ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Well That Trial Was A Joke (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371892)

GoldHeart 24-11-2020 09:29 PM

Well That Trial Was A Joke

That has got to be one of the easiest trials this series that Shane did :bored: , they didn't even throw anything on him . The worst he had was spiders and cobwebs :rolleyes: .

And just as I predicted he gloated and made out it was a tough trial . How is he going to lift that head up in the mornings.

rusticgal 24-11-2020 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10958989)
That has got to be one of the easiest trials this series that Shane did :bored: , they didn't even throw anything on him . The worst he had was spiders and cobwebs :rolleyes: .

And just as I predicted he gloated and made out it was a tough trial . How is he going to lift that head up in the mornings.

It didn't look that tough....and he said the spiders were all over his head...I have to say I didn't notice any on his head..:shrug:

GoldHeart 24-11-2020 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10958999)
It didn't look that tough....and he said the spiders were all over his head...I have to say I didn't notice any on his head..:shrug:

Exactly , he's a bloody lying twerp :fist: .

Jess & AJ's is the most difficult, and Mo's trial was tough aswell.

Shane's was easy as pie , utterly pathetic . I'm disappointed in producers for not getting fish guts :bored:.

He didn't even get gunged , he didn't even look like he'd done a trial .

rionablue 24-11-2020 09:59 PM

Quote:

I actually did think it was very easy. He wasnt in pitch dark, he had plenty of room in the tunnell and even though I am afraid of spiders I didnt see any of them crawling around the place.

GoldHeart 24-11-2020 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10959005)
I actually did think it was very easy. He wasnt in pitch dark, he had plenty of room in the tunnell and even though I am afraid of spiders I didnt see any of them crawling around the place.

Yep and if anything he had Extra lighting too in the tunnel :suspect:, it's quite clear what's going on with things.

He poo poo ed AJ & Jess' trial , and now he comes back with"12 stars the hero" :bored: .

If Shane , Jordan & Vernon are the predictable final 3 then I'll switch off .

rionablue 24-11-2020 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10959006)
Yep and if anything he had Extra lighting too in the tunnel :suspect:, it's quite clear what's going on with things.

He poo poo ed AJ & Jess' trial , and now he comes back with"12 stars the hero" :bored: .

If Shane , Jordan & Vernon are the predictable final 3 then I'll switch off .

I always worry when the public crown the camp leader as that means they are possibly the most popular. So it will be interesting to see who they choose for the next one. I doubt it will be a woman but we will have to wait and see I guess

GoldHeart 24-11-2020 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10959008)
I always worry when the public crown the camp leader as that means they are possibly the most popular. So it will be interesting to see who they choose for the next one. I doubt it will be a woman but we will have to wait and see I guess

We all know Jordan is going to win :notimpressed: , I voted AJ as camp leader because I loved how he called out Shane's scruffy lack of cleaning :joker: .

But yeah unfortunately not many of the girls seem popular this year. And I think either Jess or Hollie will be first out sadly.

joeysteele 24-11-2020 10:17 PM

It did seem rather easy.
It's always easier anyway in part, when you can see where the stars are.

Last night's trial was as near as impossible it could be to get anywhere near 12 stars.

rusticgal 24-11-2020 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10959010)
We all know Jordan is going to win :notimpressed: , I voted AJ as camp leader because I loved how he called out Shane's scruffy lack of cleaning :joker: .

But yeah unfortunately not many of the girls seem popular this year. And I think either Jess or Hollie will be first out sadly.

I think Hollie will be first out for sure...Giovanna, Victoria and Ruthie have been brilliant.

parmnion 24-11-2020 10:27 PM

All the trials have been easy regarding creepy crawlies and bugs...more eating trial please.

GoldHeart 24-11-2020 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10959017)
All the trials have been easy regarding creepy crawlies and bugs...more eating trial please.

AJ & Jess' trial WAS NOT easy :nono: , and Mo constantly got fish guts thrown on him .

LaLaLand 24-11-2020 11:14 PM

Dec was telling him where the stars were too. Something which they could/should have done last night with AJ and Jessica’s impossible trial.

rusticgal 24-11-2020 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaLaLand (Post 10959025)
Dec was telling him where the stars were too. Something which they could/should have done last night with AJ and Jessica’s impossible trial.

They actually helped them a lot...redirecting Jess to the box...the floor and the armour.. had they not helped them they would have only had about 3 stars.

rusticgal 24-11-2020 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaLaLand (Post 10959025)

Dec pointed out the one on the front of the seat...so he immediately looked on the front of the seat in the next box...two easy stars. Otherwise he would not have got them imo..

GoldHeart 24-11-2020 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10959029)
Dec pointed out the one on the front of the seat...so he immediately looked on the front of the seat in the next box...two easy stars. Otherwise he would not have got them imo..

I actually wish Any & Dec never told him , but the trial was that bloody easy a toddler could of done it :notimpressed: .

Cherie 25-11-2020 05:50 AM

It was a very easy trial, but then the public voted for him, so literally anyone could have being doing it, it wasn’t set up specifically for Shane :shrug:

GoldHeart 25-11-2020 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10959067)
It was a very easy trial, but then the public voted for him, so literally anyone could have being doing it, it wasn’t set up specifically for Shane :shrug:

Do you not think it's strange that not even a smidge of gunge or cockroaches was thrown on him? . When he went back to his campmates he didn't even look like he'd done a trial .

Cherie 25-11-2020 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10959070)
Do you not think it's strange that not even a smidge of gunge or cockroaches was thrown on him? . When he went back to his campmates he didn't even look like he'd done a trial .

Yes I suppose but I don’t think they have the levels of insects to do it this year thankfully, he won’t have it so easy tonight and if it is easy he will have to share the glory with Jess :laugh:

Mystic Mock 25-11-2020 02:03 PM

Quote:

Speaking for myself I wouldn't do that trial.:joker:

Amy Jade 25-11-2020 02:09 PM

I thought he did well! I would not have coped with the spiders

GoldHeart 25-11-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10959347)
I thought he did well! I would not have coped with the spiders

Spiders were nowhere near him , and if anything I felt sorry for the snakes having to put up with this Godzilla crashing through the tunnel aswell.

They probably thought they were having a peaceful time , until this dopey plonker disturbed them .

Vanessa 25-11-2020 02:33 PM

It was a lot easier than the one in pitch black.