ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Hello (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=365041)

Will. 12-02-2020 10:46 AM

Hello

Hello from Portugal huns
https://78.media.tumblr.com/f45f5195...fcnoo4_250.gif

arista 12-02-2020 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will. (Post 10777677)

Yes
a nation trying to get Tourism
stronger

Niamh. 12-02-2020 10:52 AM

Holiday, emigration, visiting Jess?

Will. 12-02-2020 10:54 AM

I’m currently out in Portugal after finding a man last summer, since then I have been travelling to Portugal a lot over the last 8 months and am currently out here for 3 weeks. My boyfriend moves to the UK on March 24th, he has just graduated from Masters in Economics. I still work for John Lewis and my main goal now is to work in aviation for British Airways, I have a family member already in there who will help me get in. I love customer service and travelling so I think it will be perfect for me. I moved house very late 2018 to Hertfordshire With my mum and Nan, my Nan lives in a bungalow next to our house which is cool. The last couple of years I’ve been through a lot of struggles, my mental health hasn’t been great but I’ve carried on fine but it has been eating me up a bit. I’ve got terrible OCD and also have been overthinking about so many things, the way I dress, the way I look, the way I do everything, it’s been driving me insane but I think it’s slowly going away. I was also feeling like I have no hobbies or much interests so I’m hoping to get back to how I use to be. I dated one guy before my current boyfriend but that went horribly wrong, he was from Cyprus and I think he was confused about sexuality and he didn’t treat me very well. I am happy in life and wan to come back on here and hopefully I can get posting on here daily now.

Will. 12-02-2020 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10777680)
Holiday, emigration, visiting Jess?

She’s not too far lol

Niamh. 12-02-2020 10:57 AM

Ahh big changes so Will, glad to here you're doing so well, I think goals and things to look forward to are the key to a happy and contented life :love: Good to have you back on TiBB too :hug:

Cherie 12-02-2020 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will. (Post 10777681)
I’m currently out in Portugal after finding a man last summer, since then I have been travelling to Portugal a lot over the last 8 months and am currently out here for 3 weeks. My boyfriend moves to the UK on March 24th, he has just graduated from Masters in Economics. I still work for John Lewis and my main goal now is to work in aviation for British Airways, I have a family member already in there who will help me get in. I love customer service and travelling so I think it will be perfect for me. I moved house very late 2018 to Hertfordshire With my mum and Nan, my Nan lives in a bungalow next to our house which is cool. The last couple of years I’ve been through a lot of struggles, my mental health hasn’t been great but I’ve carried on fine but it has been eating me up a bit. I’ve got terrible OCD and also have been overthinking about so many things, the way I dress, the way I look, the way I do everything, it’s been driving me insane but I think it’s slowly going away. I was also feeling like I have no hobbies or much interests so I’m hoping to get back to how I use to be. I dated one guy before my current boyfriend but that went horribly wrong, he was from Cyprus and I think he was confused about sexuality and he didn’t treat me very well. I am happy in life and wan to come back on here and hopefully I can get posting on here daily now.

oh bless, missed you :love: baby steps! though not sure posting on TiBB is healthy, I mean look and me and Neem, we are wrecks :laugh:

Will. 12-02-2020 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10777684)
oh bless, missed you :love: baby steps! though not sure posting on TiBB is healthy, I mean look and me and Neem, we are wrecks :laugh:

Missed you too :love:

Awww I’ve missed this place, there’s no forum like it x

Lool :laugh:

Niamh. 12-02-2020 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10777684)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FelineWatc...restricted.gif

Will. 12-02-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10777683)
Ahh big changes so Will, glad to here you're doing so well, I think goals and things to look forward to are the key to a happy and contented life :love: Good to have you back on TiBB too :hug:

Yes quite a few changes since I was last on here! That’s very true, thank you Niamh. Hope you’re well too :hug: :love:

Will. 12-02-2020 11:03 AM

I’m off to the mountains, it’s a long drive

I will post a picture later x

Nicky91 12-02-2020 11:04 AM

very nice to see you back Will :love:

also nice to read all of that :wavey: :hug:

Jordan. 12-02-2020 11:07 AM

Cherie 12-02-2020 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10777687)

:joker:

Kazanne 12-02-2020 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will. (Post 10777685)
Missed you too :love:

Awww I’ve missed this place, there’s no forum like it x

Lool :laugh:

Wishing you well for a fun and happy life x

Mystic Mock 12-02-2020 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 10777683)

100% to this post.

Welcome back Will.:dance:

Calderyon 12-02-2020 12:42 PM

Welcome back.

Kate! 12-02-2020 03:40 PM

Welcome back. Nice to see you. Don't know you much but if you are going to be posting regularly I will see you about. X

Will. 12-02-2020 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 10777693)

Lmao x

Will. 12-02-2020 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10777691)
very nice to see you back Will :love:

also nice to read all of that :wavey: :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10777721)
Wishing you well for a fun and happy life x

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10777757)
100% to this post.

Welcome back Will.:dance:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 10777762)
Welcome back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 10777863)
Welcome back. Nice to see you. Don't know you much but if you are going to be posting regularly I will see you about. X

Thank you all :love:

Josy 12-02-2020 06:24 PM

Welcome back Will

Elliot 12-02-2020 06:26 PM

Welcome back!!

Amy Jade 12-02-2020 07:32 PM

Aww welcome back Will xx

Ammi 13-02-2020 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will. (Post 10777681)

...well hello back at you in Portugal, Will...:love:...I’m so glad that you have a great guy in your life atm...and so sorry that wasn’t the way of it with your previous relationship..:hug:..I wouldn’t underestimate the way he treated you, in terms of it contributing to your mental health and low self esteem...so much in your life seems to be back on track, though...?...you have a close family around you and you have goals, you know the things that you love in life and those are the things that will help your confidence to build ...and there are so many self help things that you can look at to help as well...

...Will, just popping Mr Portugal to one side for a moment...realise that your strengths come from you, your magnificence comes from you...you’re feeling better in your life and with your future goals, because of you also...:hug:...We can often spend so much time in focusing on the stuff about ourselves that we’re not quite happy with ...but we often don’t spend any same balance of time on the great stuff...and there is so much great stuff, Will...:hug:...