ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Tibb does the Apprentice 2020. Joint Winners - StrictlyJake and Nicky91. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371153)

Ammi 29-10-2020 04:16 PM

....before I say anything ...it would be nice to hear from Barry and Matthew first when they’re online ... how they’ve felt about the task/team performance...the good and the bad etc.../..Apprentice style...:laugh:..and what they felt about their ideas and contributions etc...is the whole team happy with it all and the team process etc...?...also did you feel restricted with your online time...for those of you who work quite long days, was the time you were given okay...

parmnion 29-10-2020 04:18 PM

what is the pricing

Bloody high with the bookings, dogs and cats were free. As was grant and Phil and all the other hard ****ers that would associate with the charity..

The Slim Reaper 29-10-2020 04:19 PM

Nicky - you confronted your fear of responsibility with the poll and did everything the PM asked of you. Some great song choices, and YNWA is the crowning glory. You didn't quite understand the brief in rd 1, but you've shown you're getting the hang of it. Nicely done.

Nicky91 29-10-2020 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10942634)
Nicky - you confronted your fear of responsibility with the poll and did everything the PM asked of you. Some great song choices, and YNWA is the crowning glory. You didn't quite understand the brief in rd 1, but you've shown you're getting the hang of it. Nicely done.

wow thank you for your amazing feedback :amazed: :love:

parmnion 29-10-2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10942634)

Very very true, well done nicky..I think I like you again:wavey:.

Matthew. 29-10-2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10942630)
....before I say anything ...it would be nice to hear from Barry and Matthew first when they’re online ... how they’ve felt about the task/team performance...the good and the bad etc.../..Apprentice style...:laugh:..and what they felt about their ideas and contributions etc...is the whole team happy with it all and the team process etc...?...also did you feel restricted with your online time...for those of you who work quite long days, was the time you were given okay...

I think the team performed well, met deadlines and used their initiative when they were stuck (eg with posters) To be honest my contribution to the task wasn’t much compared to everyone else so if you want to vote me off because of that then that’s understandable, Kate you did a good job hosting, thank you for doing it :thumbs:

The Slim Reaper 29-10-2020 04:24 PM

Parm. I feel like you're giving up. Much like rd1, you had your initial idea (help for heroes), then phoned it in. I'll be disappointed if I don't see you trying to step up and be pm on the next task.

parmnion 29-10-2020 04:26 PM

Michael21 has come in with a paltry 5g..

We only need to pay for 2 more non entity soap actors now at a cost of 850 quid..then we can make some money for the charity.

Thank you kaz for doing the poster for free...some others would never.

I'm hoping LT has had a good day at the auction and can dig deep passed the old crisps and get some change out his pocket.

Ammi 29-10-2020 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10942642)
I think the team performed well, met deadlines and used their initiative when they were stuck (eg with posters) To be honest my contribution to the task wasn’t much compared to everyone else so if you want to vote me off because of that then that’s understandable, Kate you did a good job hosting, thank you for doing it :thumbs:

...but you contributed where you were able to, though. you felt included etc as part of the team...is what I was hoping, that all felt included in the online time they were able to give the task, to be able to feel they’d contributed..?....you’re not going anywhere though, Matthew...:laugh:...I’m glad that no one is being voted off until the final two people will go head to head in a forum death match...

....and thank you so much for replying, Matthew...:love:..

The Slim Reaper 29-10-2020 04:28 PM

Barry and Matthew. I can't really provide any feedback. I think maybe we need to make sure everyone has the availability and ability to contribute in the next task, and if that means delaying the start by a day or 2 then that might be a better idea. Two talented individuals but just unfortunate timing on this task.

parmnion 29-10-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10942645)
Parm. I feel like you're giving up, Much like rd1, you had your initial idea (help for heroes), then phoned it in. I'll be disappointed if I don't see you trying to step up and be pm on the next task.

Well thanks...

I set the standard in round one with my initial idea as a non contestant..

That was my mistake..i should have saved it to myself and PMd kate.

Round one though..you learn something new..

parmnion 29-10-2020 04:32 PM

So when do we get the profits announcement for the charity.

Cause that was what the task was all about.

parmnion 29-10-2020 04:33 PM

Wow chuffed me dizzy has topped us up by 1g we are in profit.

Kate! 29-10-2020 04:34 PM

The task was all about each of you demonstrating how well they could work as team players to the judges.

The Slim Reaper 29-10-2020 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10942652)
Well thanks...

I set the standard in round one with my initial idea as a non contestant..

That was my mistake..i should have saved it to myself and PMd kate.

Round one though..you learn something new..

It's only because you're capable of much more that I feel a bit let down. I've only tried to skim through the thread to have a re-read, so I may have missed some stuff. If you step up and put yourself forward over the next couple of tasks, you can put yourself right back in contention.

parmnion 29-10-2020 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate! (Post 10942659)
The task was all about each of you demonstrating how well they could work as team players to the judges.

All I saw was delegating and no discussion about who would be best for what..

Just keep that in kind..:hehe:

parmnion 29-10-2020 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10942661)
It's only because you're capable of much more that I feel a bit let down. I've only tried to skim through the thread to have a re-read, so I may have missed some stuff. If you step up and put yourself forward over the next couple of tasks, you can put yourself right back in contention.

Pull me into the boardroom to explain it to you then.

Kate! 29-10-2020 04:40 PM

I feel that individual tasks are the way ahead with this team. I appreciate Barry and Matthew aren't able to be on during the day whereby the other 3 candidates are. Most of my ideas were for group tasks so I'm now hosting on a wing and a prayer :laugh: I can adapt task 3 to an Individual Challenge quite easily.

Once Ammi has posted her comments if you could all let me know when you're ready to crack on with task 3 please. I can post it tonight or tomorrow night?

parmnion 29-10-2020 04:42 PM

Who on earth would book a load of celebs without knowing what the charity was going to be about for a start.

Barry. 29-10-2020 04:48 PM

I thought the task was good. Some messes along the way but we got the job done. Jake and Nicky were the top two in the challenge and did very well. Parmion gave some ideas plus the charity which was fine too. Me and Matthew were the weakest this task but I can’t do a poster on my phone and I’m still learning how to do posters on iPad. Overall it was all good. Thank you Kate, I’m ready for theme three.

parmnion 29-10-2020 04:48 PM

The only stand out things in this task are the poster and the charity..no matter how much effort was put in, those are the facts.

Nicky91 29-10-2020 04:49 PM

Barry, Matthew better luck next task :love:

parmnion 29-10-2020 04:49 PM

And 2 songs.

parmnion 29-10-2020 04:50 PM

And Bianca.

Ammi 29-10-2020 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry. (Post 10942682)
I thought the task was good. Some messes along the way but we got the job done. Jake and Nicky were the top two in the challenge and did very well. Parmion gave some ideas plus the charity which was fine too. Me and Matthew were the weakest this task but I can’t do a poster on my phone and I’m still learning how to do posters on iPad. Overall it was all good. Thank you Kate, I’m ready for theme three.

...:love:..yeah I do think that these creative tasks of having to produce posters etc must be so difficult on portable devices...I’ve only ever done them back in the day when I used a laptop and couldn’t cope on my iPad...I’d have panic attacks...