ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Reality TV (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Challenge 35: Total Madness Discussion Thread (Starts today) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366158)

LukeB 01-04-2020 06:14 PM

The Challenge 35: Total Madness Discussion Thread (Starts today)

Morgan. 01-04-2020 06:15 PM

RileyH 01-04-2020 06:16 PM

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20200304175324

caprimint 01-04-2020 06:24 PM

READY for it :dazzler:

reece(: 01-04-2020 06:44 PM

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20200304175519

Moniqua 01-04-2020 07:59 PM

https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_...put-quality=90

sleleen 01-04-2020 08:06 PM

qwa are you watching this season

Moniqua 01-04-2020 08:07 PM

watching surviveha tewnite but i'll perch this tomorrow

and yhus am watching xD

sleleen 01-04-2020 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moniqua (Post 10812895)
watching surviveha tewnite but i'll perch this tomorrow

and yhus am watching xD

stan jenneh leezy

JerseyWins 02-04-2020 01:06 AM

Mess, they air this at the same time as Survivor now???

I just put it on during the tribunal segment and saw Wes has a huuuuuuge beard now :skull:

JerseyWins 02-04-2020 04:32 AM

Bear: Kailah. She is beautiful. Of course Bear with the impeccable taste :fan:

JerseyWins 02-04-2020 04:45 AM

Oh yessssss Kailah/Nany/Jenna the holy trinity :love:

JerseyWins 02-04-2020 04:50 AM

Asaf & Jay are good new characters for this show right now :clap1:

JerseyWins 02-04-2020 04:59 AM

Sksksk @ even newbie Asaf randomly going at Wes :joker:

Bananas & Wes finally attempting to work together is interesting

JerseyWins 02-04-2020 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10813109)

Of course they end up against each other in the first elimination :skull:

Thankfully Jay won it tho :clap1: Don't mind Asaf going of the two.

Nany the poisonous princess, kiss of death :joker:

Oh pretty nice twist I guess that you have to win an elimination in order to make it into the final. Jay off to the hottest start now actually being the only one eligible atm :clap1:

Jigs 02-04-2020 01:43 PM

Love the new additions to this season. Episode was fun, but just another rookie cull like every other season. I'm excited to see everything fall apart though~

sleleen 02-04-2020 01:49 PM

Asaf and Ashley were the stars of the episode:love: Surprised since ah thought Asaf would just be a bore
Love the Big T & Ashley duo:love:
Bayleigh snapping whenever someone mentioned Swaggy’s name was a scream:skull:
The fake Rogan/Kyle and Bananas/Wes rivalry’s so they can get casted for Rivals 4 is so cringey and needs to stop being given airtime, its clear they all actually like each other.
Mel, Mattie, Anessa and Jenn could of got a bit more time on screen but am sure they will next week since it was guys week this week

Morgan. 02-04-2020 01:52 PM

Enjoyed the ep, I think I’m gonna end up loving this season!

caprimint 02-04-2020 04:49 PM

I liked this show from what I saw on the first episode. It's... interesting/odd/entertaining. :skull: It's like a cross between BBUSA and Survivor to me.

Idk if I'm way off right now and maybe my opinions will change a lot but based off of first impressions:
- BEAR :love: :love: :love: He's funny, charming and entertaining just as he was on BB. Highlight of the show
- Love Wes & Bananas both, but Wes slightly takes the edge. Reaaaally into them working together
- I liked Kaliah until she called Bear "obnoxious" when almost every other guy there aside from Bear could fit that title so well
- Kyle is sooo fun/funny and I love his commentary
- Ashley is SO ****ING ANNOYING
- Bayleigh is too, especially if she tries to scare people into ~not coming for Swaggy C~
- Logan is pretty... obnoxious
- Would've been here for the Jay/Asaf bromance and I kinda liked the potential Asaf/Nany showmance too
- Dee is annoying as well bc she's just thirsty for a guy, ANY GUY
- Melissa seems cute

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10813109)

Agree, liked them both during the episode (but Asaf more)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10813110)
Bananas & Wes finally attempting to work together is interesting

I am HERE for this alliance :clap1:

Wojtek 02-04-2020 06:01 PM

I'm not even surprised that my favourite guy was eliminated first. :skull:

At least there are Melissa and Ashley to worship. :love:

Mokka 03-04-2020 12:10 AM

A good first episode! The only person I wish they would stop bring back is Josh but I doubt with this new format we will have to put up with him for long.
Looking forward to next week when we hear more from the ladies.

JerseyWins 09-04-2020 10:10 PM

Ehhhh decent episode I guess but I think I preferred the premiere. Liked Bear as always :clap1: Dee is for sure one of my least favorites on the show eeeeeeeeeeeeever, her attitude it always so annoying

I liked Jenn too so her & Asaf aren't the best two eliminations so far... not the worst either, tolerable..

Idk how I feel about the twist where people need to get a red skull to make it to finale. I prefer when people are trying to be strategic & smart about not going into elimination to get through the game rather than aiming to GO to elimination against a weak opponent. But I'm sure later in the season we'll see more strategies implemented with this and physical threats getting screwed over to go up against each other.

caprimint 10-04-2020 09:05 PM

- Tori: "Dee, you need to get over this guy, he's not even THAT GREAT!!!" :joker:
- Bear talking about Kailah running and saying she was winking at him :joker:
- Wes taking eveeeery opportunity to drag Jordan :skull:
- Tori is definitely my favourite girl, idk how I didn't hardly notice her in the last episode?
- Cannot staaaand Dee. She's literally awful.
- I liked Jenn and was rooting for her soooo much to win against Jenny just to annoy Dee

JerseyWins 10-04-2020 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caprimint (Post 10820690)
- Tori: "Dee, you need to get over this guy, he's not even THAT GREAT!!!" :joker:
- Bear talking about Kailah running and saying she was winking at him :joker:
- Wes taking eveeeery opportunity to drag Jordan :skull:
- Tori is definitely my favourite girl, idk how I didn't hardly notice her in the last episode?
- Cannot staaaand Dee. She's literally awful.
- I liked Jenn and was rooting for her soooo much to win against Jenny just to annoy Dee

ALL of THIS :clap1:

caprimint 16-04-2020 10:56 AM

Wow really great episode :clap1:

- Literally GROSS @ Dee flirting with Jay and using him just to make Rogan jealous :umm2:
- Bananas winding up Ashley and her taking the bait :joker: Really liked Jenny in that section too
- Surely Bayleigh shouldn't have won that challenge for cheating and copying Jenny's answers? :think:
- Kailah going to the boys and telling them what the girls said :clap1:
- Kailah changing her vote to Nelson after he came for her when she was doing him a favour :love: and Bear like "Kailah hasn't said my name, it's a love story" :laugh2:
- SO HERE for the Bananas and Wes bromance :love:
- I like Rogan and Jay and I don't want them to come for each other </3
- Sooooo happy about Jay beating CT :clap1: CT was way too arrogant and unlikeable and Jay beating all the odds was great :love:
- Dee is vile though and Jay & Rogan shouldn't be wasting their time on her :yuk: