ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Week 5 Bottom 2 Spoiler (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371819)

Morgan. 21-11-2020 09:50 PM

Week 5 Bottom 2 Spoiler

Caroline vs Maisie

Assuming Caroline is out but the full result isn’t out yet

https://tellystats.com/StrictlyComeDancing2020/Spoilers

Denver 21-11-2020 09:52 PM

That spoiler isn't actually correct and the poster on DS was certain it was JJ vs Clara at first then changed his mind

Mitchell 22-11-2020 10:45 AM

Dave Thorp is now reporting Maisie vs Caroline with Caroline out

AnnieK 22-11-2020 10:45 AM

He's updated the strictly spoiler now and apparently its

Maisie v Caroline

Spoiler:

Caroline out

AnnieK 22-11-2020 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10957499)
imagine signing up one of most popular actresses and letting her get eliminated in week 5

while a stupid nobody radio dj has to stay :idc:

So you're saying they should rig the votes???

AnnieK 22-11-2020 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10957501)
yes

and Maisie should've also not been in the dance off

why can't the public not just obey and vote out those who are bottom of leaderboard, but no they drool over clara

They won't just obey because we live in a free thinking society. :shrug:

AnnieK 22-11-2020 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10957505)
:laugh::laugh:

my thoughts are my own thoughts as well, which i have every right to

Clara was awful, and for me it is one rubbish routine and ur out, especially when we get to this point where everyone is good

Aston didn't get that chance by public, but Clara does (rude)

You're right you do have every right to your thoughts but in your last post you were asking people to obey therefore trying to take that right away

Strictly Jake 22-11-2020 11:12 AM

Clara isnt a nobody DJ nicky. She has a regular prime time slot on the radio. She has presented mega shows like Top of the pops and glastonbury and been on panel shows etc presented at the brits etc so she isnt a nobody. She had a weak performance this week but im glad she avoided the dance off! I liked Caroline but she was never stand out for me. Bit shocked maisie is in the dance off again!

AnnieK 22-11-2020 11:19 AM

So will you not be watching anymore then Nicky if the spoiler is right?

joeysteele 22-11-2020 11:24 AM

I'm sorry for this however I like Caroline but I felt she'd be in trouble after the routine.

I don't think it helped Shirley saying it was like something from Are You Being Served, and Mrs Slocombe.

It is no surprise if she's gone after that routine which I have to admit I personally didn't like at all.
Sorry.

AnnieK 22-11-2020 11:44 AM

Why have you deleted all your posts Nicky? Stand by what you think

Nicky91 22-11-2020 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 10957537)
Why have you deleted all your posts Nicky? Stand by what you think

umm no, i am supposed to be neutral

ok yeah the maisie vs caroline dance off, what does that tell us with production scripted storyline

maisie not getting the bounce back vote, however this does not say much, since maisie just needs to stay focussed and keep going for high scores and i can see her going to final still but then because of judges not public

Caroline well too little too late out of her comfort zone i think

AnnieK 22-11-2020 11:52 AM

Just try to enjoy it for what it is, an entertainment show. You don't have to be neutral, just be yourself and enjoy it

Ammi 22-11-2020 11:54 AM

...I’m really surprised/sad that Maisie is bottom two again, her dance was stunning...

Nicky91 22-11-2020 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 10957543)
Just try to enjoy it for what it is, an entertainment show. You don't have to be neutral, just be yourself and enjoy it

i have to be neutral since i do the news articles, i cannot be biased

and so far i have done a good job at that i must say

i did enjoy the show last night, which is more important thing, and i liked the tribute to blackpool as well

everyone had decent themes, maybe Caroline had the least blackpool-ish theme

AnnieK 22-11-2020 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 10957544)
...I’m really surprised/sad that Maisie is bottom two again, her dance was stunning...

Me too, not sure why she's not getting the support she deserves :sad:

Ammi 22-11-2020 11:57 AM

...you’re doing a grand job with the news articles, Nicky...:love:..

Ammi 22-11-2020 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 10957548)

...she has a very likeable personality as well, really upbeat and bubbly/positive...so it’s hard to know why the public aren’t voting her so much, she’s so lovely...

Nicky91 22-11-2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 10957548)

read the dailymail comments section in any maisie strictly article ;)

loads of hate for her, idk why, cuz i find her lesser ''arrogant'' if she was any arrogant

just confident young girl, i agree with Kevin (he was maisie's dance partner for CiN), she does not deserve this hate

also Kevin regrets quitting strictly now, most tours are cancelled/postponed

Vanessa 22-11-2020 12:01 PM

Why is Maise bottom two again? Her dance last night as sone of my favourites.
It's like Alexandra all over again.

DrunkerThanMoses 22-11-2020 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10957553)
Why is Maise bottom two again? Her dance last night as sone of my favourites.
It's like Alexandra all over again.

The public likes to support people who improve and its been the same like this for every season, not sure why people cant see that. Masie is good but she is not on a journey. Sadly if she was a good looking bloke she would be adored. People are not vibing with her because they prefer others to her.

Its happened with Ashley, Alexandrea, Karim and Natalie; all the best dancers their seasons but no journey of growth so eventually best they can do is final.

Vanessa 22-11-2020 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 10957556)
The public likes to support people who improve and its been the same like this for every season, not sure why people cant see that. Masie is good but she is not on a journey. Sadly if she was a good looking bloke she would be adored. People are not vibing with her because they prefer others to her.

Its happened with Ashley, Alexandrea, Karim and Natalie; all the best dancers their seasons but no journey of growth so eventually best they can do is final.

But she isn't perfect. She tries her best just like the others.

Denver 22-11-2020 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 10957556)

Its because the media have tried there very best to make her hated

Denver 22-11-2020 12:08 PM

What we know is Maisie is finishing bottom of the public vote and Clara is near the top

Denver 22-11-2020 12:10 PM

The only way Maisie doesnt end in the B2 next week is with a pimp slot and a CC or Charleston