ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother Canada (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=617)
-   -   So far- is BBCAN8 worse than 6/7? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=365946)

Joe. 23-03-2020 04:59 PM

So far- is BBCAN8 worse than 6/7?

Thoughts?

Calderyon 23-03-2020 05:11 PM

Yep.

MB. 23-03-2020 05:22 PM

From what I've watched BBCan7 was a turgid death march whereas BBCan8 thus far has been a mere unholy trainwreck, so...

Captain.Remy 23-03-2020 05:56 PM

The thing with BBCAN8 is that it started badly and I think it will continue until Carol is evicted this week. I think the non-play of the first weeks hopefully is making them more hungry for moves and game play. They're not completely dumb, so I think it can turn out better than we think as from next week.
Whether we like her or not, Minh is the only one adding drama and game in the house. I hardly remember some of the HGs names that are still in there. So it all depends on how next week is going to be played.

BB6 and 7 were bad from start to finish, there are no redeeming qualities about them. So it kind of gives hope for BB8.

Morgan. 23-03-2020 06:04 PM

Nah it’s not that bad tbf. The only messes were the ejections, the self evictions are more annoying than anything else.

Morgan. 23-03-2020 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain.Remy (Post 10806030)
The thing with BBCAN8 is that it started badly and I think it will continue until Carol is evicted this week. I think the non-play of the first weeks hopefully is making them more hungry for moves and game play. They're not completely dumb, so I think it can turn out better than we think as from next week.
Whether we like her or not, Minh is the only one adding drama and game in the house. I hardly remember some of the HGs names that are still in there. So it all depends on how next week is going to be played.

BB6 and 7 were bad from start to finish, there are no redeeming qualities about them. So it kind of gives hope for BB8.

Completely agree here. Also I do believe jury starts this week (unless they’re doing a reduced jury again but I feel like they’ll want Minh in the jury regardless) so the game should ramp up even more.

JerseyWins 23-03-2020 06:09 PM

This cast was very, very promising and it started with a bit of a bang but the ejections (and basically 2 walks now) have just killed the season in its tracks for me.

I'll still keep up with the episodes I think but saying that I need to catch up on yesterday's episode and I have no desire to :worry:

I totally didn't mind BBCAN7 so as of right now I prefer that one. BBCAN6 was incredibly boring/bad tho.

Paige22 23-03-2020 06:16 PM

BBCAN7 is by far the worst IMO

Captain.Remy 23-03-2020 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10806043)
This cast was very, very promising and it started with a bit of a bang but the ejections (and basically 2 walks now) have just killed the season in its tracks for me.

I'll still keep up with the episodes I think but saying that I need to catch up on yesterday's episode and I have no desire to :worry:

I totally didn't mind BBCAN7 so as of right now I prefer that one. BBCAN6 was incredibly boring/bad tho.

I would rather have a season that starts slow with a strong finish than the contrary. Hopefully it happens this year.

Joe. 23-03-2020 06:31 PM

FOr me I think 7 was just terribly dull, one alliance steamrolling the entire game is just not fun to watch. From what I remember of 6 it was also incredibly dull with no major moves. 8 so far has been a slow start, but hopefully once Carol is gone we can finally start to see game being played out. But I think 7 was definitely the worst.

Captain.Remy 23-03-2020 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10806041)
Completely agree here. Also I do believe jury starts this week (unless they’re doing a reduced jury again but I feel like they’ll want Minh in the jury regardless) so the game should ramp up even more.

Imagine a jury house with Minh, Da'Vonne, Nikki and Ika in it :joker:

DouglasS 23-03-2020 07:10 PM

No because nothing is worse than BBCAN6.

7 is better than this though

LukeB 23-03-2020 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10806039)
Nah it’s not that bad tbf. The only messes were the ejections, the self evictions are more annoying than anything else.

After last years season which was awful and predicable I wasn't going to bother with this season but it's really messy and entertaining so i'm enjoying it :love:

Pro Sniper 23-03-2020 10:21 PM

https://i.imgur.com/eKzet1b.png

Mystic Mock 24-03-2020 10:05 AM

Probably.

But in the Show's defence it's becoming a disaster through means that are out of their control, I think that the Show should be cut some slack for this season.

Calderyon 24-03-2020 10:07 AM

If it gets cancelled tonight, it is the worst one.

Calderyon 24-03-2020 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10806632)
Probably.

But in the Show's defence it's becoming a disaster through means that are out of their control, I think that the Show should be cut some slack for this season.

It's understandable.

But what is not is the absolute trolling of the fans and lack of info.

Mystic Mock 24-03-2020 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 10806635)
It's understandable.

But what is not is the absolute trolling of the fans and lack of info.

I agree that more info should be being leaked.

It's just I feel sorry for the Production that the quality of the year has been hit due to something that is out of their control.

Calderyon 24-03-2020 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10806637)
I agree that more info should be being leaked.

It's just I feel sorry for the Production that the quality of the year has been hit due to something that is out of their control.

The virus is of a different matter.

But their selection of Nico, Jamar, Kyle and Carol is due to their doing.

As well as the horrible dealing of the cases of Jamar and Kyle.

So my feeling of sorry is limited towards them.

Morgan. 24-03-2020 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 10806640)
The virus is of a different matter.

But their selection of Nico, Jamar, Kyle and is due to their doing.

As well as the horrible dealing of the cases of Jamar and Kyle.

So my feeling of sorry is limited towards them.

Carol says hello

Calderyon 24-03-2020 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10806667)
Carol says hello

I also had Carol on my post. It was supposed to be after the "and".

Calderyon 24-03-2020 04:13 PM

Has to be the worst BBCAN season ever, even though I understand their decision.

At least all the others were actually full length.