ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Soaps (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   Eastenders will reveal the new owner of The Vic in tonight's cliffhanger (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367906)

Denver 16-06-2020 10:16 AM

Eastenders will reveal the new owner of The Vic in tonight's cliffhanger

Is it Phil? Sharon? Ian? A shock return? A big name debut?

We will have to wait months after the reveal to see what happens next

Kate! 16-06-2020 11:08 AM

I reckon it will be Ian. And Sharon will run it for him. X

Saph 16-06-2020 11:18 AM

Pats gonna come back alive

Liam- 16-06-2020 11:19 AM

Janine with her millions and a toy boy?

Amy Jade 16-06-2020 01:39 PM

I think Phil will turn up thinking he has the pub, a sly grin on his smarmy face. Mick looks around nervously as Linda struts over and stops inches away from Phil and folds her arms.

Phil will goad her about him getting the pub and Linda will reveal he is not the owner, as someone else made a better offer last minutes as Phil turns red(der) with rage and confronts Mick. Mick will say they are about to arrive.

Seconds later Jack walks through the doors, everyone looks in shock, Jack steps aside and both of the pub doors swing open revealing a tanned, gorgeous RONNIE AND ROXY are back from their watery grave.

Jack explains they never died, Roxy was in trouble with a drug king pin and their deaths were fake and put them into witness protection!

The whole pub is shook apart Shaz who walks in with her baby, she reveals Ronnie and Roxy are her new bsr managers and she has bought the Vic with Dennis's secret life insurance, she will hand her son to Linda, look at Phil with a glint in her eye as the pub falls silent and say 'Phil, get outta MY pub'.

Marsh. 16-06-2020 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10864205)
I think Phil will turn up thinking he has the pub, a sly grin on his smarmy face. Mick looks around nervously as Linda struts over and stops inches away from Phil and folds her arms.

Phil will goad her about him getting the pub and Linda will reveal he is not the owner, as someone else made a better offer last minutes as Phil turns red(der) with rage and confronts Mick. Mick will say they are about to arrive.

Seconds later Jack walks through the doors, everyone looks in shock, Jack steps aside and both of the pub doors swing open revealing a tanned, gorgeous RONNIE AND ROXY are back from their watery grave.

Jack explains they never died, Roxy was in trouble with a drug king pin and their deaths were fake and put them into witness protection!

The whole pub is shook apart Shaz who walks in with her baby, she reveals Ronnie and Roxy are her new bsr managers and she has bought the Vic with Dennis's secret life insurance, she will hand her son to Linda, look at Phil with a glint in her eye as the pub falls silent and say 'Phil, get outta MY pub'.

All this needs is Janine turning up to fight for a share and it's perfect.

Firewire 16-06-2020 04:05 PM

Kathy to phone in another voice appearance?

Marsh. 16-06-2020 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firewire (Post 10864268)
Kathy to phone in another voice appearance?

She'll stretch to a Facetime for a higher fee?

Saph 16-06-2020 04:48 PM

Tracey to take out a loan on the pub?

Marsh. 16-06-2020 04:51 PM

Already leaked. The Carters decide to stay.

Saph 16-06-2020 04:56 PM

honestly mick and linda have ruined EE for me in recent years

bored ****LESS

Marsh. 16-06-2020 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saph (Post 10864295)
honestly mick and linda have ruined EE for me in recent years

bored ****LESS

Don't come for Linda!!! Her messy drinking has been the only entertaining plot the last 12 months! :nono:

parmnion 16-06-2020 05:19 PM

It's always stacey...

reece(: 16-06-2020 05:32 PM

That's actually a cute cliffhanger to end on... but if the Carters keep it then the whole past few months amounts to nothing.

Amy Jade 16-06-2020 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10864266)
All this needs is Janine turning up to fight for a share and it's perfect.

Okay...

As Phil, utterly humiliated, strops out of the pub a limo turns up and as the driver swings open the door a stiletto claps against the square. The person emerges and looks around the square, her blonde hair blows in the gentle breeze.

'It's good to be home' says Janine as she waves off her limo, which runs over Ben, killing him.

Jigs 16-06-2020 06:00 PM

I'm hoping Ian buys it using Max's life savings. I feel like they're gearing up for Max to hit rock bottom again which will probably coincide nicely with Stacey's return and her discovering Ruby is shagging her ex-husband.

Vanessa 16-06-2020 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 10864097)
I reckon it will be Ian. And Sharon will run it for him. X

But does Ian have enough money to buy it?

Marsh. 16-06-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10864335)
Okay...

As Phil, utterly humiliated, strops out of the pub a limo turns up and as the driver swings open the door a stiletto claps against the square. The person emerges and looks around the square, her blonde hair blows in the gentle breeze.

'It's good to be home' says Janine as she waves off her limo, which runs over Ben, killing him.

:joker:

Mitchell 16-06-2020 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10864306)
It's always stacey...

Isn’t actually a bad guess