ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   RuPaul’s Drag Race (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=740)
-   -   RuPaul's Drag Race - All Stars 6 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367771)

? 09-06-2020 02:40 PM

RuPaul's Drag Race - All Stars 6

For the first time in a very long time, we have reached summer and there haven't been any new seasons of RPDR filmed. I've been thinking about which queens I would love to see on All Stars 6, and after some thought I have come up with a possible cast, promo ideas and challenge ideas!

CAST

Peppermint (S9, Top 2)
Aiden Zhane (S12, Top 10)
Nina West (S11, Top 6, Miss C)
Trinity K. Bonet (S6, Top 7)
Brita (S12, Top 9)
A'Keria C. Davenport (S11, Top 4)
April Carrion (S6, Top 11)
Sonique (S2, Top 9)
Heidi N Closet (S12, Top 6)
The Vivienne (UK1, Winner)

For the first time since All Stars 3, we haven't got any queens competing for a third time.

It will also be the second season of All Stars to feature openly trans cast members, and the first time in herstory that there are two openly trans cast members.

The GAG of the season will be that after the first 9 Queens have arrived, crowned queen The Vivienne will become the tenth All Star, and the second crowned queen to compete after Bebe.

PROMO

For the promo theme, I was inspired by Celebrity Big Brother 7 UK, and thought that a 'hell/fire' theme would be cool for the promo looks and trailer for the season.

LIP SYNCS

Maintaining the previous seasons twist, the top queen of the week will lip sync against a previous contestant. This time, however the top queen will lip sync against a member of the Hall of Fame, (Chad, Alaska, Trixie, Trinity, Monet and AS5 Champ) - the twist being that the safe queens do not get a vote, and the All Stars Winners will pick their own lipstick of whom they want to eliminate.

CHALLENGES

Week 1

All Star Variety Show
Lip Sync Champ: AS5 Winner

Week 2

Rap, Singing & Choreography Challenge
Runway theme: Billionaire Bitch Eleganza
Lip Sync Champ: Trinity the Tuck

Week 3
Snatch Game
Runway theme: Night of a Thousand Cher's
Lip Sync Champ: Chad Michaels

Week 4
Bowie Ball
Runway theme: 2 pre-prepared looks based on David Bowie and 1 look designed and created based on Bowie
Lip Sync Champ: Monet X Change

Week 5
The Roast of Trixie and Katya
Runway theme: Russian Barbie Realness
Lip Sync Champ: Trixie Mattell

Week 6
Makeover the Eliminated Queens (1 Returns)
Runway theme: Family Resemblance
Winning duo lip sync to eliminate one queen

Week 7
Improvisation Challenge
Runway theme: Swimming with the Fishes
Lip Sync Champs: Trinity the Tuck & Monet X Change (possible double elimination)

Week 8
Acting Challenge
Runway theme: Judas
Lip Sync Champ: Alaska

Week 9
Reunion

Week 10
Finale, music/singing challenge.
Runway theme: Top 4 Eleganza

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 09-06-2020 03:05 PM

Aiden and brita why? :eyes:

Captain.Remy 09-06-2020 03:51 PM

A'Keria, Nina West, Kim Chi, Divina de Campo, Heidi and Baga Chipz, or I don't want it to happen.

Jarrod 09-06-2020 03:53 PM

I'd like to see them invite UK Queens along because I think it'd be an interesting one - eventually, after we've had a couple more UK series they should do a UK vs USA type series.

Smithy 09-06-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 10859544)
I'd like to see them invite UK Queens along because I think it'd be an interesting one - eventually, after we've had a couple more UK series they should do a UK vs USA type series.

Yeah I can definitely see this happening after 2/3 UK seasons

Shaun 09-06-2020 04:37 PM

Interesting design, OP

I think the most likely queens to take part in an AS6 are Asia O'Hara, Nina West, Vanjie (sadly), Kameron Michaels, A'Keria Davenport, Jan, and Sherry Pie Plastique Tiara

Eureka would be another frontrunner if she wanted to do it / was available without We're Here filming commitments. Same goes for Brooke Lynn and Drag Race Canada commitments.

And if they were to take the trend of choosing previous AS competitors, I think Pandora Boxx or Nina Flowers might be an outsider pick.

Saph 09-06-2020 04:38 PM

wasn't Eureka supposed to be on AS5 but then had to pull out last minute?

Saph 09-06-2020 04:39 PM

from the AS1 gang i'd love to see Nina Flowers return, she was done dirty being paired with Tammy Brown :skull:

Barry. 09-06-2020 04:50 PM

I agree with Shaun. I'd like Pandora Boxx back. She was done dirty being with Mimi.

? 09-06-2020 05:49 PM

Interesting thoughts everyone.

I had initially put Nina Flowers, Tammie Brown and Pandora Boxx but I honestly wanted a little more diversity and have a break from some double All Stars.

Aiden and Brita, Brita particularly I couldn't be bothered seeing again however I think the producers are undeniably going to throw them in the mix for some forced drama or promo tea.

I think All Stars 7 will definitely be UK vs US, hopefully we should be 3 seasons in UK wise. I would've loved to have had Eureka and some AS1 icons in this mix-up but I don't think it would be fair letting someone compete for a third time against a UK Queen who has never participated in the oracle itself. I'd also hope that if we got deep with All Stars 7 they would do a 12 queen cast so we could see 6 UK queens and 6 US queens and kind of make it a mammoth season. With that in mind my AS7 list would be something like this...

Crystal Methyd
Jan
Plastique Tiara
Nina Bo'nina Brown
Jiggly Caliente
Pandora Boxx (lets pretend AS1 didn't happen)
Divina de Campo
Baga Chipz
Cheryl Hole
3X Season 2 & 3 UK Queens

Captain.Remy 09-06-2020 06:38 PM

Not me forgetting Asia O'Hara! :skull:

Daniel-X 11-06-2020 10:03 AM

If I had to pick ten girls for the next one I’d probably go with:

- Sonique (S2)
- Trinity K Bonet (S6)
- Acid Betty (S8) (I wasn’t the biggest fan but she was SUPER talented so deserves a second chance for sure)
- Nina Bo’nina Brown (S9)
- Asia O’Hara (S10)
- Plastique Tiara (S11)
- Scarlet Envy (S11)
- Crystal Methyd (S12)
- Heidi N Closet (S12)
- Jan (S12)

There’s some other girls like Willam/Pearl I’d love to see back but obviously that’s highly unlikely :joker: didn’t include Brooke Lynn/Raven either because of their ties now to the show/franchise.