ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   The DESPERATION has begun.. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371669)

Pro Sniper 16-11-2020 01:48 AM

The DESPERATION has begun..

Kay already diving as low as his desperation will take him as he uses his bloody INTRO to spew out that old desperate line of "I'm doing it for me kids"..("Look at me pretending to well up..please forget and ignore the fact I'm a no good cheating ratbag and waste your money on voting me king of the castle") The sad thing is the GBP are so god damn gullible it'll come as no surprise to learn they're already sold on his FAF act.

And no surprise to see Richie kicking into desperate mode early on.."let's see what this hammock is like" q the inevitable side-splitting "falling off". But again, this contrived crap is something the GBP are known to eat up.

Not to be outdone, Plummer also joined in on the early nonsense by serving up some ridiculous croc tears as she mumbled some made up crap about being synced with her daughter via the moon. EMBARRASSING.

Amy Jade 16-11-2020 04:15 AM

Parents missing their kids is pretty normal, they'll have been in isolation before entering the show so away from them over a week already.

Ammi 16-11-2020 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10954371)
Parents missing their kids is pretty normal, they'll have been in isolation before entering the show so away from them over a week already.

...yeah, what Amy said...it would be perfectly natural for a parent to miss their children ...and as in general, parents have been spending so much more time with their children/families because of COVID isolation times, I feel that missing of families may come quite quickly this year in comparison to other years...the contrast of going from spending more or less every day with your family, to not seeing them at all...quite weird...

Ammi 16-11-2020 05:34 AM

...Vernon did cheat, was it 10 years ago..?...it was a long time and he and Tess’s marriage have survived that cheating because that marriage obviously means so much to both of them...at the time, it would have been so difficult for her anyway but for it all to have been so very public, just agonising for her ...?...it’ll be sad for Tess as well if Vernon is judged on/...and a constant referral to etc, something that obviously caused their family so much pain and devastation at the time...rather than his time in the castle jungle now...she would obviously and naturally just want to feel public support for him...

Mystic Mock 16-11-2020 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 10954365)
Kay already diving as low as his desperation will take him as he uses his bloody INTRO to spew out that old desperate line of "I'm doing it for me kids"..("Look at me pretending to well up..please forget and ignore the fact I'm a no good cheating ratbag and waste your money on voting me king of the castle") The sad thing is the GBP are so god damn gullible it'll come as no surprise to learn they're already sold on his FAF act.

And no surprise to see Richie kicking into desperate mode early on.."let's see what this hammock is like" q the inevitable side-splitting "falling off". But again, this contrived crap is something the GBP are known to eat up.

Not to be outdone, Plummer also joined in on the early nonsense by serving up some ridiculous croc tears as she mumbled some made up crap about being synced with her daughter via the moon. EMBARRASSING.

I agree with you on Jessica, that segment was clearly staged imo.

Morgan. 16-11-2020 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10954371)

I believe they had their families with them in isolation until 3/4 days before. I saw one a clip of Giovanna saying that Tom and her eldest were with her in solution for the first week, then she had just her youngest for 3 more days, and then the final stretch alone so they could adjust their body clocks to the IAC schedule and prepare for the show.

But yeah, regardless, it would still be very emotional and overwhelming for the parents in there.

Cherie 16-11-2020 09:17 AM

Vern is a King :worship:

that foot movement he did pushing someone off a cliff needs a gif

AnnieK 16-11-2020 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10954500)

I didn't know if he would be a bit cheesy but so far I'm really liking him :love:

LeatherTrumpet 16-11-2020 09:47 AM

Sniper have you identified any weak females yet?

:suspect:

Nicky91 16-11-2020 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10954500)

yes Vernon is a great actor :clap1: :clap1:

he knows he gotta play the ''sympathetic dad'' for the votes, and as the sleazeball we know he is, he can play this very well :flutter: :smug:

rionablue 16-11-2020 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 10954365)

I totally agree with you about Vernon awful prick Kay and Shane the voting public must have been blind voting him sexy male Richie I never liked either of them but I dislike Kay more because I quite like Tess Daley and I would NEVER have taken that sexting cheat back :(

rionablue 16-11-2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10954574)
yes Vernon is a great actor :clap1: :clap1:

he knows he gotta play the ''sympathetic dad'' for the votes, and as the sleazeball we know he is, he can play this very well :flutter: :smug:

Totally agree Nicky

LeatherTrumpet 16-11-2020 12:27 PM

This is a gameshow and not an election

Liam- 16-11-2020 12:29 PM

Please don’t ruin this show as well

LeatherTrumpet 16-11-2020 12:38 PM

:joker:

Toy Soldier 16-11-2020 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10954631)
This is a gameshow and not an election

Potayto Potahto surely

Marsh. 16-11-2020 02:02 PM

Quote:

The DESPERATION has begun..
Oh... it certainly has.

Pro Sniper 16-11-2020 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10954536)
Sniper have you identified any weak females yet?

:suspect:

Since there's no competitive h2h structure to this show, there's no telling how weak they are. For this particular show it's viewers>fellow cast members which is good for the likes of Plummer(a fake ass spoiled brat if ever there was one) as it's hardly a stretch to believe she'd struggle badly in a more competitive arena.

Zizu 16-11-2020 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10954378)
...Vernon did cheat, was it 10 years ago..?...it was a long time and he and Tess’s marriage have survived that cheating because that marriage obviously means so much to both of them...at the time, it would have been so...

Wasn’t he found to be sexting other women ?? Or am I getting confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pro Sniper 17-11-2020 04:49 PM

Sir Mo Faker pretending to fall out the hammock. You could tell Richie was raging that someone else recycled one of his "tricks". Kay&North desperate to cook up a fake "bromance" story. North pretending to be terrified of snakes so he can look heroic when he "conquers his fears".

Marsh. 17-11-2020 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 10955395)
Sir Mo Faker pretending to fall out the hammock. You could tell Richie was raging that someone else recycled one of his "tricks". Kay&North desperate to cook up a fake "bromance" story. North pretending to be terrified of snakes so he can look heroic when he "conquers his fears".

God, it must be exhausting being you.

GoldHeart 17-11-2020 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pro Sniper (Post 10955395)

Please tell me how someone "pretends" to fall out a hammock?? , When clearly Mo was asleep and he fell out.

It's not like he made a big deal about it , he continued sleeping on the floor :shrug: .

Pro Sniper 17-11-2020 08:05 PM

It doesn't matter whether he made fuss or stayed where he was. The act was complete the moment he "fell off"

No point replying to Marshy. He'll only grass to his mates and have posts removed again. I've never understood why people take on others if they mean to spit the dummy out the moment they're blown out the water. Makes zero sense.

GoldHeart 17-11-2020 08:36 PM

Wow never knew someone falling out a hammock would upset you so much , but oh well .

parmnion 17-11-2020 08:40 PM

Boogie bore off.