ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   USA :Bernie Sanders drops out of the President Race (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366315)

arista 08-04-2020 03:40 PM

USA :Bernie Sanders drops out of the President Race

He has Given up
Suspends his Campaign

https://news.sky.com/story/us-electi...ation-11970638

Smithy 08-04-2020 03:41 PM

https://pm1.narvii.com/6552/d5fb4c28...c456bbc_hq.jpg

MB. 08-04-2020 03:42 PM

Can't wait for America electing a warmonger with dementia as president to be the best case scenario

Liam- 08-04-2020 03:46 PM

The establishment prevails again, they’d rather have Trump than someone who’s actually willing to change the country for the better

Mokka 08-04-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 10818562)
Can't wait for America electing a warmonger with dementia as president to be the best case scenario

Sums it up

Shaun 08-04-2020 03:48 PM

Cesspit of a country

Nicky91 08-04-2020 03:49 PM

Trump has won then again, remaining president for another 4 years :clap1:

Donnie is doing an amazing job now under all that pressure of the coronacrisis :love:

arista 08-04-2020 03:53 PM

Bernie Is Live on TV News now

arista 08-04-2020 04:04 PM

He just confirmed he will work with Joe Biden

Kash Doll 08-04-2020 04:06 PM

Trump will wash Sleepy Joe.. what a JOKE

https://i.imgur.com/m7aUo4p.gif

GoldHeart 08-04-2020 04:08 PM

He already lost sadly, Trump will get in the white house again FFS :bored: .

Bernie was the best option for the democrats.

Nicky91 08-04-2020 04:10 PM

i'm predicting Trump to win with 90% of all votes, a huge landslide

i mean who even wants to vote for a creep loser like Biden

Brother Leon 08-04-2020 04:18 PM

The world just doesn’t want nice things. -sigh-

Elliot 08-04-2020 04:21 PM

Poor Americans lmao

Nicky91 08-04-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10818624)
Poor Americans lmao

why?

Donnie is loved by many americans, we also saw at the last election

GiRTh 08-04-2020 04:48 PM

Sad news but inevitable after the establishment circled the wagons to push Bernie out.

A month ago I thought Donnie was getting a 2nd term but seing his handling of the Global Pandemeic, he's losing the election at every single daily presser. You need to watch these they're frankly astinsihing. Trumps bickering with reporters, blaming the Obama administration, calling the state Governors ungrateful and sying they should praise him more, blaming the Chinese and W.H.O. and firing anyone who was remotely involved in his impeachemnt. The man is a monster he doesnt have an ounce of compassion. His little vendettas are on so high on his mind while people are dying in hospitals in his home state. Biden will hammer him for it and I dont see a defence for Trump, his response to this crisis has been terrible.

Nicky91 08-04-2020 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 10818633)
Sad news but inevitable after the establishment circled the wagons to push Bernie out.

A month ago I thought Donnie was getting a 2nd term but seing his handling of the Global Pandemeic, he's losing the election at every single daily presser. You need to watch these they're frankly astinsihing. Trumps bickering with reporters, blaming the Obama administration, calling the state Governors ungrateful and sying they should praise him more, blaming the Chinese and W.H.O. and firing anyone who was remotely involved in his impeachemnt. The man is a monster he doesnt have an ounce of compassion. His little vendettas are on so high on his mind while people are dying in hospitals in his home state. Biden will hammer him for it and I dont see a defence for Trump, his response to this crisis has been terrible.

not against Biden he doesn't :joker: :joker:

i mean who even votes for someone who smells at women up close :yuk:

GoldHeart 08-04-2020 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Leon (Post 10818620)
The world just doesn’t want nice things. -sigh-

The sad thing is this was Bernie's last opportunity , he's not going to get this chance again.

Shaun 08-04-2020 04:56 PM

Thankfully his platform - Medicare for All - has pretty much embedded itself in the heart of America. Voters of both parties now see it as an essential moving forward... it's just sad that it took a global pandemic to get there, and sadder still that a figure of relatively no moral standing or coherent polemics is taking his place.

GiRTh 08-04-2020 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10818635)
not against Biden he doesn't :joker: :joker:

i mean who even votes for someone who smells at women up close :yuk:

Agree Nicky, Bidens an awful candidate but you need to see these pressers. Trump is showing the whole world he doesnt give a stuff about those who voted for him. At a time when he needs to speak in broad terms with compassion about the country, the people, the nation etc he's off criticising and blaming anyone he canc and attacking his enemies. Anyone can see Trump is not fully focussed on the crisis. There are clearly other things - petty things - on his mind.

The Slim Reaper 08-04-2020 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 10818639)
Thankfully his platform - Medicare for All - has pretty much embedded itself in the heart of America. Voters of both parties now see it as an essential moving forward... it's just sad that it took a global pandemic to get there, and sadder still that a figure of relatively no moral standing or coherent polemics is taking his place.

Biden is against it and has no interest in pursuing it, even in the face of covid.

Over 90% of Americans are in favour of stricter background checks for gun control, but republicans just refuse to even allow a debate on it.

bitontheslide 08-04-2020 05:06 PM

sanders was never going to win so it makes sense

GiRTh 08-04-2020 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10818645)
Biden is against it and has no interest in pursuing it, even in the face of covid.

Over 90% of Americans are in favour of stricter background checks for gun control, but republicans just refuse to even allow a debate on it.

Yep. Biden has said he'd veto the bill even if it passed both houses. They seem to be more scared of Bernie as president than Trump.

Kizzy 08-04-2020 05:41 PM

US and UK living parallel lives, bernie is a great man one day they will realise too late how great.

Shaun 08-04-2020 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 10818648)
Yep. Biden has said he'd veto the bill even if it passed both houses. They seem to be more scared of Bernie as president than Trump.

Ah I see. Temporarily forgot how ****ed the legislative system is over there :laugh:

I saw Biden reaching out to Bernie supporters on Twitter; the usual spiel of "we need your votes" despite doing nothing to actually earn them.