ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=741)
-   -   Would you be down for a combined BB/LI/Circle/Apprentice All Stars edition of BB? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368202)

Maxxie. 29-06-2020 01:55 PM

Would you be down for a combined BB/LI/Circle/Apprentice All Stars edition of BB?

I believe the amazing race in america recently did this combining past contestants of big brother, survivor and the amazing race.

I'm not talking about a CBB length series btw I'm talking a full on civillian series length of 2 months+ with the biggest characters from those four shows. Possibly even with CBB and International BB stars as late additions if you wanna make it even more groovy.

Would you want this and who would be in your line up? Mine would definitely include

Nikki & Pete from BB7,
Michael from BB9,
Hughie from BB17,
Gina from BB14,
Lewis F from BB19,
Maura from LI
Ovie from LI
Tiffany from CBB
Ika from BB Canada
Tim from the Circle
Chris from LI
Kem from LI
Camilla from LI
Tim from BBAU/BBCAN
Steven Uguolah from the Apprentice
Lottie from the Apprentice

as well as probably loads others. :dance:

Mitchell 29-06-2020 02:08 PM

There was a show on C5 years ago called Back To Reality which combined all the reality shows, but I don’t remember it being very good

Maxxie. 29-06-2020 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 10871827)
There was a show on C5 years ago called Back To Reality which combined all the reality shows, but I don’t remember it being very good

Meh that was like 15 years ago though. And I'm only saying the competitive reality shows, not here for any of the TOWIE/MIC/GS lot.

Love Island at first was a flop as well!

Mjc 01-07-2020 07:29 PM

No. This idea is awful. Sorry, sounds like what C5 done with civi anyway.

Maxxie. 02-07-2020 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mjc (Post 10873121)
No. This idea is awful. Sorry, sounds like what C5 done with civi anyway.

Is it though? One or two or even any EOTB stars is definitely not what I mean.

madman411 02-07-2020 08:14 PM

I think the reality-TV-show-game-play-competition aspect doesn't work for Big Brother. If Big Brother came back I would personally prefer it went to a more back to basics "social experiment" format. Latter C5 versions of BB were filled with reality TV stars and people wanting their five minutes of fame and ultimately led to the downfall of the show.

Maxxie. 08-07-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madman411 (Post 10873721)
I think the reality-TV-show-game-play-competition aspect doesn't work for Big Brother. If Big Brother came back I would personally prefer it went to a more back to basics "social experiment" format. Latter C5 versions of BB were filled with reality TV stars and people wanting their five minutes of fame and ultimately led to the downfall of the show.

The rest of the series yeah, but what's wrong with an all stars?