ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   RuPaul’s Drag Race (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=740)
-   -   Who will win All Stars 5? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368602)

Shaun 19-07-2020 04:03 PM

Who will win All Stars 5?

I don't think there are even spoilers for which tapings were made, and even if the tapings were made, All Stars 4 proved that some rushed, ridiculous editing can be done to produce any result the show wants :laugh: so who do you think will win? There's gonna be a lot of poll options, to account for ties and include who you want to win.

Bear in mind that the finale consists of your usual "write your own verse and perform it live" challenge. Since Shea killed it in S9, I think this will tip the scales in her favour. But who knows :shrug:

Braden 19-07-2020 04:06 PM

Think: Shea
Want: any of them

I think this is the strongest set of finale queens in a long while. Love all three of them.

Liam- 19-07-2020 04:10 PM

Want: Cracker

I honestly don’t mind who wins out of these 3, Cracker is my favourite, but all of them would be deserving winners, they were the obvious, rightful top 3 right from the start, I think this is geared more to Shea’s talents than anybody else’s, but Jujubee could be sneak it too

Samm 19-07-2020 04:13 PM

Want: Jujubee / Shea individual or tied

UserSince2005 19-07-2020 04:14 PM

Shea will win because of the current climate.
They are all pretty even.
Personally I prefer juju’s personality so I’d want to see her win.

Jay28jay2 19-07-2020 04:15 PM

Want: Shea/Juju Double Crowning

MB. 19-07-2020 04:15 PM

Want Shea, would also love Jujubee, would regret the hours I spent watching this season if it were Cracker, tentatively think it'll be Shea based on Twitter likes/general support but could also see them just giving the crown to Derrick's boyfriend Nebraska on a whim

Jigs 19-07-2020 04:19 PM

I think Cracker will win but I want Shea to win.

Smithy 19-07-2020 04:31 PM

Think Shea
Want Juju

Shea winning would be underwhelming just because everyone’s been expecting it since before the season was even announced

Morgan. 19-07-2020 04:49 PM

I think it depends on how they judge it. If they’re gonna base it off the finale (and the fan support) then Shea has it in the bag, but looking across the whole season then Cracker deserves it.

Juju is my fave though and the queen I’m rooting for.

Morgan. 19-07-2020 04:50 PM

Wouldn’t even be mad at a triple crowning but it would be utterly ridiculous.

Moniqua 19-07-2020 05:22 PM

****ING SHEA

what should have happened in the first place:

Captain.Remy 19-07-2020 05:36 PM

Want: Shea and Jujubee. Idgaf about a tie.
Think: sadly it's going to Cracker.

UserSince2005 19-07-2020 05:40 PM

Shea is guaranteed the win because BLM why are we trying to pretend she doesnt have this in the bag. Shes a great queen, has lots of support and is prefect to win given what is happening in the world.

Captain.Remy 19-07-2020 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserSince2005 (Post 10882702)
Shea is guaranteed the win because BLM why are we trying to pretend she doesnt have this in the bag. Shes a great queen, has lots of support and is prefect to win given what is happening in the world.

Are we really doing the "Monet won because there was no AS black winner and Ru needed to calm the fandom by crowning her" or the "Jaida won thanks to BLM" thing again?

If Shea wins, thankfully it's more than just about what's happening in the world.
And same goes for Jaida.

UserSince2005 19-07-2020 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain.Remy (Post 10882707)
Are we really doing the "Monet won because there was no AS black winner and Ru needed to calm the fandom by crowning her" or the "Jaida won thanks to BLM" thing again?

If Shea wins, thankfully it's more than just about what's happening in the world.
And same goes for Jaida.

Of course Monet won because they needed a black winner.
It was widely discussed at the time that hall of fame was only white blondes.
Shangela was shafted in AS3
Why do you think they did a double crowning?
Because Trinity was clearly by far the most talented out of the final few yet they needed a black winner.

I believe BLM was just a nice coincidence for the producers with Jaida. Gigi was too conceded to win and as adorable as the clown girl was (actually forgot her name already even though she was my fave) she was clearly inexperienced compared to the others.

Daniel-X 21-07-2020 12:39 AM

Think: Miz Cracker
Want: Jujubee and/or Shea