM

She should never have been signed up. She is an absolute train wreck. I knew something like this would happen

RileyH 03-02-2020 10:08 PM

i hope she announces her return tomorrow for the fumes

DouglasS 03-02-2020 10:13 PM

Good riddence!

Amy Jade 03-02-2020 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry. (Post 10769024)

What hate? all I saw was hate for Caprice

LukeB 03-02-2020 10:33 PM

She did the smartest thing and left this awful series. A waste of time for them all

DouglasS 03-02-2020 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10770661)
She did the smartest thing and left this awful series. A waste of time for them all

Not the right thing for her bank or credibility

rusticgal 03-02-2020 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10770663)
Not the right thing for her bank or credibility

It’s a great series...we don’t need the likes of people that think they are bigger than the show.

Amy Jade 03-02-2020 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10770661)

Sadly this is probably my least favourite series :(

LukeB 03-02-2020 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10770665)
Sadly this is probably my least favourite series :(

Same. I loved dancing on ice but this series isn't it. We know Perri has won, we probably know who is getting eliminated every week. I would continue watching if Ben and Maura had any shot at winning but they don't. It's missing Gemma Collins.

Barry. 03-02-2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10770669)
Same. I loved dancing on ice but this series isn't it. We know Perri has won, we probably know who is getting eliminated every week. I would continue watching if Ben and Maura had any shot at winning but they don't. It's missing Gemma Collins.

Perri might get turned on as people thought it was a fix he got 9s after he fell. Though I thought it was part of the dance it wasn't smooth.

LukeB 03-02-2020 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry. (Post 10770674)
Perri might get turned on as people thought it was a fix he got 9s after he fell. Though I thought it was part of the dance it wasn't smooth.

If they didn't turn on James Jordan then they won't turn on Perrie. Hardly anyone is talking about him being a professional dancer, so i doubt that will happen.

Barry. 03-02-2020 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 10770675)
If they didn't turn on James Jordan then they won't turn on Perrie. Hardly anyone is talking about him being a professional dancer, so i doubt that will happen.

It's not fair.

LukeB 03-02-2020 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry. (Post 10770676)
It's not fair.

Joe is getting a lot better and his odds have risen by a lot so maybe i have to vote for him :omgno:

rionablue 03-02-2020 11:18 PM

I just hope PERRI doesnt win. I dont mind who does but it would be great if Lisa or Maura did