ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Jordan, Shane, Vernon, Beverley the producers pets (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371790)

Nicky91 20-11-2020 07:54 AM

Jordan, Shane, Vernon, Beverley the producers pets

good on production for rigging it for them to become top 4

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

public now shot themselves in the foot when getting Mo to do a trial, now he'll be a target for producer to work out

Gusto Brunt 20-11-2020 10:01 AM

i wood agree.

Nicky91 20-11-2020 10:52 AM

yes, i think it would've been better if AJ got the trial, and not Mo, given AJ is no threat at all to the producers faves

this will put Mo on their ''danger list'' whom they could give lesser airtime due to his popularity might be a danger to their faves

Mitchell 20-11-2020 10:58 AM

Yes they want to give jordan more airtime, which is why they opened the trial vote after his trial so he wouldn’t get voted for another

rusticgal 20-11-2020 10:58 AM

I think the two newbies have had equal exposure since they have been in. To be fair its quite boring to watch....and as nice as they all are the 'characters' will always stand out and therefore get the airtime...

rusticgal 20-11-2020 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10956705)
yes, i think it would've been better if AJ got the trial, and not Mo, given AJ is no threat at all to the producers faves

this will put Mo on their ''danger list'' whom they could give lesser airtime due to his popularity might be a danger to their faves

Why should AJ get it?....Mo hasnt had a trial either...Mo isnt in your list of producers 'favourites' so whats the difference?

Nicky91 20-11-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10956711)
I think the two newbies have had equal exposure since they have been in. To be fair its quite boring to watch....and as nice as they all are the 'characters' will always stand out and therefore get the airtime...

whoever fits their own storylines ;)

Bev being the ''fake vegan'' who enjoys taking part at these eating trials, or eating butter (which most vegans don't do, any dairy products is a no go for them)

Shane being the sympathetic dad in your face, but very nasty behind your back, he was like that towards Russell & Ruthie

Jordan going for the full from vomiting boy to trial winning icon journey storyline for the win of course

Vernon being the ultimate sleazeball for sympathy votes

:bored:

Nicky91 20-11-2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10956712)
Why should AJ get it?....Mo hasnt had a trial either...Mo isnt in your list of producers 'favourites' so whats the difference?

Mo is a threat though ;)

if AJ got the trial, they would've probably thought, maybe public gave it more out of pity :fan:

Strictly Jake 20-11-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10956715)
Mo is a threat though ;)

if AJ got the trial, they would've probably thought, maybe public gave it more out of pity :fan:

Nicky mo is probably the highest paid in there and there biggest name for ages. If they do any firm of rigging which is doubtful then trust me they will want to keep Mo until the end!

Nicky91 20-11-2020 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly Jake (Post 10956718)
Nicky mo is probably the highest paid in there and there biggest name for ages. If they do any firm of rigging which is doubtful then trust me they will want to keep Mo until the end!

Vernon is probably the highest paid, with the 250k ;)

and Jordan is their biggest name booking, as everyone listens to radio 1 with his own 10 million social media fanbase too

rusticgal 20-11-2020 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10956715)
Mo is a threat though ;)

Mo isnt a threat at the moment....its early days still. Hopefully all the others get an opportunity to shine.

Strictly Jake 20-11-2020 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10956721)

and Jordan is their biggest name booking, as everyone listens to radio 1 with his own 10 million social media fanbase too

No Jordan was definitely not a big name booking. He was one of the most unknown. He doesnt have his own slot on radio 1 unless he has recently as I have t listened to it for months. But as far as I know he tended to cover for people that were off sick and he did early morning slots just like Adele Roberts did. It doesnt make him a big name in the sense of Greg James etc.

This show is giving him his big break. Whereas the like of Vernon and Shane were fading out of the limelight and already had their time in the limelight

Amy Jade 20-11-2020 11:44 AM

You do know they do vegan versions of butter?

GoldHeart 20-11-2020 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly Jake (Post 10956718)

Strange that Vernon was paid the highest out of everyone, you'd think Mo would be paid the highest but oh well.

Yeah I don't think it's rigged in Mo's favour atall,but it would be nice to see him get to the final :fc:

Mystic Mock 20-11-2020 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10956721)

Jordan's one of the smaller Celebs out of this lineup.