ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=178)
-   -   Best Live Show (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367134)

Brekkie 13-05-2020 07:39 PM

Best Live Show

Looking at peoples suggestions and based on my own thoughts it is likely the "Best Shows" that E4 will air this year will mainly be highlights editions, so just wondering what people would consider to be the best LIVE shows in the shows history, split into 4 categories.

Unsurprisingly all mine are C4 - and all civilian.

Best Launch: BB5 - you really got a sense the show had changed, and changed for the better
Best (Real) Eviction: BB3 Alex v Spencer - tricky category but this was head to head evictions at their best
Best Live Twist: House Next Door - Aisleyne moves in. Just brilliant, as was the end of it too.
Best Finale: BB2 - Brian v Helen was genuinely close (though not that close in the end), and back then the finale was a special event. Sadly from BB4 onwards they became just a series of back to back evictions and interviews rather than the big showpiece event they were for BB1-BB3.

Denver 13-05-2020 07:42 PM

The best Live twist is defo Charlie's fake eviction

Denver 13-05-2020 07:43 PM

CH4 actually thought out good twists while CH5 sent everyone to a remade bedsit every series

Morgan. 13-05-2020 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan (Post 10841119)
CH4 actually thought out good twists while CH4 sent everyone to a remade reddit every series

You need to start proofreading :joker:

Denver 13-05-2020 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10841124)
You need to start proofreading :joker:

It's my hormones

LukeB 13-05-2020 07:59 PM

Charley's fake eviction and Grace's eviction! two icons

DouglasS 13-05-2020 09:00 PM

Graces eviction always had a really big impact from my memory. Mainly because the crowd had never been like that, and viewers had been looking forward for her eviction for Awhile with it building up for weeks. Also the throwing the water over Susie live on air

Liam- 13-05-2020 09:02 PM

Susie entering and ‘get Grace out!’ Still gives me chills whenever I watch it :joker:

Greg! 13-05-2020 10:26 PM

Launch: BB7. The house tour. The VTs. The entrances. Davina’s commentary. The ELECTRIC atmosphere. Everything about it was just perfect.

Evictions: There’s so many amazing ones. Firstly Grace. I wish I watched it live. Legendary and I still remember people at school talking about it the next day when I was about 6 lol.
Also Nikki’s eviction in a weird way, even tho I was gutted to see her leave the reception she received from the crowd was INCREDIBLE.
Jale’s eviction and Ashleigh surviving was an amazing result, I screamed liked a straight boy watching a football match when the result was announced lol :skull:
Savannah going and Issy legend surviving against all odds was also iconic.

Twists: The golden ticket twist and HND were really well produced and had some iconic moments (like ’get grace out’ and Aisleyne freaking out :love: )
Also loved the safe house in BB14. I know it was a rip off of the Bedsit but it was really exciting to watch at the time.

Finale: Gonna say BB18 just bc it was one of the only times my fave actually won. Nearly cried when Issy took the crown :love:

Jodie. 14-05-2020 02:45 AM

Erm the REAL answer is BB6 Vanessa’s eviction! That had my heart bloody PALPUTATING xxxx

Cal. 14-05-2020 10:09 AM

I really enjoy Michelle, Saskia, Grace and Nikki’s evictions and Charley’s fake eviction.

Susie entering is also a good one.