ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=558)
-   -   Let's face it there be no football for at least 4 months (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=365790)

michael21 16-03-2020 07:02 PM

Let's face it there be no football for at least 4 months

There no way it going to start again on April 3rd or 4th

Kazanne 16-03-2020 07:10 PM

Never mind Michael, you can lay back and enjoy watching repeats on your big TV x

Saph 16-03-2020 07:24 PM

thank god

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 16-03-2020 07:37 PM

Good

Jordan. 16-03-2020 07:38 PM

https://i.giphy.com/media/xUPGcgC99SV1SVJTwY/giphy.webp

Denver 16-03-2020 07:39 PM

They will play it behind closed doors to tie up lose ends

Zizu 16-03-2020 08:03 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...ed300bd2c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

michael21 16-03-2020 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan (Post 10800275)
They will play it behind closed doors to tie up lose ends

There has to be ambulance at matches this is not going to happen if there can play behind close door then there should of carry on we e not at the peck yet

LeatherTrumpet 16-03-2020 08:21 PM

People who don't watch or d ok by like saying good

Vile

hijaxers 16-03-2020 08:29 PM

Its a blessed relief for some of us

armand.kay 16-03-2020 08:46 PM

i guess every cloud

RileyH 16-03-2020 08:46 PM

rihjoice

MTVN 16-03-2020 10:48 PM

I want to cry

Marsh. 16-03-2020 10:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/i8Kp1pw.gif

Mystic Mock 17-03-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10800339)
People who don't watch or d ok by like saying good

Vile

The people saying that probably watch Eastenders instead.:hehe:

Being serious though it is definitely weird having a whole weekend go by in March without any Football at all (with the exception of some Non-League Football) but I am prepared that we're gonna probably be having to wait until around September for Football to start up again.

Glenn. 17-03-2020 12:24 AM

Maybe the world will realise it doesn’t need it and it will never come back.

Mystic Mock 17-03-2020 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn. (Post 10800540)
Maybe the world will realise it doesn’t need it and it will never come back.

Nah people need their daily dosage of Birmingham City struggling to beat Barnsley of a weekend.

It just wouldn't be right any other way.

Mystic Mock 17-03-2020 05:36 AM

Also personally in a country that's obsessed with Soap Operas, Cop Shows, and Reality TV, it is a good thing imo that things such as Football and Doctor Who exist, I understand that neither one of them will appeal to everyone, but in an entertainment medium that's obsessed with the 3 genres above, it is then nice to have other types of things on the TV that will now be lost due to the Coronavirus outbreak in the Sports case in general, and god knows if Doctor Who's filming will be delayed as I don't know when they start filming new material.

But yeah I'm always amazed when people dislike Sport on here when it's basically following a similar format to Reality TV in the sense of being a competition to be the best at the game, only in a bizarre turn of events the heavily rigged genre that is Sports is less rigged in comparison.:laugh:

Cherie 17-03-2020 06:05 AM

Mock :clap1:

Mystic Mock 17-03-2020 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10800592)
Mock :clap1:

Thanks Cherie.:blush:

Dogeatdog 17-03-2020 01:40 PM

The weekends are gonna be so boring with no football.

Glenn. 17-03-2020 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10800585)
Also personally in a country that's obsessed with Soap Operas, Cop Shows, and Reality TV, it is a good thing imo that things such as Football and Doctor Who exist, I understand that neither one of them will appeal to everyone, but in an entertainment medium that's obsessed with the 3 genres above, it is then nice to have other types of things on the TV that will now be lost due to the Coronavirus outbreak in the Sports case in general, and god knows if Doctor Who's filming will be delayed as I don't know when they start filming new material.

But yeah I'm always amazed when people dislike Sport on here when it's basically following a similar format to Reality TV in the sense of being a competition to be the best at the game, only in a bizarre turn of events the heavily rigged genre that is Sports is less rigged in comparison.:laugh:

Doctor Who starts filming in the Autumn I think

Marsh. 17-03-2020 01:58 PM

Quote:

If television is affected then it doesn't just target one genre. Line of Duty has suspended filming for example. The soaps will probably follow suit as the studios will be possibly high risk.

rusticgal 17-03-2020 05:27 PM

It’s tragic Michael...

LeatherTrumpet 17-03-2020 05:40 PM

Quote:

Mock ending the Sport haters - quickly, efficiently and powerfully

:clap1: