ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Woolworths return to Brit High St, says former boss : A HOAX (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371189)

arista 27-10-2020 10:49 AM

Woolworths return to Brit High St, says former boss : A HOAX
 




Cherie 27-10-2020 10:50 AM

:amazed:

LeatherTrumpet 27-10-2020 10:51 AM

:amazed:

arista 27-10-2020 10:52 AM

Poundland will not like this

LeatherTrumpet 27-10-2020 10:53 AM

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube

Kate! 27-10-2020 11:02 AM

:amazed: this is great news

Smithy 27-10-2020 11:08 AM

They’re not verified on Twitter and they misspelt Woolworths in one of their tweets

Not like you just to believe something because it’s been posted on Twitter arista :idc:

arista 27-10-2020 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 10940930)
They’re not verified on Twitter and they misspelt Woolworths in one of their tweets

Not like you just to believe something because it’s been posted on Twitter arista :idc:


If it does not happen
thread title will change


Not Just Twitter though
Slick Smithy

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/27/woolw...year-13486187/



https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/mon...-uk-next-year/

https://uk.fashionnetwork.com/news/I...t-,819646.html

[‘I have contacted Shop Direct and said,
“you’re not using the brand anymore, would you consider giving
it to someone who would?”‘ Mr Page said he would like to bring back
Woolies in a ‘similar format’ but would like to see them placed
at the ‘heart of communities’ rather than in big shopping centres.]

arista 27-10-2020 11:15 AM

Matthew Wright:
[My dad worked for Woolies, me and my sister too.
Still got some Winfield hooks to nylon in my fishing bag...#winfield]

arista 27-10-2020 11:23 AM

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/resou...onsive-gallery

Smithy 27-10-2020 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10940934)
If it does not happen
thread title will change


Not Just Twitter though
Slick Smithy

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/27/woolw...year-13486187/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/break...-your-22912213

[‘I have contacted Shop Direct and said,
“you’re not using the brand anymore, would you consider giving
it to someone who would?”‘ Mr Page said he would like to bring back
Woolies in a ‘similar format’ but would like to see them placed
at the ‘heart of communities’ rather than in big shopping centres.]

Mirror link doesn’t work and metro just says that a Twitter account is claiming it’s returning :shrug:

arista 27-10-2020 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 10940941)
Mirror link doesn’t work and metro just says that a Twitter account is claiming it’s returning :shrug:

More on Tony Page
https://www.thegrocer.co.uk/people-n...232353.article




A cartoon, large.

The Slim Reaper 27-10-2020 11:40 AM

Thread title is utter lies.

Can a good mod move this to general.

arista 27-10-2020 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10940943)
Thread title is utter lies.

Can a good mod move this to general.


You Don't trust the word of Tony Page?


If its a Joke
Chat and games is the place.

Not General Chat.

The Slim Reaper 27-10-2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10940944)
You Don't trust the word of Tony Page?

Nothing in there
to trust

it is normal

arista 27-10-2020 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10940946)
Nothing in there
to trust

it is normal

Give the fella a chance.

Smithy 27-10-2020 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10940942)

Tf has an article from 2012 have to do with it :skull:

arista 27-10-2020 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 10940949)
Tf has an article from 2012 have to do with it :skull:

Just tells you what he is like.

arista 27-10-2020 11:48 AM

Title Changed.


https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...store-18918449

Toy Soldier 27-10-2020 11:57 AM

I did enjoy a Woolies' pick'n'mix but it would be full of the Covids now :worry:

MTVN 27-10-2020 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10940953)

Now having to resort to the Daily Star August 2019, not looking good for this one sadly arista

arista 27-10-2020 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 10940961)
Now having to resort to the Daily Star August 2019, not looking good for this one sadly arista


It Describes
Tony Page's situation
better

Cherie 27-10-2020 12:16 PM

oh Dear Arista

arista 27-10-2020 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10940956)
I did enjoy a Woolies' pick'n'mix but it would be full of the Covids now :worry:

They could be in a Computer Controlled Unit
that lets some out
no returns

arista 27-10-2020 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10940969)
oh Dear Arista


If he gets backing
it is on.


Thats how Business goes.

Toy Soldier 27-10-2020 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10940970)
They could be in a Computer Controlled Unit
that lets some out
no returns

Not repurposed WW3 robot battle dogs reduced to handing out virus-free pick'n' mix in a community-based Woolworths revival :worry:.

arista 27-10-2020 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10940976)
Not repurposed WW3 robot battle dogs reduced to handing out virus-free pick'n' mix in a community-based Woolworths revival :worry:.


Not up above on a Counter

bitontheslide 27-10-2020 12:41 PM

it's great to be kept abreast of current news

Zizu 27-10-2020 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10940915)









All I recall about Woolworths from when I was young is that that sold kiddies fish nets in wire baskets near the exit doors .

Good to know for a little lad


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cherie 27-10-2020 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 10940991)
it's great to be kept abreast of current news

:laugh:

Toy Soldier 27-10-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zizu (Post 10940999)
it sold kiddies fish nets in wire baskets near the exit doors .

Good to know for a little lad

:umm2:

Shaun 27-10-2020 01:56 PM

Idk why Twitter are falling for this, it's quite obviously fake

Zizu 27-10-2020 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10941021)
:umm2:



Just reminiscing....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Slim Reaper 27-10-2020 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10940948)
Give the fella a chance.



Off to chat and games you go, sunny jim.

LeatherTrumpet 27-10-2020 02:13 PM

what is this jiggerypokerry?

Arista peddling Fay Knuze in a pandemic??

How much of his Covid thread scaremo... i mean factual content can we now trust???

:suspect:

this isnt cricket

arista 27-10-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaun (Post 10941039)
idk why twitter are falling for this, it's quite obviously fake


arista 27-10-2020 03:06 PM

ITV1HDnews
confirmed this was a Hoax.


I have reported the Link to Twitter

arista 27-10-2020 03:10 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElVi5bPW...jpg&name=small

Happy Days

Cherie 27-10-2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10941021)
:umm2:

I think Zizu means nets you catch fish in :laugh:

arista 27-10-2020 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10941119)
I think Zizu means nets you catch fish in :laugh:



Yes long stick's with Fishing nets.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.