ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   AJ is two faced (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371864)

Amy Jade 24-11-2020 07:30 AM

AJ is two faced

During the trial with Jessica they were both frightened, understandable imo because it was pitch black but I think Jessica was incredibly supportive towards AJ and kept him as calm as she could.

AJ then went into camp after the trial and defended Jessica only finding one star but to Vernon and Shane he made out like she was petrified and useless which is a bit rich considering he was screaming throughout the trial himself!

He's so two faced and sneaky.

Nicky91 24-11-2020 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10958504)
During the trial with Jessica they were both frightened, understandable imo because it was pitch black but I think Jessica was incredibly supportive towards AJ and kept him as calm as she could.

AJ then went into camp after the trial and defended Jessica only finding one star but to Vernon and Shane he made out like she was petrified and useless which is a bit rich considering he was screaming throughout the trial himself!

He's so two faced and sneaky.

No he didn't, he told other campmates how he was screaming throughout the trial and Jess had to calm him down

but just see what you want to see Amy, just because of your dislike for AJ :bored:

joeysteele 24-11-2020 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10958505)
No he didn't, he told other campmates how he was screaming throughout the trial and Jess had to calm him down

but just see what you want to see Amy, just because of your dislike for AJ :bored:

Yes that's how he was I agree with all you say Nicky.

Also when she was feeling bad about only getting the one star.
He wasn't having that, his indication they were a team and 6 were got between them.

Often sadly, I've found anyhow, the nice guys get attacked just for being nice Nicky.

Nicky91 24-11-2020 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10958507)
Yes that's how he was I agree with all you say Nicky.

Also when she was feeling bad about only getting the one star.
He wasn't having that, his indication they were a team and 6 were got between them.

Often sadly, I've found anyhow, the nice guys get attacked just for being nice Nicky.

well at least he isn't stuck in smug Shane's arse (unlike sleazeball Vernon)

Victoria grew on me once again, how she both hugged Jess & AJ after the trial :hee:

joeysteele 24-11-2020 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10958508)
well at least he isn't stuck in smug Shane's arse (unlike sleazeball Vernon)

Victoria grew on me once again, how she both hugged Jess & AJ after the trial :hee:

Yes, I wasn't keen on Victoria as a contestant at first but I've been impressed with her attitude all through to now.

Amy Jade 24-11-2020 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10958505)

He said that to everyone but to Shane and Vernon he made out she was useless which triggered them slagging her off.

I actually looked on dm and Facebook after posting this and others saw it too

Nicky91 24-11-2020 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10958530)
He said that to everyone but to Shane and Vernon he made out she was useless which triggered them slagging her off.

I actually looked on dm and Facebook after posting this and others saw it too

NO, not at all

you misunderstood it, he said Jess was also petrified (more because Shane, Vernon were slagging her off, because she only found 1 star, and AJ 5 stars) he also said he had to be calmed down by Jess

Amy Jade 24-11-2020 08:36 AM

Poor Jess being bullied by AJ, Vernon and Shane :(

Vanessa 24-11-2020 08:36 AM

He told the others that he was scared and Jess kept him calm.
So no, he didn't blame her at all.
She blamed herself, but AJ was having none of it and told her that she contributed to them getting the stars.

Nicky91 24-11-2020 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10958532)

AJ wasn't bullying her

Vanessa 24-11-2020 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10958534)
AJ wasn't bullying her

AJ was very supportive of her.
Shane and Vernon were bitching behind her back.

Nicky91 24-11-2020 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10958536)
AJ was very supportive of her.
Shane and Vernon were bitching behind her back.

AJ is simply too nice, for this backstabbing crap

he wouldn't do such thing in any show

get the feeling AJ overall doesn't like Shane, we also saw him having a argument bit earlier with him, something about chores

Vanessa 24-11-2020 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10958538)
AJ is simply too nice, for this backstabbing crap

he wouldn't do such thing in any show

get the feeling AJ overall doesn't like Shane, we also saw him having a argument bit earlier with him, something about chores

Shane can definitely be moody sometimes.

Amy Jade 24-11-2020 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10958533)
He told the others that he was scared and Jess kept him calm.
So no, he didn't blame her at all.
She blamed herself, but AJ was having none of it and told her that she contributed to them getting the stars.

He said that to the group but then just before Shane and Vernon went to bed he said she was terrified away from the group when they were both scared.

Toy Soldier 24-11-2020 09:06 AM

That's surprising as his brother was absolutely lovely on Love Island, and not at all a dancing Satan.

Toy Soldier 24-11-2020 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10958552)
can mods close this clickbait thread?

How is this clickbait :joker: ... Amy Jade being in on some sort of TiBB ad revenue Ponzi scheme CONFIRMED?

Nicky91 24-11-2020 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10958543)
He said that to the group but then just before Shane and Vernon went to bed he said she was terrified away from the group when they were both scared.

:umm2: since when you need to be honest to those 2 arrogant sleazeballs anyway, and they only will believe what they think themselves

as for who started in this drama, not AJ, but it is Shane who started

then again also, Jess was kinda terrified too, same as himself, that isn't bitching, that is just being honest how it was a tough scary trial

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10958551)
That's surprising as his brother was absolutely lovely on Love Island, and not at all a dancing Satan.

imagine comparing a sweetie like AJ to his problematic brother Curtis :umm2: (one of reasons AJ does a tour with his brother is to give Curtis a ''redemption arc'' with the public, AJ spoke up about Curtis's actions on Love Island too btw in case you haven't seen many appearances on Lorraine he had, meeting up with Amy also to talk about Curtis's behaviour)

Gusto Brunt 24-11-2020 10:02 AM

Not liking him much.

rionablue 24-11-2020 10:05 AM

I dont like AJ much either

AnnieK 24-11-2020 10:06 AM

AJ is too much of a people pleaser for me. I don't know if anything that comes out of his mouth is genuine because I think he says more what people want to hear than what he thinks. He is the type of friend who would throw you under the bus to keep someone else happy. He is a nice enough guy but not genuine or true to himself

Vanessa 24-11-2020 10:34 AM

He'd s nice guy, very genuine.
He's just not as camera hogging as some of the others.

Nicky91 24-11-2020 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 10958587)
AJ is too much of a people pleaser for me. I don't know if anything that comes out of his mouth is genuine because I think he says more what people want to hear than what he thinks. He is the type of friend who would throw you under the bus to keep someone else happy. He is a nice enough guy but not genuine or true to himself

uh, this is a competition, you need to keep some things to yourself, your own strategies tbh

rather someone like AJ than nasty rotten scum like Shane, Vernon

rusticgal 24-11-2020 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10958532)

No one is bullying her ffs....just because you have a negative opinion of someone does not make you a bully...

Vanessa 24-11-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10958612)
No one is bullying her ffs....just because you have a negative opinion of someone does not make you a bully...

I agree. They all get very well.
Of course no one is perfect, we all have good and bad sides to our personalities.

Toy Soldier 24-11-2020 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10958559)

imagine comparing a sweetie like AJ to his problematic brother Curtis :umm2: (one of reasons AJ does a tour with his brother is to give Curtis a ''redemption arc'' with the public, AJ spoke up about Curtis's actions on Love Island too btw in case you haven't seen many appearances on Lorraine he had, meeting up with Amy also to talk about Curtis's behaviour)

He'll only break your heart, nicky :worry: