ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   TiBB On Ice 4 - Episode 2 - Disney Week! - LEWISMACFARLANE and JOE SWASH out! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=370701)

Mitchell 05-10-2020 06:12 PM

TiBB On Ice 4 - Episode 2 - Disney Week! - LEWISMACFARLANE and JOE SWASH out!

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06...1889293301.jpg

Hello guys and welcome to my royal kingdom, tonight our 12 remaining princesses will be skating to a Disney song, in hope they can make it through to round 3!

But unfortunately tonight a curse will strike, and one of our 12 couples will be banished from the Kingdom.

It's Disney Week on TiBB On Ice!

Mitchell 05-10-2020 06:13 PM

Let's meet our royal couples!

Ammi and Courtney
AnnieK and Maura
Barry and Cheryl
Black Dagger and Melinda
Dogeatdog and Heidi
Kate and Duncan
Lewis and Joe
Matthew and Nadia
Nicky and Heather
Slim and Suzanne
Jake and Gemma
Wizard and Lisa

Also later Adam will be back with Laila Morse to say goodbye in style, but before that lets meet our fairy godmothers, who are hoping tonight to sprinkle some magic with their scores, its our judges!

Kate! 05-10-2020 06:15 PM

:amazed:

Mitchell 05-10-2020 06:16 PM

He is truly enchanted, it's Morgan!

He ran away and built an ice palace just to get away from his sibling, it's LukeB!

Unfortunately Ross is away on a quest to find information about how to finally get Lucas once and for all, but we are joined by two rather special guest judges!

First up, he is our knight in shining armor, who is actually guest judging two weeks in a row, it's Nick!

And our very own queen, the one the only, Amy Jade!

Now kicking things off, hoping not to attract attention from a sea witch, it's Kate and Duncan!

Kate! 05-10-2020 06:17 PM

Glides gracefully (ahem) into view.

Mitchell 05-10-2020 06:20 PM

Kate and Duncan

Kiss The Girl from The Little Mermaid

Nick - 7.5
Morgan - 8.5
Luke - 9.0
Amy Jade - 8.0
Total - 33

Nick - An interesting song choice that I can just about see working as an ice skating routine with potential but some fun and flirty choreography that makes a magical routine

Morgan - Loved it queen, I’d like some more speed next week but the choreo was beautiful.

An excellent score for Kate and Duncan there, but how will last weeks skate off survivors Slim and Suzanne fare?

Kate! 05-10-2020 06:22 PM

Thanks for the scores guys. Xx

Mitchell 05-10-2020 06:22 PM

Slim and Suzanne

Almost There from Princess and the Frog
Nick - 8.5
Morgan - 8.5
Luke - 9.0
Amy Jade - 8.5
Total - 34.5

Nick - A really fun routine, the Jazz vibes of the song work really well as an ice skating routine, I can imagine really fun and sleek choreography that makes a sparkling routine, a great original and thoughtful song choice.

Luke - https://i.gifer.com/1YZx.gif

I'd say you've fully arrived personally, an amazing 34.5 for them there!

Hoping to top that is our very own Lion and Lioness, it's Matthew and Nadia!

Mitchell 05-10-2020 06:23 PM

Matthew and Nadia

Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Beyonce and Childish Gambino

Nick - 7.5
Morgan - 9.5
Luke - 9.0
Amy Jade - 8.5
Total - 34.5

Nick - A sweet and fun song that captures the Disney magic whilst making a fun yet dramatic showstopping routine, well done.

Morgan - Literally iconic love, well done queen.

Another amazing score, sending Matthew straight to joint top!

Next up hoping to be a beauty and not a beast, its our AnnieK with her partner Maura Higgins!

Kate! 05-10-2020 06:25 PM

Well done Slim and Matthew

Mitchell 05-10-2020 06:25 PM

AnnieK and Maura

Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast

Nick - 6.5
Morgan - 9.0
Luke - 7.0
Amy Jade - 9.0
Total - 31.5

Amy Jade - Absolutely loved this, really fun and I could tell you were just having a blast with it which is what it is all about really!

A brilliant routine there proving that AnnieK has broken that curse, now following on from that is the sequel to Matthew and Nadia's performance, it's Black Dagger and Melinda Messenger!

Kate! 05-10-2020 06:26 PM

Nice Annie xx

Mitchell 05-10-2020 06:27 PM

Black Dagger and Melinda

He Lives In You from The Lion King 2

Nick - 7.5
Morgan - 8.5
Luke - 6.5
Amy Jade - 6.0
Total - 28.5

Luke - I feel this performance is quite forgettable compared to majority but you did good! a cute performance

Amy - This was nice, you did well with it but in all honesty it wasn't one of my favourites tonight and with the standard being so high being nice isn't really where you want to be.

Not gonna lie, ****ing robbed.

Next up we have Ammi and Courtney doing their best :elephant: :elephant:

Kate! 05-10-2020 06:27 PM

Lucas :love:

Mitchell 05-10-2020 06:28 PM

Ammi and Courtney

Baby Mine from Dumbo (2018)

Nick - 7.0
Morgan - 4.5
Luke - 6.5
Amy Jade - 8.0
Total - 26

Morgan - This was a very slow song for skating, you didn’t manage any speed and I found myself bored.

Amy Jade - This was so lovely and you really danced beautifully, if I was being nit picky I didn't feel like it picked up pace enough to be groundbreaking but for week 2 this is really great!

Absolutely stunning, 26 points heading for Ammi and Courtney, next up showing off his abs, its Dogeatdog and Heidi Range!

Kate! 05-10-2020 06:28 PM

well done Ammi. X

Mitchell 05-10-2020 06:29 PM

Dogeatdog and Heidi

You'll Be In My Heart from Tarzan

Nick - 8.0
Morgan - 7.5
Luke - 8.0
Amy Jade - 8.0
Total - 31.5

Nick - I adore the Tarzan soundtrack and it really is an underrated Disney gem so well done for picking an original and creative song choice. The song itself is fun and vibrant that I can imagine being a charming yet fiesty routine.

Amy Jade - This was a surprise, I wasn't sure on paper but you really smashed it and proved you should be here. Great stuff, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing what you do next!

Absolute stunning, a song I'd wanted to be used for every single Disney Night, a 31.5 there for him, next up showing us what he can do, its Jake and Gemma Collins!

Kate! 05-10-2020 06:30 PM

good job Shaun x

The Slim Reaper 05-10-2020 06:30 PM

Thanks for the scores, and well done Kate, Matthew, Annie, Ammu, and BD (hope I haven't missed anyone but well done if I have).

Mitchell 05-10-2020 06:30 PM

Jake and Gemma

Show Yourself from Frozen 2

Nick - 7.5
Morgan - 5.0
Luke - 7.0
Amy Jade - 6.5
Total - 26

Nick - Obviously you can't go wrong with a Frozen song for an ice routine and this was a nice, sweet yet dramatic and original song choice. It's a dramatic song with lots of potential for a dazzling and magical routine.

Luke - I think you're showing yourself as a real contender! a few stumbles but overall a great performance

A mixed bag for Jake there, but still a great choice! Next up with... the most ironic routine of all time, its Nicky and Heather Mills!

Mitchell 05-10-2020 06:31 PM

Nicky and Heather

The Pirate That Should Not Be from Pirates of the Caribbean

Nick - 7.5
Morgan - 10.0
Luke - 5.0
Amy Jade - 6.0
Total - 28.5

Morgan - Nicky, why am I not surprised you chose a song from Pirates of the Caribbean when your skating partner is one-legged Heather Mills? I applaud the creativity.

Amy Jade - This was great to start with but I felt bored towards the end, I think you hit a bit of a wall because it was so high energy and dramatic. Still a valiant effort.

The first 10 there and it's for Nicky!!! Brilliant score for him there, but can Barry and Cheryl do any better with a routine that is silent?

Kate! 05-10-2020 06:32 PM

Absolutely lovely Jake x

Kate! 05-10-2020 06:32 PM

Well done Nicky

Black Dagger 05-10-2020 06:33 PM

Oh ouch. I was hoping for a bit higher there. It's an absolute Disney anthem.

Mitchell 05-10-2020 06:33 PM

Barry and Cheryl

Speechless from Aladdin

Nick - 6.5
Morgan - 7.0
Luke - 7.5
Amy Jade - 10.0
Total - 31

Luke - Stunning...I am speechless

Amy Jade - This was absolutely stunning, you really did a wonderful job and showed real talent here. I think you'll do very well in this competition. Bravo!

Stunning! Next up with the true queen of pop, its Wizard and Lisa Scott Lee!