ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   TV Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Barrymore: The Body in the Pool (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=364965)

Braden 08-02-2020 10:02 AM

Barrymore: The Body in the Pool

Did anybody watch the documentary on Channel 4? I think Arista posted a thread a few days back, but more so on the press attention Barrymore has recently received.

It was really interesting. I was only 6 years old when it happened, but knew how big of a deal it was by the time Barrymore entered CBB. The documentary depicts the events that lead up to Lubbock's untimely death, and possibilities as to what actually happened that night. The main suggestion, by police detectives who are still looking into the case, is that he was subject to foul play and a terribly-handled investigation by Essex Police.

There's no question that Barrymore and the people at that party know more than they lead the police to believe, but are just keeping shtum to protect themselves and each other.

Here's what the man himself had to say just before the documentary aired:

The family is heavily involved in the documentary and they are all pretty adamant that Barrymore was involved and knows more than he leads on. Still extremely sad to see how Stuart's death has affected them all.

Braden 08-02-2020 10:06 AM

Not that people will care, but Jodie Marsh has also commented on the documentary:

arista 08-02-2020 10:11 AM

Yes I added to my title
on the Front Pages I posted

I have it on Record
and hope to watch it today

Jodie is not holding back.................

Liam- 08-02-2020 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 10774469)
Not that people will care, but Jodie Marsh has also commented on the documentary:

:skull::skull::skull:

Braden 08-02-2020 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10774475)
:skull::skull::skull:

I canNOT at her tweeting this. I'm pretty sure she said it behind his back. Not to his face, lmao.

Jake. 08-02-2020 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 10774489)
I canNOT at her tweeting this. I'm pretty sure she said it behind his back. Not to his face, lmao.

Yeah, she never said it to him at all :laugh:

Daniel. 08-02-2020 11:03 AM

I haven’t watched the documentary but he did mercilessly bully her in CBB so I’m not surprised she doesn’t like him. Tweets are a mess, though.

Vanessa 08-02-2020 12:27 PM

I don't think Barrymore did it. But I think he knows who did and is protecting him.

arista 08-02-2020 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10774512)
I don't think Barrymore did it. But I think he knows who did and is protecting him.

Yes Terrible Shocking Documentary
He had Cocaine in his body
and was rapped by more than one.

(The Taxi Driver had Barrymore saying he wants Sex)

The Police Failed
I think Barrymore himself
"could be" one of the ones that rapped him.
Using GMTV itv interviews
with creepy backing music...

Braden 08-02-2020 12:48 PM

Also, Essex police allowed Barrymore’s PA to infiltrate the crime scene. There’s speculation that the pool thermometer that went missing was taken by him.

Marsh. 08-02-2020 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 10774469)

She's so full of sh*t. She was too scared to say a peep to either Barrymore or Pete Burns.

arista 08-02-2020 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 10774516)
Also, Essex police allowed Barrymore’s PA to infiltrate the crime scene. There’s speculation that the pool thermometer that went missing was taken by him.

Yes thats so Wrong
No wonder the New Police Inspector
is not happy.

Cal. 08-02-2020 08:11 PM

Michael did bully Jodie but what a mess

Watched this yesterday but watching it again with my mam. It all just knocks me sick!

GoldHeart 08-02-2020 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal. (Post 10774782)
Michael did bully Jodie but what a mess

Watched this yesterday but watching it again with my mam. It all just knocks me sick!

Barrymore was a mess back in CBB , he's mentally unstable . I hated his behaviour in CBB :facepalm: .

I think he knows exactly what happened with this death , clearly Alot of booze and drugs were involved and likely an argument happened. Maybe manslaughter :suspect: .

Beastie 08-02-2020 08:44 PM

Barrymore is not fit to be on TV alltogether. He wasn't all there with his Piers Morgan interview and it's a good thing he didn't go further in dancing on Ice.

Beastie 08-02-2020 08:45 PM

Gotta say though that Big Brother series with Barrymore was a ****ing classic series.

Braden 08-02-2020 09:05 PM

I definitely think the injury was an excuse to get him off the show before this documentary aired. Bit too much of a coincidence, otherwise.

Also, it’s said that a piece of furniture was found with it’s leg torn/ripped off. This may have been the object used to sexually assault Lubbock, which explains the injury found in the pathology report.

Maxxie. 09-02-2020 03:13 AM

Thats so bull**** what jodie marsh claims happened in cbb :joker: that was from a time of 24/7 live feeds and when producers didn’t hold back or try and sugarcoat anything. If it was true and somehow it hadn’t made the edit (although it would have) we would have known about it years ago.

Zizu 09-02-2020 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10774637)
She's so full of sh*t. She was too scared to say a peep to either Barrymore or Pete Burns.

Pete Burns was bladdy scary to be fair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maxxie. 09-02-2020 03:25 PM

Havent seen all of the documentary yet so don’t have a proper opinion but I always assumed it was a massive party with 50/100+ people and not 8 people round at his house. This makes the matter a lot more suspicious in my eyes

arista 09-02-2020 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxxie-D (Post 10775280)
Havent seen all of the documentary yet so don’t have a proper opinion but I always assumed it was a massive party with 50/100+ people and not 8 people round at his house. This makes the matter a lot more suspicious in my eyes

Yes not many there
its a Shocking Long Docu,
well made.

So good clips with Young Eammon
on GMTV.
And some clips from Ch4 Endemol.

Vanessa 09-02-2020 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxxie-D (Post 10775280)

No, it was a small party. Only 8/9 people there. That's why I think they may know what happened.

Vanessa 09-02-2020 06:23 PM

I always thought that Barrymore was innocent. But he lied about the injuries on the body.
That makes me think that he's involved somehow.

rusticgal 09-02-2020 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10775450)
No, it was a small party. Only 8/9 people there. That's why I think they may know what happened.

They were a strange group of people...but they are all hiding something imo.

thesheriff443 09-02-2020 08:30 PM

The police need to be held accountable for massive mistakes.

Non of them can be ruled out of being involved.