ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=744)
-   -   Misha B's Instagram live about her negative experience on X Factor [Tulisa responds] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367867)

Headie 14-06-2020 04:33 PM

Misha B's Instagram live about her negative experience on X Factor [Tulisa responds]

Misha B is doing an Instagram live tonight @ 9pm revealing all on her treatment and experience on X Factor as a black woman

Samm 14-06-2020 04:33 PM

She was treated horribly I was younger at the time but I remember the press used to bang on about her being too aggressive etc.

Saph 14-06-2020 04:42 PM

I swear one of the judges called her a bully

Marsh. 14-06-2020 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saph (Post 10862746)
I swear one of the judges called her a bully

Fag Ash Breath attacked her.

Smithy 14-06-2020 04:52 PM

One of the girls I worked with at the time this season was on went to school with her and she was a horrible **** then, threw another girl down the stairs. She got a lot of bad press on the show but I imagine a lot of the stuff was true

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 14-06-2020 04:56 PM

Why is she tryna steal BB viewers

DouglasS 14-06-2020 04:56 PM

So because your black it means you can’t be a bad person? I reckon some people are using the BLM as a way to validate themselves or seem like a better person which is pretty gross.

There were so many stories from people that knew her from school/college and had spoken up about being bullied by her. Then on top of that she was apparently bullying little mix, and Tulisa literally had no purpose of lying, she’d gain nothing from it. it’s hardly a jump/reach that a high school bully was still bullying a year later on the x factor

Cal. 14-06-2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fetch The Bolt Cutters (Post 10862757)
Why is she tryna steal BB viewers

Sksksksksksks

DouglasS 14-06-2020 04:59 PM

Also half the X factor female winners are black? And many have reached the finals. Seems a reach to me to jump on the BLM because viewers didn’t like her

Strictly Jake 14-06-2020 05:39 PM

She was good friends with my brother in law after x factor he never heard from her again she was a bit of a diva

caprimint 14-06-2020 05:44 PM

Yeah not sure why she is doing this now... how many years later?

With so many people saying bad things about her, surely they can't all be lies? :unsure:

Saph 14-06-2020 05:55 PM

remember emily nakanda who beat that girl up :skull:

Saph 14-06-2020 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saph (Post 10862819)
remember emily nakanda who beat that girl up :skull:

screaming at this old article

Quote:

The youngster has captured the hearts of the show’s judges Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh, Sharon Osbourne and Dannii Minogue.

Last Saturday she sang Britney Spears’ I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman.

But in the YouTube clip, which has now been removed, Nakanda is seen making a sick boast to a teenage boy that she will blind him, while a friend holds a six inch knife.

Nakanda, who calls herself Lady Shiverz, is seen with members of a gang called the Young Offenderz Camp who pose gangsta-style.

She laughs as she tells the boy he is about to be stabbed and says: ‘I will cut your eyes out! Yeah! Cut you! We’re gonna cut you!’

The clip is called Shiverz Tryna Shank Trubzy – shank means stabbing in gang slang.

According to The Sun, Nakanda is also linked to the gang Coldsoldierz through her boyfriend Kizzle who is a member.

It reported she had also set up a Lady Shiverz website with images of her mimicking a gun with her fingers.
not Lady Shiverz and Kizzle :skull:

Oliver_W 14-06-2020 06:52 PM

I'd imagine quite a few "celebs" will be jumping on the sympathy bandwagon. We'll be hearing all about how Forgotten Black Girl From (show) had someone accidentally cut in front of her in a queue, and how her whole world came crashing down because it was evidence the whole world hates her ...

Morgan. 14-06-2020 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 10862865)
I'd imagine quite a few "celebs" will be jumping on the sympathy bandwagon. We'll be hearing all about how Forgotten Black Girl From (show) had someone accidentally cut in front of her in a queue, and how her whole world came crashing down because it was evidence the whole world hates her ...

It was more the fact she was branded a bully, and called cocky and aggressive live on national TV in front of millions of viewers based upon lies that were proven false, but go off.

Marsh. 14-06-2020 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10862888)
It was more the fact she was branded a bully, and called cocky and aggressive live on national TV in front of millions of viewers based upon lies that were proven false, but go off.

That's not the same as someone cutting into the queue in front of you in Asda?

DouglasS 14-06-2020 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10862888)

Where were they proven false? Have you spoken to her classmates

Tulisa had no purpose to lie on national tv

Morgan. 14-06-2020 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10862900)
That's not the same as someone cutting into the queue in front of you in Asda?

:joker:

Morgan. 14-06-2020 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DouglasS (Post 10862907)
Where were they proven false? Have you spoken to her classmates

The allegations weren’t about the classmates, they were about the X factor, where Gary, Kelly and multiple contestants have all vouched for Misha and rubbished the claims, as well as crew saying Louis and Tulisa were told by production that they had to bring up these ‘accusations’ live on air.

Mitchell 14-06-2020 07:51 PM

I think she’s incredibly talented and Do You Think Of Me is one of my favourite XF alumni songs, however I experienced her in a professional manner in 2014, and yeah, without going too in depth, she was a massive diva and not in a nice way either, nice enough to me though tbf

Morgan. 14-06-2020 07:55 PM

I think regardless of whether or not she was a diva, it’s ****ing twisted to brand someone a bully and aggressive live on tv when those allegations were false.

Morgan. 14-06-2020 07:57 PM

Quote:

Former X Factor head judge Gary Barlow has accused producers of manufacturing fake drama during his tenure on the show between 2011 and 2013.

In his new autobiography A Better Me, which was released earlier this month, Barlow claimed producers who were active on the show at the time would tell judges what to say about contestants.

“About half an hour before the show goes live, the producers would come in and they’d go, ‘Oh my God. That Misha. She’s a bully. Can’t believe it. She is such a bully. In fact, you know what? You should say it. You should say it on air. She’s bullied everyone all week’,” Barlow wrote.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a8610071.html

DouglasS 14-06-2020 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10862910)
The allegations weren’t about the classmates, they were about the X factor, where Gary, Kelly and multiple contestants have all vouched for Misha and rubbished the claims, as well as crew saying Louis and Tulisa were told by production that they had to bring up these ‘accusations’ live on air.

Ah yes, I forgot that Kelly Rowland spent so much time with her contestants and knew them so well personally. Likewise I forgot that Gary Decided to live in the X factor house away from his family. Gary and Kelly literally know nothing about what happens at the x factor house, what they say is irrelevant and likely producer driven :laugh:

If their statements per newspapers are your idea of proof then wow

The fact that both Tulisa and Louis had said It coming from spending time with their acts (the two judges known for actually befriending their acts and spending a lot of time with them), I’d believe that over Kelly Rowlands statement from when she was probably in America :skull:

Mitchell 14-06-2020 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan. (Post 10862912)
I think regardless of whether or not she was a diva, it’s ****ing twisted to brand someone a bully and aggressive live on tv when those allegations were false.

Oh I agree, I was just adding my personal experience

Saph 14-06-2020 07:59 PM

were they false though or was the show just covering their tracks?