ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=590)
-   -   Why Is Nobody (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371893)

GoldHeart 24-11-2020 10:10 PM

Why Is Nobody

Voting for Hollie to do a trial ???, I'm fed up of her being in the background . She needs more air time .

rionablue 24-11-2020 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10959007)
Voting for Hollie to do a trial ???, I'm fed up of her being in the background . She needs more air time .

Year after Year its when the campmates decide THEMSELVES who does the trial that we get to see some of the people in there. Its the same people are getting the most airtime and the same people who are HOGGING the telegraph like JORDAN grrrrrrrrr

GoldHeart 24-11-2020 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 10959018)
Year after Year its when the campmates decide THEMSELVES who does the trial that we get to see some of the people in there. Its the same people are getting the most airtime and the same people who are HOGGING the telegraph like JORDAN grrrrrrrrr

I'm glad some of the trials have been spread out a little with Mo ,Jess & AJ getting a chance.

But yeah I definitely prefer when the campmates get to choose themselves .
Omg Jordan lives in that bloody telegraph :bored: .

AnnieK 25-11-2020 06:28 AM

You can tell Hollie really wants to do one too. Hopefully once they decide themselves she'll get her chance

Ammi 25-11-2020 06:33 AM

...it’s always the same with the public voted trials...but all get a chance to do them when the campmates even them out for those who haven’t experienced yet...

Mystic Mock 25-11-2020 08:13 AM

It's all about Jordan at the moment, it's getting deeply irritating.

Strictly Jake 25-11-2020 10:40 AM

I think after the first week it should be them getting to decide themselves we are a week and a half in now and they still letting the public decide. That needs ti change!

Also surely there are only a certain amount of trials they can do in that small dungeon room. Im guessi g we arent getting any of the heights trials this time?

When do they start sending people home is it this weekend? Usually thats when people get to choose if they do a trial or not as the public vote changes to voting for them to stay

GoldHeart 25-11-2020 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 10959122)
It's all about Jordan at the moment, it's getting deeply irritating.

It's ridiculous how people like him don't get backlash for the amount of camera hogging and annoying behaviour. Just makes him more popular .

Yet if Jessica was behaving like that , she'd popular lose support and be first out . I mean sadly I still think she's first out or Hollie no matter what they do :facepalm: .

GoldHeart 25-11-2020 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly Jake (Post 10959201)
I think after the first week it should be them getting to decide themselves we are a week and a half in now and they still letting the public decide. That needs ti change!

Also surely there are only a certain amount of trials they can do in that small dungeon room. Im guessi g we arent getting any of the heights trials this time?

When do they start sending people home is it this weekend? Usually thats when people get to choose if they do a trial or not as the public vote changes to voting for them to stay

I Doubt it's this weekend , I'm guessing it's some time next week . Like you say they should stop the public voting trials now . I want other people to volunteer who haven't done trials :fc: .

Yeah I can't see any height ones , unless they throw in another cliff abseiling one .

GoldHeart 25-11-2020 10:18 PM

So glad Holly is finally doing a trial :clap1: , just ashame she has to do it with cocky big mouth Ritchie.

Strictly Jake 26-11-2020 05:40 AM

Finally gets to do one! Was hoping it would have been with Victoria though!