ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Woolworths return to Brit High St, says former boss : A HOAX (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371189)

Toy Soldier 27-10-2020 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10940970)
They could be in a Computer Controlled Unit
that lets some out
no returns

Not repurposed WW3 robot battle dogs reduced to handing out virus-free pick'n' mix in a community-based Woolworths revival :worry:.

arista 27-10-2020 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10940976)
Not repurposed WW3 robot battle dogs reduced to handing out virus-free pick'n' mix in a community-based Woolworths revival :worry:.


Not up above on a Counter

bitontheslide 27-10-2020 12:41 PM

it's great to be kept abreast of current news

Zizu 27-10-2020 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10940915)









All I recall about Woolworths from when I was young is that that sold kiddies fish nets in wire baskets near the exit doors .

Good to know for a little lad


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cherie 27-10-2020 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10940991)
it's great to be kept abreast of current news

:laugh:

Toy Soldier 27-10-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 10940999)
it sold kiddies fish nets in wire baskets near the exit doors .

Good to know for a little lad

:umm2:

Shaun 27-10-2020 01:56 PM

Idk why Twitter are falling for this, it's quite obviously fake

Zizu 27-10-2020 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10941021)
:umm2:



Just reminiscing....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Slim Reaper 27-10-2020 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10940948)
Give the fella a chance.



Off to chat and games you go, sunny jim.

LeatherTrumpet 27-10-2020 02:13 PM

what is this jiggerypokerry?

Arista peddling Fay Knuze in a pandemic??

How much of his Covid thread scaremo... i mean factual content can we now trust???

:suspect:

this isnt cricket

arista 27-10-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaun (Post 10941039)
idk why twitter are falling for this, it's quite obviously fake


arista 27-10-2020 03:06 PM

ITV1HDnews
confirmed this was a Hoax.


I have reported the Link to Twitter

arista 27-10-2020 03:10 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElVi5bPW...jpg&name=small

Happy Days

Cherie 27-10-2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10941021)
:umm2:

I think Zizu means nets you catch fish in :laugh:

arista 27-10-2020 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10941119)
I think Zizu means nets you catch fish in :laugh:



Yes long stick's with Fishing nets.

The Slim Reaper 27-10-2020 03:17 PM

Zizu entering woolies

https://i.imgur.com/KYDdFsT.gif

Cherie 27-10-2020 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10941127)
Zizu entering woolies

https://i.imgur.com/KYDdFsT.gif

:joker::joker:

Zizu 27-10-2020 03:30 PM

Woolworths return to Brit High St, says former boss : A HOAX
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10941119)
I think Zizu means nets you catch fish in :laugh:



What else could I have been talking about ... I did say they were interesting to a young lad ..


https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...756346c33e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cherie 27-10-2020 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 10941133)
What else could I have been talking about ... I did say they were interesting to a young lad ..


https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...756346c33e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I could be wrong but I believe Zips thought you were talking about fishnet tights :joker:

Zizu 27-10-2020 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10941135)
I could be wrong but I believe Zips thought you were talking about fishnet tights :joker:



At the age of about 9 years old ...

Yikes !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LeatherTrumpet 27-10-2020 04:39 PM

This thread has reminded me i need to nip into Lunn Poly to book my weekend for the Blackpool illuminations :amazed:

https://hatchheaven.com/wp-content/u...80-880x811.jpg

Smithy 27-10-2020 05:50 PM

Well this is all very embarrassing isn’t it arista

Black Dagger 27-10-2020 06:01 PM

I don't know why the world even needs Woolworths anyway bar nostalgia that would quickly fade off again.

Wilko and B+M do what they do and better. The only thing it'd have been good for is pick n mix and that would have been scaled down like what you'd see in cinemas or Wilko anyway.

MTVN 27-10-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 10941217)
I don't know why the world even needs Woolworths anyway bar nostalgia that would quickly fade off again.

Wilko and B+M do what they do and better. The only thing it'd have been good for is pick n mix and that would have been scaled down like what you'd see in cinemas or Wilko anyway.

Yeah tbf it's not like what Woolworths offered isn't still available on the high street

James 27-10-2020 06:05 PM

My local Woolworths is now a Poundland, and it is basically the same thing.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.