ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   China's Muslim Uighurs must now become part of Standard China (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368921)

arista 02-08-2020 01:06 PM

China's Muslim Uighurs must now become part of Standard China

Everyone in China must be Equal
not a separate Muslim Uighurs group.

Many of these China Muslims
have been put in Re-Eduction Bases.
They have to get rid of every Muslim thought.

No one in this World
can Tell China to stop this.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...a-for-the-west

Livia 02-08-2020 01:19 PM

But.... China... they're way over on the left! Communists! Surely they can't be wrong.

arista 02-08-2020 01:23 PM

But China has a Dictator Leadership now
he wants everyone in China, to be Equal

Tom4784 02-08-2020 01:28 PM

Imagine using a regime that is committing atrocities on a level comparable to the nazis and using it as an excuse to bash the left.

Some people just don't get it.

Tom4784 02-08-2020 01:30 PM

But yes, China is terrifying. Seeing the apathy displayed to what it's doing to it's people is just beyond gross. It honestly makes me think that if Nazi Germany played the economic game instead of war, the world would have left them to it out of convenience. It's vile.

Livia 02-08-2020 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10890302)
But China has a Dictator Leadership now
he wants everyone in China, to be Equal

And some are more equal than others.

arista 02-08-2020 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10890311)
Imagine using a regime that is committing atrocities on a level comparable to the nazis and using it as an excuse to bash the left.

Some people just don't get it.

No Dezzy Hitler murdered Millions.

This Re-Education gives them a new chance in China

arista 02-08-2020 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10890319)
And some are more equal than others.

Yes the Elected Cabinet.

Livia 02-08-2020 01:34 PM

I never knowingly buy anything Chinese and I've written to the Chinese embassy several times regarding their treatment of Muslims. I wonder what others have done? apart from talk about it on a forum?

Tom4784 02-08-2020 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10890321)
No Dezzy Hitler murdered Millions.

This Re-Education gives them a new chance in China

Don't defend what is an attempted genocide of the Uighers, Arista.

China is sticking these people in camps, 'culling them' by forcing pregnant women to undergo abortions and they are harvesting these peoples' organs. It's not re-education, it's a slow crawl to genocide.

Barry. 02-08-2020 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10890323)
I never knowingly buy anything Chinese and I've written to the Chinese embassy several times regarding their treatment of Muslims. I wonder what others have done? apart from talk about it on a forum?

I thought everything was made in China?

Livia 02-08-2020 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry. (Post 10890333)
I thought everything was made in China?

Did you really? You know they put the country of origin on goods?

I know that some components of goods are made in China... that why I said I "never knowingly" buy Chinese goods.

Nicky91 02-08-2020 01:42 PM

ah, China the land of animal cruelty, under command by evil president Xi, who do not want Hong Kong to be independent, and now this

nothing good comes from China, there

arista 02-08-2020 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10890324)
Don't defend what is an attempted genocide of the Uighers, Arista.

China is sticking these people in camps, 'culling them' by forcing pregnant women to undergo abortions and they are harvesting these peoples' organs. It's not re-education, it's a slow crawl to genocide.

I cannot Defend China on this Master Plan.

But no nation can stop this going on.

Tom4784 02-08-2020 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10890347)
I cannot Defend China on this Master Plan.

But no nation can stop this going on.

They can stop it, they just don't want to. Don't confuse apathy for the inability to act.

arista 02-08-2020 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10890349)
They can stop it, they just don't want to. Don't confuse apathy for the inability to act.

Thats because China wants all to be Equal

Tom4784 02-08-2020 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10890361)
Thats because China wants all to be Equal

No, China wants control over free thought and opposes religion because the thought of a higher power than their government is terrifying to the people in charge.

This isn't about equality, it's about control and the defilement of human rights. Don't defend them, Arista.

Marsh. 02-08-2020 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10890336)
Did you really? You know they put the country of origin on goods?

I know that some components of goods are made in China... that why I said I "never knowingly" buy Chinese goods.

So you can lord it over people that you don't buy goods with a "Made in China" stamp on but indirectly buy their goods as part of other products "unknowingly".

:joker: Incredible activism there.

arista 02-08-2020 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 10890370)
No, China wants control over free thought and opposes religion because the thought of a higher power than their government is terrifying to the people in charge.

This isn't about equality, it's about control and the defilement of human rights. Don't defend them, Arista.

I am not Defending China.

But to understand that nation
it is because the leader wants all to be Equal.
No Muslims Permitted.

The Slim Reaper 02-08-2020 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10890297)
But.... China... they're way over on the left! Communists! Surely they can't be wrong.

You keep saying this, and it's completely false every time you say it. China is a capitalist society on steroids, mixed in with authoritarianism. There is nothing left wing about it, or did Marx often speak about the the laziness of the proletariat refusing to work for pennies a day in order to provide comfort for the bourgeoisie?

Kizzy 02-08-2020 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 10890297)

And it's so much easier to mock when it's a group you don't care about that's affected isn't it?

Do you think in years to come this will be seen as antisemetism?

Jigs 02-08-2020 04:21 PM

It makes me laugh how the Chinese can cry racism when it comes to them getting blamed for the spread of coronavirus, yet simultaneously oppress and torture the Uighur population based on their own racist discourse.