ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   RuPaul’s Drag Race (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=740)
-   -   AS5 Episode 4, "SheMZ" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368097)

Shaun 24-06-2020 08:07 PM

AS5 Episode 4, "SheMZ"

Moniqua 24-06-2020 08:54 PM

the winner edit jumped out ✨��

bbcanicons 24-06-2020 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moniqua (Post 10869309)
the winner edit jumped out ✨��

yess, the edit really said icons only:cheer2: #TeamShea!

Captain.Remy 27-06-2020 07:35 AM

Kind of gutted for Mayhem but I saw it coming. I guess India having more fire in her saved her, and I don't think she did that bad tbh Next week she better deliver because she won't get another chance, and I found myself to really like her.

Cracker did a good job, so did Jujubee. I would have given the challenge win to Jujubee, and her runway was better than Cracker's anyway.

That was the weakest lipsync so far, not bad, not great. I guess it was a double win :shrug:

Runway looks: India had the best, followed by Shea and Alexis. Jujubee and Blair were fine. Cracker and Mayhem were basic af.

Snatch Game of Love next week, and someone is about to deliver a really strong performance! Can't wait!

Smithy 27-06-2020 09:59 AM

Omg Shaun about to flip his least fave sending his fave home :worry:

I thought the challenge was a bit meh and I was surprised Blair was safe considering she was overshadowed by BOTH Juju and Cracker. IMO based on the challenge the bottom two should have been Alexis and India, although that being said Mayhem had the worst runway by far

Don’t know why they’re doing Snatch Game of Love again, it wasn’t funny the first time round :bored:

bbcanicons 27-06-2020 10:21 AM

The challenge wasn't the best but I think
Spoiler:

Cracker
rightfully deserved her win. I really enjoyed the lip sync, and I thought
Spoiler:

Shea
deserved to be in the top rather than safe.

Captain.Remy 27-06-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 10870731)
Omg Shaun about to flip his least fave sending his fave home :worry:

I thought the challenge was a bit meh and I was surprised Blair was safe considering she was overshadowed by BOTH Juju and Cracker. IMO based on the challenge the bottom two should have been Alexis and India, although that being said Mayhem had the worst runway by far

Don’t know why they’re doing Snatch Game of Love again, it wasn’t funny the first time round :bored:

Yep, I can't wait to read Shaun's review about this episode!

I wish Blair was in the bottom too, but yeah I somehow got the feeling from the beginning of the episode it was Mayhem's time. Which sucks because 1. He's so fine as a man and 2. Confessionnal queen.

Tbh the challenges so far are meh, or is it just me?

At this point I think it's rather obvious who the top 4 will be: Shea, Jujubee, Alexis and Cracker. I don't see India getting that further, and Blair will be eaten alive by the big personalities I think.

https://i.postimg.cc/h4z0X3hr/tenor.gif

MB. 27-06-2020 10:52 AM

Considering it's common knowledge at this point that production restarted this lip sync because Morgan was doing so much better than Cracker, I was a little surprised that her lip sync was... not that great

Smithy 27-06-2020 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 10870752)
Considering it's common knowledge at this point that production restarted this lip sync because Morgan was doing so much better than Cracker, I was a little surprised that her lip sync was... not that great

What :skull:

MB. 27-06-2020 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 10870753)
What :skull:

Yep!

Captain.Remy 27-06-2020 11:38 AM

Yeah I read that on Reddit too :skull: :skull:
Either it's hate towards Cracker, or it really happened. But apparently whoever said it is always right about spoilers and behind the scenes stuff, so I don't know what to think about it.

Tom4784 27-06-2020 12:01 PM

They really are doing the most to make Cracker look like a contender when it's just not happening. Imagine restarting the lipsync just for Cracker to underwhelm yet again. It shouldn't have been a double win, Morgan destroyed her.

Liam- 27-06-2020 12:45 PM

Cracker did that :love:

For all the hype that has always been around Mayhem, she came and underwhelmed twice and her attitude sucked.

The challenge wasn’t great, the office scenes cringed me out, but we discovered that Blair looks hot as a douchebag so hey.

Daniel-X 27-06-2020 12:48 PM

Is the sound cutting for anyone else trying to watch on Netflix? It keeps randomly cutting the audio every couple of seconds ffs

Braden 27-06-2020 12:55 PM

That challenge...hell to the bloody no :umm2:

Liam- 27-06-2020 01:01 PM

Also I really enjoyed Sara Hyland, it’s great to see a guest judge who’s actually interested for a change

Amy Jade 27-06-2020 01:01 PM

I don't get the vitriol for Cracker, she's not my favourite but the online comments are savage.

This episode was lame, the SheMZ idea was kinda cute but the scenes were so boring, the licker one was downright awful and I think Mayhem and India deserved bottom 2 for sure. Blair had a cute runway idea but should have been called out for the challenge, she was so background.

Tom4784 27-06-2020 01:08 PM

Cracker's riding on a wave of white privilege and she's desperately trying to write herself storylines that end up setting her rabid fans on other queens (usually of colour). She's repugnant.

Black Dagger 27-06-2020 01:12 PM

Shes revolting and so are her rabid dogs.

Liam- 27-06-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10870806)
I don't get the vitriol for Cracker, she's not my favourite but the online comments are savage.

This episode was lame, the SheMZ idea was kinda cute but the scenes were so boring, the licker one was downright awful and I think Mayhem and India deserved bottom 2 for sure. Blair had a cute runway idea but should have been called out for the challenge, she was so background.

Cause it’s cool to hate on the white queens apparently

Braden 27-06-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10870812)
Cracker's riding on a wave of white privilege and she's desperately trying to write herself storylines that end up setting her rabid fans on other queens (usually of colour). She's repugnant.

Wow, I have not heard such nonsense in this sub-forum in all my life.

Black Dagger 27-06-2020 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 10870820)
Cause it’s cool to hate on the white queens apparently

I mean the twinks hate on anybody that doesn't fit their mould every season x

Tom4784 27-06-2020 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 10870821)
Wow, I have not heard such nonsense in this sub-forum in all my life.

Cracker and her fans are toxic af, you'd have to be living under a rock not to know that.

Braden 27-06-2020 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 10870823)

And vice versa.

Liam- 27-06-2020 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 10870823)

And they’re mocked for their foolery