ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Do you think the government has done a good job with Covid-19 (3) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367085)

hijaxers 11-05-2020 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarlett. (Post 10839563)
My opinion has gone from
Okay - First thread
Bad - Second thread
Terrible - Third thread

Sunday's whole announcement was... just a confusing jumbled mess

Mine has gone from bad to terrible. and you are right it was a jumbled mess !

arista 11-05-2020 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 10839588)
I need the dentists badly :bawling:

Sorry to hear that.

arista 11-05-2020 06:07 AM

Dominic Raab MP is Not Going on GMBHD itv
But willl go on SkyNewsHD breakfast
and BBC1AM

Once again
Lee Cain Conservative Press Chief (10 Downing St.)
is blocking GMBHD itv.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Cain
He used to be the Chicken that Followed D. Cameron
for the Daily Mirror Paper.

Cherie 11-05-2020 06:23 AM

50 pages of detail coming today for you all to digest :laugh:

Kazanne 11-05-2020 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10839591)
and BBC1AM

Once again
is blocking GMBHD itv.

I dont blame them,why would anyone want to talk to a hysterical Piers Morgan,I have had to turn it over again this morning ,he accepts no positive answers ,he just wants to have a go,and no doubt he is loved now in some quarters,I was interested in what proffessorWinston had to say but as usual Morgan kept interrupting,maybe the government want to talk to the grown ups,GMB is now the Morgan show,plus I wont be voting in the poll as it's clear its just another Boris bashing thread,we only need one.

Withano 11-05-2020 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10839591)
and BBC1AM

Once again
is blocking GMBHD itv.

Honestly though, I agree with Kazanne. The guy doesn’t interview or converse. He just shouts and berates. There’s no point anybody going on there.

Liam- 11-05-2020 09:10 AM

Piers’ interview technique is very boisterous and over the top and he can be very obnoxious and preachy, however, the majority of people who are now against him because he’s challenging the government, didn’t mind his technique so much when he was doing it to vegans or trans people, or feminists, funny that really isn’t it, almost like something has changed..

bitontheslide 11-05-2020 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10839621)
Piers’ interview technique is very boisterous and over the top and he can be very obnoxious and preachy, however, the majority of people who are now against him because he’s challenging the government, didn’t mind his technique so much when he was doing it to vegans or trans people, or feminists, funny that really isn’t it, almost like something has changed..

and many, like me have always thought he was an ass hole, right back to the days when he faked newspaper stories

DouglasS 11-05-2020 09:33 AM

Quote:

It’s funny because almost the same can be said but for those who previously were against him now suddenly don’t mind him...

I personally have never been a fan, and I think most others haven’t either

Kazanne 11-05-2020 09:38 AM

Quote:

I don't mind him, , I just don't like his style of interviewing on this in particular as he is far too scare mongery and hysterical ,he will not let people answer , so for me its a turn off, I want to hear what people say and just because I don't like to hear him constantly moaning and whinging, doesn't mean I now dislike him, but on this Covid C I find him unwatchable.and by the same token those that once hated him are now praising him because he is championing their corner , funny that.

arista 11-05-2020 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 10839615)
Honestly though, I agree with Kazanne. The guy doesn’t interview or converse. He just shouts and berates. There’s no point anybody going on there.

He gets Angry
thats OK
No Conservatives going on there,
He played Raab MP on his Mobile Phone into
his Microphone
Taken from SkyNewsHD or BBC1AM

He was Correct
saying Lee Cain
is out of his depth.............

Withano 11-05-2020 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10839626)
He gets Angry
thats OK

He was Correct
saying Lee Cain

He has every right to be angry, but there’s no point being so angry in an interview to the extent that the interviewee can’t speak. I can see why he’s been turned down. More people should turn him down.

Smithy 11-05-2020 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 10839544)

:joker::joker::joker:

Tbh

arista 11-05-2020 09:50 AM

"I dont blame them,"

Kaz I do
I blame Conservatives
bloody chicken

Kazanne 11-05-2020 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10839626)
He gets Angry
thats OK
He played Raab MP on his Mobile Phone into
his Microphone
Taken from SkyNewsHD or BBC1AM

He was Correct
saying Lee Cain

He shouldn't be getting angry arista he is supposed to be a professional and he may be frustrated as some are but he does not interview he berates and just goes off on one,for me unwatchable.

arista 11-05-2020 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 10839628)
He has every right to be angry, but there’s no point being so angry in an interview to the extent that the interviewee can’t speak. I can see why he’s been turned down. More people should turn him down.

Raab MP can handle Piers.
he can speak
But must get his Facts correct

Liam- 11-05-2020 09:53 AM

Why chose GMB, when you’ve got Tory propaganda machine BBC offering up softball questions? They go for the option that’ll give them the easiest ride, cowards

arista 11-05-2020 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10839632)
He shouldn't be getting angry arista he is supposed to be a professional and he may be frustrated as some are but he does not interview he berates and just goes off on one,for me unwatchable.

Yes he can get Angry
as he has found Errors

It is Watchable

Liam- 11-05-2020 09:56 AM

Piers is an asshole at times, but even a broken clock is right twice a day, people don’t like him right now because he’s challenging the government and Boris, whereas a few months ago, he was the right wing poster boy, the same thing is happening to the likes of Andrew Neil, he’s been a Tory mouthpiece for years and the people who have always loved and admired him for it, are now turning on him because he dares question the choices of this government, it’s completely transparent

arista 11-05-2020 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10839635)
Why chose GMB, when you’ve got Tory propaganda machine BBC offering up softball questions? They go for the option that’ll give them the easiest ride, cowards

I have all three on
at same time
From 6AM
Piers is best.

And CNBCHD Live on a 4th TV screen

armand.kay 11-05-2020 10:03 AM

Quote:

it's so funny to me

The Slim Reaper 11-05-2020 10:04 AM

Via Jack blanchard of politico

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXt1O79W...jpg&name=small

Kazanne 11-05-2020 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10839636)
Yes he can get Angry
as he has found Errors

It is Watchable

not for me arista, I like to hear both sides.:wavey:

Toy Soldier 11-05-2020 10:13 AM

On the back of yesterday's... err... whatever that was... I have to change my vote to "bad" for this week. There's no excuse for garbled, unclear messages ESPECIALLY when it's pre-recorded! I might have been more forgiving if it was live but for it to have been recorded, watched back and released as it was... highlights that it's not just a flustered explanation of a plan, it's an unclear plan to begin with. Messy.

Caveat though; I still don't believe we would magically have far fewer deaths or a far smaller infection rate "if only the government was getting it right". It's a viral pandemic. At some point we have to accept that Big Daddy Government is no real match for nature in the long run.

arista 11-05-2020 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 10839646)
not for me arista, I like to hear both sides.:wavey:

You get both sides as Sussana
Buts In

And it also on 10AM