ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Delete (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366825)

BBUK-Fan 28-04-2020 10:27 PM

Delete

Delete

Morgan. 28-04-2020 10:30 PM

I really fail to believe that anyone has signed up or at least confirmed their place at this stage.

Smithy 29-04-2020 12:26 AM

Isn’t she doing that Thunder Girls your

arista 29-04-2020 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10832812)
I really fail to believe that anyone has signed up or at least confirmed their place at this stage.

Down Under
or South Africa?

But they would need a special flight
to get there.

And also get Daily Covid Tests

arista 29-04-2020 12:33 AM

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...ror29april.jpg

She does get a Front Page

Mitchell 29-04-2020 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 10832841)
Isn’t she doing that Thunder Girls your

That’s already been rescheduled

Tony Montana 29-04-2020 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10832812)

This.

Morgan. 29-04-2020 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Montana (Post 10832851)
This.

And especially somebody in their 60’s, the high risk group.

Cherie 29-04-2020 08:23 AM

They have to put in the groundwork and get a provisional cast, they can all be blood tested before getting on the plane and then essentially they are in lockdown, they might have to curtail families flying out, and make adjustments but its doable, the cast will be able to drop out depending on the circumstance just like any other year, they wont be forced into the jungle at gunpoint

Nicky91 29-04-2020 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10832868)

:rolleyes:

then no more TV, Corona has won, in your eyes we should all give up on life :bored:

Morgan. 29-04-2020 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10832871)
:rolleyes:

then no more TV, Corona has won, in your eyes we should all give up on life :bored:

Thanks nicky for once again blowing something I say way out of proportion.

Cherie 29-04-2020 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10832868)

isn't it over 70s and those under 70 with underlying health conditions who have been told to shield for 12 weeks? she may be fit and healthy :shrug:

Nicky91 29-04-2020 09:34 AM

honestly to older celebs i would recommend advice immediately after signing them up, that they self-isolate more

as for how to travel down under, i'd say a plane especially for the campmates, and a separate one for crew, hosts

sorry if i ''blew'' it way out of proportion Morgan, but simply moaning and negativity isn't helping either like your comment

find positives in the pile of **** world we are in now

always remain hopeful, and don't let covid-19 control you and win

as for ''elderly cannot take part at this because of covid'' rubbish ageist statement, covid affects everyone not just elderly

so sign up contestants ASAP and get them in more self-isolation measures than anyone else

also i'm a celeb is a easy show to avoid crowds since mostly active as campmate you are in a jungle, its only the entering and leaving Australia parts (and you can be shielded from public for health safety measures)

Morgan. 29-04-2020 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10832893)
isn't it over 70s and those under 70 with underlying health conditions who have been told to shield for 12 weeks? she may be fit and healthy :shrug:

I remember a few weeks ago they said that anyone over 50 is at a higher risk than those under. She may be fit and healthy but imo it would still be a risk for her to go out there when things are so uncertain.

Morgan. 29-04-2020 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10832900)
honestly to older celebs i would recommend advice immediately after signing them up, that they self-isolate more

as for how to travel down under, i'd say a plane especially for the campmates, and a separate one for crew, hosts

sorry if i ''blew'' it way out of proportion Morgan, but simply moaning and negativity isn't helping either like your comment

find positives in the pile of **** world we are in now

always remain hopeful, and don't let covid-19 control you and win

as for ''elderly cannot take part at this because of covid'' rubbish ageist statement, covid affects everyone not just elderly

so sign up contestants ASAP and get them in more self-isolation measures than anyone else

also i'm a celeb is a easy show to avoid crowds since mostly active as campmate you are in a jungle, its only the entering and leaving Australia parts (and you can be shielded from public for health safety measures)

It’s not moaning or negative though Nicky, it’s the truth. Any celebrity signing up will have to evaluate the risks involved, particularly those in the older generation. I didn’t say anyway it’s only the older generation effected, I am just pointing out they are in a high risk category so would have to be particularly careful.

Morgan. 29-04-2020 11:02 AM

And besides, a campsite in the middle of the jungle isn’t the most hygienic place at the best of times.

Nicky91 29-04-2020 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10832981)
It’s not moaning or negative though Nicky, it’s the truth. Any celebrity signing up will have to evaluate the risks involved, particularly those in the older generation. I didn’t say anyway it’s only the older generation effected, I am just pointing out they are in a high risk category so would have to be particularly careful.

:umm2: we had older celebs quitting first days before, and wasn't even in a pandemic crisis ''high risk category''

there are also doctors involved within the crew of the show honestly, my point is, i find it great of there being older celebs in this show, but i also feel like (same as you) its better to cast mostly younger people (but also being careful around them too) looking into underlying medical condition etc

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10832982)
And besides, a campsite in the middle of the jungle isn’t the most hygienic place at the best of times.

that goes for every year, not specifically this crisis :skull:

Cherie 29-04-2020 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10832978)
I remember a few weeks ago they said that anyone over 50 is at a higher risk than those under. She may be fit and healthy but imo it would still be a risk for her to go out there when things are so uncertain.

of course as you go up through the decades there is more risk...that's normal even without Covid, that you are more at risk of health issues. Nobody said anyone over 50 has to shield themselves, that's seems like an over reaction, we are talking about a show that goes out late November/early December, saying she cant join the show because of her age is just daft, they will put out feelers and no one will be obliged but they can provisionally book up at this stage if they feel they want to, its quite nice to see that people are thinking beyond when some normality will be resumed

Morgan. 29-04-2020 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10832987)
of course as you go up through the decades there is more risk...that's normal even without Covid, that you are more at risk of health issues. Nobody said anyone over 50 has to shield themselves, that's seems like an over reaction, we are talking about a show that goes out late November/early December, saying she cant join the show because of her age is just daft, they will put out feelers and no one will be obliged but they can provisionally book up at this stage if they feel they want to, its quite nice to see that people are thinking beyond when some normality will be resumed

I don’t remember saying she can’t sign up :shrug: I’m just simply saying I’d be shocked if she has confirmed her place at this stage whilst things are so uncertain.

Morgan. 29-04-2020 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10832986)
:umm2: we had older celebs quitting first days before, and wasn't even in a pandemic crisis ''high risk category''

there are also doctors involved within the crew of the show honestly, my point is, i find it great of there being older celebs in this show, but i also feel like (same as you) its better to cast mostly younger people (but also being careful around them too) looking into underlying medical condition etc

Thants not what I’m saying Nicky :skull: Cast whoever they like, but I’m just surprised if older people have already signed up at this early stage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10832986)
that goes for every year, not specifically this crisis :skull:

Exactly, that’s literally what my post said. You’ve just repeated my point.

Lewismacfarlane 29-04-2020 11:37 AM

They always have a corrie person and an older person shes defos doing it I think

Saph 29-04-2020 11:44 AM

I'd imagine celebs and crew would all be tested before just going in

Denver 29-04-2020 12:09 PM

It all hinges on Australia allowing tourists back into the country by then

Morgan. 29-04-2020 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan (Post 10833025)
It all hinges on Australia allowing tourists back into the country by then

Wouldn’t they be classed as workers because the cast and crew will be using work visa’s/permits rather than visits for a ‘holiday’?

Denver 29-04-2020 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10833036)
Wouldn’t they be classed as workers because the cast and crew will be using work visa’s/permits rather than visits for a ‘holiday’?

Either way they may not be allowed,depends on the situation in Australia then and they may have to arrive weeks earlier to go into isolation