ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   News article - Week 2 songs and dances + extra info (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371204)

TiBB Frontpage Article 27-10-2020 03:33 PM

News article - Week 2 songs and dances + extra info

Nicky91 has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:

Bill and Oti: Quickstep to Talk To The Animals by Bobby Darin

Caroline and Johannes: Paso Doble to El Gato Montes by Ramon Cortez

Clara and Aljaž: Viennese Waltz to You Don’t Own Me by SAYGRACE

HRVY and Janette: Viennese Waltz to Stuck With U by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber

Jacqui and Anton:.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/str...xtra-info.html

Kate! 27-10-2020 03:34 PM

Thanks Nicky. Xx

The Slim Reaper 27-10-2020 03:52 PM

Nicky the published writer.

:worship:

Vanessa 27-10-2020 06:22 PM

Hrvy will be so happy to dance to Ariana Grande. He's a massive fan!

Vanessa 27-10-2020 06:23 PM

A tango from Maise. That's going to be amazing!

Strictly Jake 27-10-2020 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10941171)
Maisie with that trash song midnight sky :laugh2:

Erm Nicky. I thought you said thay was the best song of the year and you danced to it on tibb dancing on ice and you got high scores and were really proud of it. Why are you so confusing?

But also why are we not getting halloween week?

Vanessa 27-10-2020 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly Jake (Post 10941323)
Erm Nicky. I thought you said thay was the best song of the year and you danced to it on tibb dancing on ice and you got high scores and were really proud of it. Why are you so confusing?

But also why are we not getting halloween week?

No Halloween week. But we're getting movie week :dance:

Nicky91 28-10-2020 11:12 AM

no wait, i removed my earlier comments more because i need to show more positivity

- traditional music for paso doble's is fab indeed, i haven't heard of that song before, however i always like getting to know more traditional music pieces rather than overusing espana cani, viva espana, or anything of rodrigo y gabriela which is also nice but this one seems fab too, i can see Caroline do well, she should trust Jo for 100% i am excited if she can truly bring that fire

- Jason's Salsa, such a feel good uplifting song what Get Lucky is, and i personally like disco salsa's, lesser freestyling more focus on dance content, work on those lifts, and i believe in you and Luba

- Midnight Sky can work for a Tango, or if anything Gorka can make it work, but idk if a quite recent song is a good idea and for this particular dance

- battle of viennese waltzes Husband and Wife also coincidentally :fan: Aljaz is better at this dance than Janette yes, also you don't own me was previously used (or a different version) for Greg Rutherford & Natalie Lowe their viennese waltz

- Jacqui and Samba, hmmm difficult one, i am open for any surprises again, but it is a nice tom jones track anyway, and tbh Anton and latin he had some decent cha cha in semi final last year with Emma, and maybe he has few tricks up his sleeve to sell it well for Jacqui towards public

- Bill & Oti, luv bobby darin music myself (my dad is a huge fan of that sort of music too) i am excited on seeing the CGI animals with them in their performance too, i luv dr doolittle so i am happy they went for this gimmick

- Ranvir, not a fitting quickstep song, the stevie wonder version, i think they use the frank sinatra version which is more quickstep cuz it's more big band like

Nicky91 28-10-2020 11:19 AM

also must say i like their way of announcing songs/dances too on social media :love:

Vanessa 28-10-2020 11:22 AM

Great song for Maise and Gorka. This is going to be an amazing tango :cheer2: